Didnt realize Zubac only got 8 minutes...needs to be around 12-15 2 a minimum

I am not sure he deserved 8 tonight
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
adkindo wrote:
For everyone that is wanting so bad to send DLo and Randle to the Pacers....just watch this game a few times and reconsider your foolishness

I never wanted both, just one.

neither....PG-13 in 2018...take my damn cake and eat it too
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Nick Young smiling at the end is so symbolic of the last 4 seasons. Prime Kobe would have clocked him for that kind of shot. Lakers have done a great job of establishing clown culture.

And the clowns are still hoping for loss after loss
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
MJST wrote:
Only bad game I saw tonight was by Nance Jr. Bad on switches and didn't take a single field goal. That's gotta change.

he passed up two wide open shots within 10-12 feet again.....its not really funny anymore....there is a line between being unselfish and bad basketball decisions, and a lot of times when he is passing up open looks, it is purely a bad basketball decision.

I wonder if something is bothering him re:injury?
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
adkindo wrote:
For everyone that is wanting so bad to send DLo and Randle to the Pacers....just watch this game a few times and reconsider your foolishness

I never wanted both, just one.

neither....PG-13 in 2018...take my damn cake and eat it too

this
We can worry about trading our young guns for a disgruntled star any time. If I have the opportunity of having my cake and eating it too, I'm gonna (bleep) take that.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
adkindo wrote:

aren't we a little past "deserved"? We need to expedite his development as much as possible. Need to figure out can him and Tarik hold down the position on a nightly basis on a winning team...or at least how far away are they from that
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
MJST wrote:
Only bad game I saw tonight was by Nance Jr. Bad on switches and didn't take a single field goal. That's gotta change.

he passed up two wide open shots within 10-12 feet again.....its not really funny anymore....there is a line between being unselfish and bad basketball decisions, and a lot of times when he is passing up open looks, it is purely a bad basketball decision.

And both of those plays resulted in turnovers
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
adkindo wrote:

aren't we a little past "deserved"? We need to expedite his development as much as possible. Need to figure out can him and Tarik hold down the position on a nightly basis on a winning team...or at least how far away are they from that

That is what Luke is doing, expediting his development. And deserving to play is a big part of that.
bum2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Truck Turner wrote:
The people rooting for a loss need to keep in mind the affect so many losses can have on a young team.

Constantly losing is NOT good for a young team. They need to see their heard work is paying off sometimes, because if they work hard and they still lose it's very easy to doubt ones self or give up on what's being taught to them.

They (pro tank folk) don't care. We've been having this same tired circular conversation for goodness knows how many seasons now. So so tired.

So. Tired.

So.

Tired.

They don't care and they know even less about how you go about developing young players.
If they weren't pro tank? Would that lead to more winning? Do any of us really feel that our views on a forum are directly impacting the Lakers?

Teams full of young players will lose games. Regardless of tanking ( PHX ) or not ( MIN )

Last edited by bum2 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
adkindo wrote:
MJST wrote:

why do you think he does it? He has a nice mid range jumper....I do not get it.....he has a coach that would never discourage any player from taking those shots.....there is no Kobe type player on team that demands most of the shots...it puzzles me
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject:

bum2 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Truck Turner wrote:
The people rooting for a loss need to keep in mind the affect so many losses can have on a young team.

Constantly losing is NOT good for a young team. They need to see their heard work is paying off sometimes, because if they work hard and they still lose it's very easy to doubt ones self or give up on what's being taught to them.

They (pro tank folk) don't care. We've been having this same tired circular conversation for goodness knows how many seasons now. So so tired.

So. Tired.

So.

Tired.

They don't care and they know even less about how you go about developing young players.
If they weren't pro tank? Would that lead to more winning? Do any of us really feel that our views on a forum are directly impacting the Lakers?

what? You mean lighting all these damn candles is pointless?
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
adkindo wrote:
MJST wrote:

why do you think he does it? He has a nice mid range jumper....I do not get it.....he has a coach that would never discourage any player from taking those shots.....there is no Kobe type player on team that demands most of the shots...it puzzles me

Lack of confidence and/or passive mentality.
Sina
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject:

Very impressive!
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

adkindo wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
adkindo wrote:
MJST wrote:

On one he was on the low post and had his back to the basket, it would have been an easy turn around. Zubac overpassed too and turned the ball over. Being a little more selfish isn't a bad thing.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

bum2 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Truck Turner wrote:

So. Tired.

So.

Tired.

Teams full of young players will lose games. Regardless of tanking ( PHX ) or not ( MIN )

Wait, so I'm not going to get my laker check in the mail?
But I'm like, on LG all the time talking about a winning mindset.
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Good game. Youngsters showed something. They wouldve won if they had Lou but thats the plan forward. Tied for 2nd pick now.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
adkindo wrote:
HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
there's nothing wrong with rooting for the tank. Keeping our pick is absolutely HUGE for us this year, whether we keep it or trade it.

We want the #1 pick this year!

Yes there is, it makes one a pathetic loser

as opposed to the previous couple of years? ??? LOL!

Charlotte's not making this easy anyway...

he is not allowed to cheer for Fultz/Ball/Jackson/Tatum/Monk next season.

Or equally likely - not jack (bleep). Zip. Nada. Nothing. No matter how many (bleep) games we lose.

Sure I'd like one of those great draft picks. But cheering every loss wildly is just silly, the loss doesn't guarantee anything. Even if we lose every remaining game.

I didn't cheer for loss in thread? Just nudging VLF.

Gotcha - I didn't catch that nuance before I paused for an attitude adjustment. Shoulda directed what I said elsewhere. Cheers.
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
LETS GO CHARLOTTE LETS GO

Yeah, go stick your head in a plastic bag you loser scum

I'm just reading this game thread as I wasn't here earlier. This is the worst post ever here @ LG!! I'm sure it got VLF a long vacation!!
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject:

kobe_luver wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
LETS GO CHARLOTTE LETS GO

Yeah, go stick your head in a plastic bag you loser scum

I'm just reading this game thread as I wasn't here earlier. This is the worst post ever here @ LG!! I'm sure it got VLF a long vacation!!

I'd say the same about troll posts cheering wildly for the other team during a close game on a Laker game thread.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject:

bum2 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Truck Turner wrote:

So. Tired.

So.

Tired.

It's not about how you impact the players, it's about how you impact those on a Laker forum who still wish to cheer for their team and hope for a win. Do you think actively cheering for a loss is going to impact the odds of a lottery pick? Or is it merely the equivalent of rubbing salt in the wounds for those who still hold out hope these guys will learn to win close games?
andree
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Byron, it's you!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Page 34 of 34
Jump to: