Former Celtic Orien Greene arrested for allegedly groping sleeping women

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Former Celtic Orien Greene arrested for allegedly groping sleeping women

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/01/12/former-celtic-orien-greene-arrested-for-allegedly-groping-sleeping-women/

Quote:
Former Celtic Orien Greene arrested for allegedly groping sleeping women

The Boston Celtics picked up Orien Greene late in the second round of the 2005 NBA Draft, and unlike most guys selected there he showed real promise his first season in the league. He got into 80 games for the team, averaged 15 minutes a night, and looked like someone who could round into a role player. But he had a lot of work to do, then he got arrested for speeding — if you fly past a cop on surface streets doing 90 mph, it doesn’t end well for you — and by the summer Boston had let Green go. He played a little for Indiana and Sacramento and New Jersey, but he never stuck in the league. He has bounced around overseas leagues since.

Now he’s making headlines again, but now for another arrest.

He allegedly broke into the homes of two unsuspecting women and groped them, as reported by WVSN Miami (hat tip Ball Don’t Lie).

Police arrested a former NBA player, Monday, for allegedly breaking into two Pembroke Pines homes and sexually harassing two women.

Police said Greene admitted to entering the houses of two different women, who are now in fear for their life and wish to prosecute. He is charged with two counts of felony and burglary and misdemeanor battery.

Police said both women were sleeping at the time of the intrusion. One of the women Greene violated, police said, cried out, startling Greene. He then ran to his girlfriend’s house, which is located in the same neighborhood as that victim, near Pembroke Falls Boulevard and Flamingo West Drive.

This is a sad new chapter in Green’s life.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject:

I'll never figure out some people...
L.A.T.W
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject:

I don't get it man. The scary thing is that with alot of people there are no signs of their mental illness. They can function professionally in social gatherings yet be deranged, psychotic or even perverted on the inside smh. Jared Fogle is a recent example of this.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Ugh please don't bring up Fogle I try to block him out. I keep getting Subway coupons and yet I can't think of anything other than Jared(and well Subway sucks they seem stuck in 1995 to me but that's another story)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: