View previous topic :: View next topic  
VTECkilla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
OJ deserved life in prison not just for his murders, but also inflicting the Kartrashian family onto the world stage.

OJ didn't inflict the kardashians onto us. It was that Coke head douche bag Ryan Seacrest

Wrong....

Blame ray j and his sex tape
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:36 pm    Post subject:

This generation has had the most bizarre celebrities.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
OJ deserved life in prison not just for his murders, but also inflicting the Kartrashian family onto the world stage.

OJ didn't inflict the kardashians onto us. It was that Coke head douche bag Ryan Seacrest

OJ and Robert came on long before Ryan Seacrest's douchey face ever hit the air.

Seacrest produces KUWTK it most likely his idea to put these women on national cable television
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject:

999 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

OJ and Robert came on long before Ryan Seacrest's douchey face ever hit the air.

Seacrest produces KUWTK it most likely his idea to put these women on national cable television

But without Robert, those fleabags would be found instead in your local hair styling shop.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject:

VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

The sex tape is the only thing good that came out of all of this
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Shlumpledink wrote:
VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

You dirty ol man.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Shlumpledink wrote:
VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

I've seen it. Either that was edited by the owner to remove any truly cringeworthy markers that you'd expect to see even accidentally move in front of the lens in a sex tape or Kim got so lucky that the one relatively softcore celeb sex tape ever made was that particular one. She even had a corset covering her "pot" (in Pulp Fiction parlance). J-Law's pics were a lot worse than that. If I didn't know the Kardashians any better, I would've thought it was purposely made to be purposely released.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Shlumpledink wrote:
VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

I've seen it. Either that was edited by the owner to remove any truly cringeworthy markers that you'd expect to see even accidentally move in front of the lens in a sex tape or Kim got so lucky that the one relatively softcore celeb sex tape ever made was that particular one. She even had a corset covering her "pot" (in Pulp Fiction parlance). J-Law's pics were a lot worse than that. If I didn't know the Kardashians any better, I would've thought it was purposely made to be purposely released.

You mean to tell me... the Kardashian media machine turned something controversial into PR?! 😱 I'm gonna need some time to let that sink in. My mind is blown.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Shlumpledink wrote:
VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

There are several versions. The one I saw left nothing to the imagination. No corset, no nothing.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
Shlumpledink wrote:
VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

There are several versions. The one I saw left nothing to the imagination. No corset, no nothing.

now i am curious where can i see the sex tape?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
Shlumpledink wrote:
VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

now i am curious where can i see the sex tape?

Out of respect for the ladies in the forum I'll pm you a link.

hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

The fact that you have a link at the ready....

Jodeke...the side eye is eternal.

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/blanche-devereaux-side-eye.gif
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/blanche-devereaux-side-eye.gif

I don't have a link at the ready, Google does. All one has to do is Google, Kim Kardashian sex tapes and it will list the many.

As AH has said on many occasions, Google is your friend.

Anyhoo Hoops, I'm still a All American Boy. Ain't no shame in my game.

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

I don't have a link at the ready, Google does. All one has to do is Google, Kim Kardashian sex tapes and it will list the many.

It wasn't as bad as I thought.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Shlumpledink wrote:
VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

The OG version is a straight up sex tape in all it's filthy glory.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
Shlumpledink wrote:
VTECkilla wrote:
999 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

Wrong....

The OG version is a straight up sex tape in all it's filthy glory.

what OG version? all i saw was cinemax softcore stuff
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:39 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

Just like with the Kardashians, if you're not careful with Google, you'll end up with a nasty virus.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
jodeke wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

Just like with the Kardashians, if you're not careful with Google, you'll end up with a nasty virus.

Avast is your friend. Keep your restore discs up to date.

lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject:

I think I'd hit that.

Wonder if she's into middle aged white dudes yet? I've got incense, cold 40's and my favorite CD ready to go..

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
I think I'd hit that.

Wonder if she's into middle aged white dudes yet? I've got incense, cold 40's and my favorite CD ready to go..

LJ I've bee reading your posts today. You been hittin something.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: