Knicks offering Carmelo Anthony to Clippers for Jamal Crawford and Austin Rivers; Doc doesn't want to trade son
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:26 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Phil will get fired before Melo gets traded. Unless they have a deal to the Clippers, I don't see any realistic situation where Melo leaves.

If you're Melo at this point, and you have a chance to get traded to a contender and the contender doesn't have to give up any star players, and if it's a big market (or to play with LeBron), don't you have to take a serious look at that? I get that he loves New York and playing there. But he isn't going to win there. That's very evident. Does he care at all about trying to compete for a title? He has his long contract and he got his money. So it wouldn't be about the money now, like when he was a free agent and chose New York.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Phil will get fired before Melo gets traded. Unless they have a deal to the Clippers, I don't see any realistic situation where Melo leaves.

If you're Melo at this point, and you have a chance to get traded to a contender and the contender doesn't have to give up any star players, and if it's a big market (or to play with LeBron), don't you have to take a serious look at that? I get that he loves New York and playing there. But he isn't going to win there. That's very evident. Does he care at all about trying to compete for a title? He has his long contract and he got his money. So it wouldn't be about the money now, like when he was a free agent and chose New York.

Don't matter. Lala said no
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject:

Clippers would be fools to add a cancer like Melo.

I expect Melo to be a Clipper next week.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject:

doc rivers
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: