OFFICIAL LOU WILLIAMS THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
I think Corey may be an interesting bench defender for us.

He's Ronnie Price. All activity, no results.

We don't even have activity.

Nance? Black? Zu?
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject:

I'll miss watching Lou. He's a lot of fun. Hopefully the fans will give him a nice "LOUUUUUUUUU" when he comes back to town to play.
RusselDoeee01
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Lou was WAY under appreciated in this forum. Dudes hated the guy cause he was better than everyone else on the team
The Logo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQzMdWRA-ny/?taken-by=louwillville&hl=en
Quote:
louwillville Built some great relationships inside this organization. Love to my ex teammates and coaching staff. Good luck on the journey. I hope something I said during one of my rants stuck with some of the youngins. Peace #LouWillOut lol

Much respect to Lou, a true class act.
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Was never a fan of his game and glad to see him gone for multiple reasons. Would also like to see JC and Randle gone by the deadline too...so sick of seeing these stat stuffing no BBIQ no defense playing suckas running around like they are accomplishing something. JC/Randle/Nick + Pick we just acquired for PG13 please.

This lineup

DLO
Ingram
PG13
Nance
Zubac

Is what I'm talking about. Intelligent players who at least pretend to care about things besides stat sheets and having 2 girlfriends and yelling out the car to old ladies to embarrass them.

See ya lou, don't let the door hit ya where god split ya.
Slappy
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Was never a fan of his game and glad to see him gone for multiple reasons. Would also like to see JC and Randle gone by the deadline too...so sick of seeing these stat stuffing no BBIQ no defense playing suckas running around like they are accomplishing something. JC/Randle/Nick + Pick we just acquired for PG13 please.

This lineup

DLO
Ingram
PG13
Nance
Zubac

Is what I'm talking about. Intelligent players who at least pretend to care about things besides stat sheets and having 2 girlfriends and yelling out the car to old ladies to embarrass them.

For how lame your entire screed, and it is indeed lame, rather so, Lou was 7th or so in MPG, yet led the team in scoring. And for being a purported ball hog who only loves to shoot, Lou is also 3rd on the team in assists (Randle, by the way, is 2nd). In marked contrast, Ingram is a bottom 10 player in the league in every statistical category that matters. In short, as of now, Ingram is below replacement value. Why we have the office turnover, the timing of it, since only brain dead morons refuse to part with Mr. Bottom 10 in the league in exchange for an elite player (for those who were wondering why this all happened with but mere days before the trade deadline). And there's these thing called old sayings, and we have them for a reason, and so, Cousins, the elite bird in the hand, rather better to have than those two unknowns in the bush.

And for a bonus freebie, the run up to this mass firing was the one warning shot across the bow: one elite player changes the landscape. Or so reported Mr. Johnson. They didn't get that message and so their ship was then taken under fire and sunk.
Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:

This lineup

DLO
Ingram
PG13
Nance
Zubac

ahh so that's why you're mad
1hu2ren3dui4
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Kinda like the sedate threatt of this rebuild. I liked them both slot.
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Slappy wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

This lineup

DLO
Ingram
PG13
Nance
Zubac

For how lame your entire screed, and it is indeed lame, rather so, Lou was 7th or so in MPG, yet led the team in scoring. And for being a purported ball hog who only loves to shoot, Lou is also 3rd on the team in assists (Randle, by the way, is 2nd). In marked contrast, Ingram is a bottom 10 player in the league in every statistical category that matters. In short, as of now, Ingram is below replacement value. Why we have the office turnover, the timing of it, since only brain dead morons refuse to part with Mr. Bottom 10 in the league in exchange for an elite player (for those who were wondering why this all happened with but mere days before the trade deadline). And there's these thing called old sayings, and we have them for a reason, and so, Cousins, the elite bird in the hand, rather better to have than those two unknowns in the bush.

And for a bonus freebie, the run up to this mass firing was the one warning shot across the bow: one elite player changes the landscape. Or so reported Mr. Johnson. They didn't get that message and so their ship was then taken under fire and sunk.

Im not sure what a "screed" is, but to each his own. I can't see trading any young talent for a guy who has 100 games left on his contract when your so far away from even being in the playoffs.

Bottom line with cousins is that if he wants to be here he can come on his own soon enough, if he doesn't then he would have left anyway and we'd have given up talent.

Jim and Mitch deserved to be fired, they punted cap space and used it on worthless players on long contracts that have handicapped us. They embarrassed us publicly with D12 and LMA and have lead us to the worst stretch in club history. That isn't on magic, that's on them:

As far as lou goes, straight punk in my book. Led the laker locker room in the DLO freezeout, missed every single game winning or tying shot I can every remember him taking for us (at least 5) and only cared about the one thing that gets you attention...points. Not my kinda guy.

Last edited by Fortysixn2 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject:

Ujah's Goat wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

This lineup

DLO
Ingram
PG13
Nance
Zubac

No doubt, that shorter Filipino looking one is ridiculously hot....and he gets a 2nd one? Too jealous, leave my city breh lol
Blackhart217
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject:

Respect to Lou, have fun in the playoffs, beast it up so you can get paid next year.

Time for the young guards to sink or swim.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject:

Quote:

‏@NickSwagyPYoung
Good luck @TeamLou23 aka Claud one of the realist teammates I had but aye man all debt cleared right I dnt owe you nothing 👀 lol

Quote:

@TeamLou23
Na bro. Don't work like that lol
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject:

The Logo wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQzMdWRA-ny/?taken-by=louwillville&hl=en
Quote:
louwillville Built some great relationships inside this organization. Love to my ex teammates and coaching staff. Good luck on the journey. I hope something I said during one of my rants stuck with some of the youngins. Peace #LouWillOut lol

Much respect to Lou, a true class act.

Definitely my impression too. Seemed like he did his all in a tough losing situation. Glad he had the chance to showcase his skills and keep going in his career. I do not recall him ever seeming down or causing any issues in the midst of lots of losing and awkward situations over the couple of years.
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject:

Good luck Lou!
Inverse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Loved Lou. Hopefully we can bring him back once his contract is up
Dr. Funkbot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Yup- I respect Lou. He always gave 100%, a true professional.

Plus he chose to sign with the Lakers when we were having a hard time attracting free agents. I hope he is happy and even though I want to the Rox to loose a lot this season, I hope he does well.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject:

RusselDoeee01 wrote:
Lou was WAY under appreciated in this forum. Dudes hated the guy cause he was better than everyone else on the team

Pretty much; 41 pages says it all
Slappy
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Lou is already loving the Rockets, since his usual 25 MPG is good for 9-16 (7-11) and 2-2 for 27 PTS or more than a point per minute. Lou rolls on....
P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Slappy wrote:
Lou is already loving the Rockets, since his usual 25 MPG is good for 9-16 (7-11) and 2-2 for 27 PTS or more than a point per minute. Lou rolls on....

Houston is the perfect team for Lou
The team plays a very fast game, doesn't have any structured plays, shoots a lot of 3's, and doesn't playa lick of defense. Did I mention they shoot a lot of 3's?

Lou is a perfect fit there
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
Gomur
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
RusselDoeee01 wrote:

Pretty much; 41 pages says it all

I'll miss Lou Williams. Our best player throughout the season. Hope he does well - and the Rockets somehow miss the playoffs.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Ujah's Goat wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

This lineup

DLO
Ingram
PG13
Nance
Zubac

Zero hating on two.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Inverse wrote:
Loved Lou. Hopefully we can bring him back once his contract is up

In the new CBA would have been nice to do that after he spent 4 seasons here and we had semi bird's rights on him ..

But yeah he lit it up for Houston tonight, like he's been doing for us all year.
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Best of luck Lou. I used to be on his case all the time, especially last year as he was such a disruptive force to our tank ( ). But all in all he always played with great passion despite all the suckage surrounding him. He was really starting to endear himself towards the end. Hope he's lights out in Houston but they somehow lose alot of games. Maybe let his man go for 40 every once in a while.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject:

Lou was on fire tonight vs N.O. & N.O. has NO bench
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject:

My strategy would've been to "rest" him the rest of the season and play minimal minutes. Tank hard and then make another crack at the playoffs next season. All the great tank teams throughout history rested their best players for the tank and then added them back to the lineup the next season.

Anyway, became a big fan of Lou's this season. I think it's fair to say he even evolved and grew as a player in Luke's system.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 41 of 43
Jump to: