Former Trail Blazer Cliff Robinson hospitalized with undisclosed illness

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Former Trail Blazer Cliff Robinson hospitalized with undisclosed illness

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1250599-former-nbaer-robinson-hospitalized-with-undisclosed-illness

Quote:
Former NBAer Robinson hospitalized with undisclosed illness

PORTLAND, Ore. - Former Trail Blazer Cliff Robinson has been hospitalized in Portland with an undisclosed illness.

Robinson's family issued a statement confirming that the 50-year-old former forward was being treated at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.

''He is grateful for the support of family and friends. We ask for privacy during this time,'' the statement said.

Robinson was the 36th overall pick in 1989 by the Blazers and he spent eight years with the team. He also played for the Phoenix Suns, Detroit Pistons, Golden State Warriors and New Jersey Nets during his 18-year NBA career.

He averaged 14.2 points and 4.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists.

Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject:

Get well uncle Cliffy
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject:

Uncle Cliffy self-prescribing too much of his own medicine?
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject:

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/03/14/former-nba-player-cliff-robinson-says-he-suffered-minor-brain-hemorrhage/

Quote:
Former NBA player Cliff Robinson says he suffered ‘minor brain hemorrhage’

Cliff Robinson – who played for the Trail Blazers, Suns, Pistons, Warriors and Nets in an underrated 18-year career – has been hospitalized with a previously undisclosed illness.

Robinson in a statement, via the Trail Blazers:

“I want Trail Blazers fans and friends to know I’m doing well and in the process of getting better. My family and I appreciate the prayers and well-wishes for my recovery. I had an unfortunate incident with a minor brain hemorrhage which means I’ll be in rehabilitation for a while. But I’m excited about trying to get past this speed bump. I’m improving every day.”

I have a hard time comprehending the idea of a “minor” brain hemorrhage, but hopefully this truly is and Robinson recovers fully and quickly.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: