*****LAKERS at NETS 12/14 4:30PM*****
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Denny_Russo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Jan 2016
Posts: 615
Location: guangdong province

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject:

MartyMcFly wrote:
Thought I'd share a little of the crap from the Political thread hahaha


i agree with u actually. i remember ur posts from a while back. not a trump fan (not US resident), but freedom of speech should be allowed. mods become the very thing they hate about trump when they ban relentlessly and w/o cause. it sets a terrible precedent. i notice they take sides and ban anyone that disagrees with them. hopefully it leads to better modding but i wouldnt count on them changing. just my 2 cents

porgingis is damn good but i've not given up on russell. stay strong my brother. cheers

(now i'm really scared this post will get removed , but thats where we're at currently)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Town
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 22402

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Wth.. missed the game and came for a recap. Found this instead.


Must have been a bad loss
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 9471
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:51 pm    Post subject:

That's the second stupid ass Goodbye Cruel Board post I think I've seen this week. No one cares. Just leave. And start taking your meds again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 26598

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Wth.. missed the game and came for a recap. Found this instead.


Must have been a bad loss


Yeah, its the Nets, I mean it could be worse they could lose to the 76ers....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 1947

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:32 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Wth.. missed the game and came for a recap. Found this instead.


Must have been a bad loss


Yeah, its the Nets, I mean it could be worse they could lose to the 76ers....


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 1947

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject:

They look out of sync, a lot of bad passes, turnovers by Randle and clarkson, forcing the issue too much. I really expect them to bounce back though, and return to their pre-injury form....Eventually
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
justsomelakerfan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Jul 2016
Posts: 5963

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:51 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Wth.. missed the game and came for a recap. Found this instead.


Must have been a bad loss


Yeah, its the Nets, I mean it could be worse they could lose to the 76ers....


uh yeah wait for the next game to pass before saying this
_________________
I'm gonna speak it into existence

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C__iryHV0AAeHCi.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 39897
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:58 am    Post subject:

We're 28 games into the season. I usually have a gauge on where the team is going after 20 but I'm still up in the air about this unit. It's such a talented group it's difficult for me to write them off. I haven't given up on making the playoffs. Guess it's the homer in me.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 1947

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
We're 28 games into the season. I usually have a gauge on where the team is going after 20 but I'm still up in the air about this unit. It's such a talented group it's difficult for me to write them off. I haven't given up on making the playoffs. Guess it's the homer in me.


I think the 10-10 team is what these guys really are. they were passing and hustling. DLO still looks tentative out there and he was the one making the first unit go. And black was the anchor for the second unit. they'll get it back eventually. Might cost them a shot at sneaking into the playoffs but we'll see that 10-10 team again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Denny_Russo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Jan 2016
Posts: 615
Location: guangdong province

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject:

Goldenwest wrote:
jodeke wrote:
We're 28 games into the season. I usually have a gauge on where the team is going after 20 but I'm still up in the air about this unit. It's such a talented group it's difficult for me to write them off. I haven't given up on making the playoffs. Guess it's the homer in me.


I think the 10-10 team is what these guys really are. they were passing and hustling. DLO still looks tentative out there and he was the one making the first unit go. And black was the anchor for the second unit. they'll get it back eventually. Might cost them a shot at sneaking into the playoffs but we'll see that 10-10 team again.


dantoni started 10-10 few years ago ended up in the lottery

wolves started 10-10 last year ended up i n the lottery

good starts dont mean crap. teams find chemistry around mid season. lakers lost it in december with hero ball.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 1947

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:03 am    Post subject:

Denny_Russo wrote:
Goldenwest wrote:
jodeke wrote:
We're 28 games into the season. I usually have a gauge on where the team is going after 20 but I'm still up in the air about this unit. It's such a talented group it's difficult for me to write them off. I haven't given up on making the playoffs. Guess it's the homer in me.


I think the 10-10 team is what these guys really are. they were passing and hustling. DLO still looks tentative out there and he was the one making the first unit go. And black was the anchor for the second unit. they'll get it back eventually. Might cost them a shot at sneaking into the playoffs but we'll see that 10-10 team again.


dantoni started 10-10 few years ago ended up in the lottery

wolves started 10-10 last year ended up i n the lottery

good starts dont mean crap. teams find chemistry around mid season. lakers lost it in december with hero ball.


This is not a dantoni run and fun team nor is it the wolves. Those teams were different. 10-10 doesnt mean you'll make the playoffs nor does it mean they'll be 41-41. But it showed what this team is capable of. That wasn't a fluke.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB