- QFTOS Pacers -vs- Lakers 1/20/17 -

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triangle_Offense
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: - QFTOS Pacers -vs- Lakers 1/20/17 -

Here are all the quotes I could scavenge online. Feel free to add more in subsequent posts.

Quote:
Time to make the lakers hate basketball

Quote:

I want Paul George to be fired up by the All-Star voting results. I want him to think to himself, "I am not the fourth-best small forward in the East." I want him to play pissed off tonight, in front of his hometown crowd, his childhood favorite team. I want him to go the (bleep) off and dominate this game from start to finish.

Quote:

Let's (bleep) go PG13. Send a message.

Quote:
I'm so excited for this game, and this second half of the season. The team that started the first 15 or so games is a very different team than the squad taking the floor tonight.

Quote:
If the lakers had an offense we would be down 15 right now.

Quote:

Anyone else hate when brooks is in?

Quote:
How the hell did Brooks just miss three consecutive free throws?

Quote:
Aaron Brooks is a BUM

Quote:

We have had so many sloppy turnovers, we should be up 15 right now. Gotta refocus at halftime.

Quote:
Big Al has two modes: Hits almost everything and cant hit the broad side of a barn.

Quote:
Paul is sucking on offense tonight and coming WAY too far off Nick Young on D.

Quote:
Paul just looks so apathetic AGAIN. It's embarrassing on national TV. He's getting outplayed by a rookie and a (bleep) that calls himself Swaggy P...

Quote:
What the (bleep) is happening right now?

Quote:
I love PG, but he really isn't playing like he cares; constant turnovers and poor defense are killing us.

Quote:

This team is a heartless piece of (bleep)

Quote:
Alright Seraphin has been in for 30 seconds and already made like 6 mistakes.

Quote:
Came into this game thinking it would be easy for you guys..... Lakers are shooting insane

Quote:
This team looks so damn apathetic. PG is playing like (bleep), Teague has turned it over like 8 times, no one is hitting free throws other than Al Jefferson for some reason, everyone has missed an open shot in transition, and no one is closing out on shooters.

Quote:
welp, ever since I started watching its been downhill. Ima call it a night

Quote:
When you actively get worse at halftime, that's a sign of poor coaching.

Quote:

Yes it is. I'm not putting this whole loss on Nate, but it seems like no one outside of Al Jefferson came to play with focus and I blame that on the coach.

Quote:

Wow the Pacers are getting outplayed by these bums

Quote:
And you'd think they'd find it in themselves too being on national TV and all. But they wanted to embarrass themselves again.

Quote:
Our hands look like they are made of butter. Pls just hold on to the rebound.

Quote:
Pacers allow so many scoring runs it's seriously just crazy. Nate can't control the team when things go bad.

Quote:
The one game we get on national tv and we're getting embarrassed by the Lakers.

Quote:
Pacers seems to want this game to just end already. Body langguage is bad. And that mcmillans super trust to the backcourt of monta and jeff is just awful.

Quote:
Something is just not right about this Pacers team. Nothing to do with their record. For the talent they have they have been disjointed and played uninspired the entire year. All that talent and they regularly get blown out by inferior teams.

Quote:
I'm done watching basketball the only way the Lakers could blow pacers out is if they don't show up they definitely are doing that good job I would sit every player that didn't show up that would be the whole team

Quote:
Pacers have NO effort at all. Plays down to their competition. F***ing p***ing me off!
George W Buss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject:

PG13 should join us. He deserves a better organization.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject:

thanks for putting this together! I always look forward to QFTOS
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:16 am    Post subject:

Nice. I'm a little sad it was so short, but I'm guessing it was a lack of Pacers' fans. Thanks for the hard work! I love these.
Daphanabe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject:

Nice. They see what we see with regard to Paul George's apathy. He's subconsciously already gone form the Pacers -- he knows, and they know he's headed to the Lakers.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject:

Daphanabe wrote:
Nice. They see what we see with regard to Paul George's apathy. He's subconsciously already gone form the Pacers -- he knows, and they know he's headed to the Lakers.
CONFIRMED
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:18 am    Post subject:

Daphanabe wrote:

WELCOME HOME, PG!!
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:

WELCOME HOME, PG!!

PG at the 2 next to BI and DLo sounds right
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: