Derrick Rose is missing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject:

Krispy Kreme wrote:
"Some close to Rose have told friends he will seek a max contract this summer. For Rose, that pact would be for five years and nearly $150 million."

Per Yahoo.

Why am i not surprised. Even if he gets half a max deal, that would be a travesty. Guy has no heart. Just plays this game for a pay check. You can tell with the way he carries himself. But teams are too dumb to figure that out, and their FO people get paid 6 figures-7 figures and can't even read people.

I think people can read that he had a major legal issue and then disappeared on his team just fine. If he wants that kind of money he needs to dial down the crazy...
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Krispy Kreme wrote:
"Some close to Rose have told friends he will seek a max contract this summer. For Rose, that pact would be for five years and nearly $150 million."

Per Yahoo.

Why am i not surprised. Even if he gets half a max deal, that would be a travesty. Guy has no heart. Just plays this game for a pay check. You can tell with the way he carries himself. But teams are too dumb to figure that out, and their FO people get paid 6 figures-7 figures and can't even read people.

Kinda funny he went to the Knicks and is becoming Starbury 2.0.

!...
RestEasyBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject:

All it takes is one crazy GM
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject:

ok here's the plan

have deng throw a towel at luke during one of the games. then, we'll trade him for Rose. do it mitch.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
Krispy Kreme wrote:

Per Yahoo.

Rose doesn't look right.
When I saw his picture attached to the reports detailing his 'disappearance' I thought he had those Starbury eyes.
And that ain't good.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
@FisolaNYDN
Carmelo: "If they feel like my time in New York is over I guess that’s a conversation we should have."

Sub-.500 Knicks see bleak future & regret no-trade clause on max contract given to the most overrated superstar of his generation after years of Phil Jackson's mismanagement.

Really wish you could bet on these types of things.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
Quote:
@FisolaNYDN
Carmelo: "If they feel like my time in New York is over I guess that’s a conversation we should have."

Sub-.500 Knicks see bleak future & regret no-trade clause on max contract given to the most overrated superstar of his generation after years of Phil Jackson's mismanagement.

Yes.
And you can bet on these types of things.
I'll show you during Summer League...
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Phil wanted to be in the Lakers FO. The way he's handling NY gives rise to why he wasn't hired here. + Jim didn't like him. He finally broke his engagement to Jeanie.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
Krispy Kreme wrote:

Per Yahoo.

http://tinyurl.com/jzr6e7s
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Quote:
@FisolaNYDN

Yes.
And you can bet on these types of things.
I'll show you during Summer League...

Bets were made, just scroll the the summer posts on the other knicks thread.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: