Paul George Not Ready To Commit To Extension With Pacers; Demarcus Cousins wants to sign long-term contract with Kings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mini Mamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject:

ShowtimeDynasty_24/7 wrote:
My bet is that the Kings hold onto Cousins for the rest of the season and push for the playoffs. When they don't make it, the Celtics and the Kings will enter serious trade talks and finally pull the trigger on a deal during the draft in June.

I could see that happening. Fultz, Brown, and picks would probably be enough for them to get Cousins.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject:

I don't believe for a second that the Kings have discussed, considered, or listened to an offer centered around BUDDY HIELD.. That is ridiculous and quite laughable. I hope you guys don't buy this rumor.

I don't believe that trade but woj and his group are pretty credible so I do think SAC is shopping cousins.
ShowtimeDynasty_24/7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
I don't believe for a second that the Kings have discussed, considered, or listened to an offer centered around BUDDY HIELD.. That is ridiculous and quite laughable. I hope you guys don't buy this rumor.

I don't believe that trade but woj and his group are pretty credible so I do think SAC is shopping cousins.

Is Sacramento shopping Cousins, or are teams calling and asking about Cousins? I'm pretty sure the Kings have no intention in trading Cousins. Again, they can make the playoffs and Cousins has indicated he wants to stay which eliminates any necessity there is to make a deal any time soon.
lakurluv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject:

I'm not sure I would have passed up on a Boogie Trade to keep Ingram. Granted that Ingram has a bright future and is a STAR waiting to happen, but Boogie changes the entire landscape of this organization and brings us into a new era... Anyways, it's all water under the bridge now.

Paul George on the other hand, might still be an option and if so, maybe Magic, can work some Magic and bring PG over to the Purple and Gold (PG) LOL...
But in all honesty, I can't see Larry Bird helping out his arch-nemesis to solidify a deal.

So if Butler is available, maybe the focus should be there and if it means parting ways with Clarkson-Randle-Young, and bringing in Butler and MCW, I say go for it! We'll still be young and continue to have a foundation to build upon!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: