THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject:

I watched the first two episodes and the midseason finale. Don't feel like I missed much, if anything at all. In fact the episodes seemed to flow right into each other. Must've been quite a lot of (bleep) filler this year.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject:

yep lots of filler this season. But without all the filler they would have ran out of comic book material to base the show off of seasons ago. I dont mind filler episodes as long as they are not boring and reveal something interesting.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject:

Season 7, Episode 9 starts tonight.
Rock in the Road
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject:

decent ep tonight. wonder why rick was smiling at the end
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject:

15 wrote:
decent ep tonight. wonder why rick was smiling at the end

He is so sold on the plan working that he sees recruits where the others see a threat...even being surrounded at gunpoint.
Gellollo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject:

One thing is for sure, the premiere didn't feel empty. There were many things happening, rather than focusing on a single event dragging longer than it needs to. I certainly appreciate that.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject:

I thought this episode was pretty non-eventful for a mid-season premier. We already knew Rick and Co were going to talk to the other groups and get them to fight after the mid-season finale and thats just what we saw and very little else. I guess I like how they didnt waste any time and got out Rick meeting the Kingdom in the same episode.
Pretty easy prediction: Carol becomes the key in getting the Kingdom to join the "war"
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject:

It would be pretty sweet (albeit a bit corny) if there is an epic battle going on and Negan's group has the upper hand (because the Kingdom failed to participate) but then as all hope seems lost, that damn Tiger charges onto the battlefield and lays waste to a bunch of saviors. (How the tiger knows which ones are the "bad guys" is beyond me) but eff it, sounds cool.
MAJIC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:18 am    Post subject:

I'll call it right now, Shiva will be the key to Negan's eventual demise.

Lucille will then be her personal reusable toothpick from that point forward.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:54 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
It would be pretty sweet (albeit a bit corny) if there is an epic battle going on and Negan's group has the upper hand (because the Kingdom failed to participate) but then as all hope seems lost, that damn Tiger charges onto the battlefield and lays waste to a bunch of saviors. (How the tiger knows which ones are the "bad guys" is beyond me) but eff it, sounds cool.

Game of thrones
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject:

Anybody watching? The finale is next Sunday. Last night ended with alot of moving parts. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Does Negan get taken out?
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Anybody watching? The finale is next Sunday. Last night ended with alot of moving parts. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Does Negan get taken out?

Last night's episode was expected for awhile after they promised guns in exchange for help from that group living in the dump.

Hope another trimming of the cast occurs. Can't take Eugene and Tara anymore. Enid can go too but I expect they'll keep her around long enough for Carl to lose his virginity.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject:

I don't expect anything major to happen in this finale. I bet someone, or a few people, we don't care about dies. It will "raise the stakes" of this war but viewers won't care. Maybe Heath will show up dead. Maybe Tara will die and Sasha will kill herself and Moana will join the group.

Which little birdie told Negan about Rick planning things? Was it Gregory? When did he tell them this?
Jhin0821
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Shlumpledink wrote:
I don't expect anything major to happen in this finale. I bet someone, or a few people, we don't care about dies. It will "raise the stakes" of this war but viewers won't care. Maybe Heath will show up dead. Maybe Tara will die and Sasha will kill herself and Moana will join the group.

Which little birdie told Negan about Rick planning things? Was it Gregory? When did he tell them this?

I also wondered about this but then I remembered Gregory had that chat with Simon a couple episodes back.
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Anybody watching?

This season I've watched the premiere and one episode after that and that's it. I used to be a big fan, I'd watch each episode, sometimes watch Talking Dead afterwards, browse forums for discussion/analysis...

I think you just eventually get burned out on a series, even as good as Walking Dead.
aachan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:03 am    Post subject:

This season outside of the first episode has been complete and utter garbage. They've introduced so many characters that 2 out of 3 episodes don't even feature Rick and Co. and frankly I couldn't give a damn about more than half of them. What's worse is, nothing ever seems to happen, every episode just exists seemingly to set something up in the future that just never seems to come. How many episodes do we need to have about Carol and her hermit life? How many episodes do we need to have about Morgan and his all lives matter movement? How many episodes do we need to have about Rosita doing seemingly nothing with a sour expression on her face all episode long? etc. etc. etc.

Also, they've really squeezed Negan's bad guy persona dry, every episode he's in, all he's doing is swinging his big 'personality' around, no character development at all on his part.

IMO, TWD has become more of a melodrama than a zombie apoc. show. I have very little expectations for the finale. If you need something to watch, give Black Sails a shot.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject:

It was fun while it lasted.

Rosita used to fine. Now shes just annoying.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject:

What a (bleep) season. 2 good premier episodes, filler, finale. Basically sums it up.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Yea I'm expecting a small scuffle with say Dwight and the other doctor dying and the last scene is the CGI tiger getting ready to go into battle.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject:

aachan wrote:
This season outside of the first episode has been complete and utter garbage. They've introduced so many characters that 2 out of 3 episodes don't even feature Rick and Co. and frankly I couldn't give a damn about more than half of them. What's worse is, nothing ever seems to happen, every episode just exists seemingly to set something up in the future that just never seems to come. How many episodes do we need to have about Carol and her hermit life? How many episodes do we need to have about Morgan and his all lives matter movement? How many episodes do we need to have about Rosita doing seemingly nothing with a sour expression on her face all episode long? etc. etc. etc.

Also, they've really squeezed Negan's bad guy persona dry, every episode he's in, all he's doing is swinging his big 'personality' around, no character development at all on his part.

IMO, TWD has become more of a melodrama than a zombie apoc. show. I have very little expectations for the finale. If you need something to watch, give Black Sails a shot.

Its getting bad, what on earth are they doing with the garbage people too. What's it been two years into the ZA and it's Mad Max?
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject:

fansincemagic wrote:
aachan wrote:

Its getting bad, what on earth are they doing with the garbage people too. What's it been two years into the ZA and it's Mad Max?

Loled hard at the dump people. They couldn't even speak proper English. Ridiculous.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject:

After tonight's episode I realize I don't care about any of the characters anymore. Any of them could be killed off now as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not surprised they're going to drag this out another season. The writers are running short of story ideas. How long was Negan's villainous monologue at the end before the cavalry finally arrived?

I really hope another channel comes up with some compelling programming in this time slot next season.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject:

I love how the tiger knows who are the "good" or "bad" guys.
Gellollo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Spoilers from tonight's episode:

Quote:
I really thought Sasha and Maggie were both gonna die in this episode the minute they showed that dream sequence of them watching that sunset. I thought Sasha's death was well done though (even though I found her death overdue). It was also cool to see Abraham again.

I was dumbfounded, however, because Dwight could've easily killed Negan at any time. It would've been perfect among to do it amongst all the chaos. Aww well...

I always like the action-packed episodes. It should be interesting to see how the three communities assimilate.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject:

They sure use a lot of bullets.

That tiger is a genius
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7
Jump to: