Please Delete This Post Anniversary Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 1795, 1796, 1797  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
encina1
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 27851

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Sorry, been Spring Breaking. Iowa is everything you'd expect it to be.


I bet the sheep looked especially scrumcious.


#scrumptious
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
s_habe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Posts: 2907

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject:

IPhilKobe wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


How is it not #obvious?

Hashtagism is the religion where the followers believe that by using hashtag (everywhere all the time) they would suddenly start making sense (and lots of money).
Whereas hashatagology is the study of the mental condition and money-making of hashatagists. Mostly practiced as a branch of clinical psychology.
_________________
Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 76064
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject:

s_habe wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


How is it not #obvious?

Hashtagism is the religion where the followers believe that by using hashtag (everywhere all the time) they would suddenly start making sense (and lots of money).
Whereas hashatagology is the study of the mental condition and money-making of hashatagists. Mostly practiced as a branch of clinical psychology.


A side effect of hashtagology is the chance of contracting a severe case of hashtagitis.
_________________
When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Maya Angelou
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 5950

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
encina1 wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Sorry, been Spring Breaking. Iowa is everything you'd expect it to be.


I bet the sheep looked especially scrumcious.


#scrumptious




s_habe wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


How is it not #obvious?

Hashtagism is the religion where the followers believe that by using hashtag (everywhere all the time) they would suddenly start making sense (and lots of money).
Whereas hashatagology is the study of the mental condition and money-making of hashatagists. Mostly practiced as a branch of clinical psychology.




Omar Little wrote:
A side effect of hashtagology is the chance of contracting a severe case of hashtagitis.


#lmao
_________________
Our song to Phil, the man behind LG: "Miss u"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryMagicKobe
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 13397

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
s_habe wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


How is it not #obvious?

Hashtagism is the religion where the followers believe that by using hashtag (everywhere all the time) they would suddenly start making sense (and lots of money).
Whereas hashatagology is the study of the mental condition and money-making of hashatagists. Mostly practiced as a branch of clinical psychology.


A side effect of hashtagology is the chance of contracting a severe case of hashtagitis.
It's not our first option, but a hashtagectomy may be our best course of action.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
encina1
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 27851

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
encina1 wrote:
encina1 wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Sorry, been Spring Breaking. Iowa is everything you'd expect it to be.


I bet the sheep looked especially scrumcious.


#scrumptious




s_habe wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


How is it not #obvious?

Hashtagism is the religion where the followers believe that by using hashtag (everywhere all the time) they would suddenly start making sense (and lots of money).
Whereas hashatagology is the study of the mental condition and money-making of hashatagists. Mostly practiced as a branch of clinical psychology.




Omar Little wrote:
A side effect of hashtagology is the chance of contracting a severe case of hashtagitis.


#lmao


Who are you?
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 8510
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
IPK wrote:
encina1 wrote:
encina1 wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Sorry, been Spring Breaking. Iowa is everything you'd expect it to be.


I bet the sheep looked especially scrumcious.


#scrumptious




s_habe wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


How is it not #obvious?

Hashtagism is the religion where the followers believe that by using hashtag (everywhere all the time) they would suddenly start making sense (and lots of money).
Whereas hashatagology is the study of the mental condition and money-making of hashatagists. Mostly practiced as a branch of clinical psychology.




Omar Little wrote:
A side effect of hashtagology is the chance of contracting a severe case of hashtagitis.


#lmao


Who are you?


I'll tell you who.
_________________
I got blisters on me fingers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 32662
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


I just call it metadiarrhea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 5950

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject:

@ metadiarrhea. #peptodismal
_________________
Our song to Phil, the man behind LG: "Miss u"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 5950

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
s_habe wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


How is it not #obvious?

Hashtagism is the religion where the followers believe that by using hashtag (everywhere all the time) they would suddenly start making sense (and lots of money).
Whereas hashatagology is the study of the mental condition and money-making of hashatagists. Mostly practiced as a branch of clinical psychology.


A side effect of hashtagology is the chance of contracting a severe case of hashtagitis.
It's not our first option, but a hashtagectomy may be our best course of action.


Such #horror is #unhashtagable!!!
_________________
Our song to Phil, the man behind LG: "Miss u"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 5950

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject:

Listening to The Who before sunrise =


Listening to a clip from #TWD b4 sunrise =
_________________
Our song to Phil, the man behind LG: "Miss u"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Heartburn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Oct 2001
Posts: 5595
Location: Allupinya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject:

I haven't posted in a while. It feels like I just woke up from a coma.

Glad to see nothing has changed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
encina1
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 27851

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject:

Heartburn wrote:
I haven't posted in a while. It feels like I just woke up from a coma.

Glad to see nothing has changed.


Nothing has changed. This place is just like being in a coma
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
encina1
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 27851

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
s_habe wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
Is it hashtagism or hashtagology?


How is it not #obvious?

Hashtagism is the religion where the followers believe that by using hashtag (everywhere all the time) they would suddenly start making sense (and lots of money).
Whereas hashatagology is the study of the mental condition and money-making of hashatagists. Mostly practiced as a branch of clinical psychology.


A side effect of hashtagology is the chance of contracting a severe case of hashtagitis.
It's not our first option, but a hashtagectomy may be our best course of action.


Such #horror is #unhashtagable!!!


Oh the hastagumanity!
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
s_habe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Posts: 2907

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
Heartburn wrote:
I haven't posted in a while. It feels like I just woke up from a coma.

Glad to see nothing has changed.


Nothing has changed. This place is just like being in a coma

And pretty lively coma at that.
_________________
Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 8510
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject:

s_habe wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Heartburn wrote:
I haven't posted in a while. It feels like I just woke up from a coma.

Glad to see nothing has changed.


Nothing has changed. This place is just like being in a coma

And pretty lively coma at that.


I've been in a comma, which is neither interesting, stimulating, or profitable.
_________________
I got blisters on me fingers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 32662
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
s_habe wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Heartburn wrote:
I haven't posted in a while. It feels like I just woke up from a coma.

Glad to see nothing has changed.


Nothing has changed. This place is just like being in a coma

And pretty lively coma at that.


I've been in a comma, which is neither interesting, stimulating, or profitable.


But it does give you pause.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
s_habe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Posts: 2907

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
s_habe wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Heartburn wrote:
I haven't posted in a while. It feels like I just woke up from a coma.

Glad to see nothing has changed.


Nothing has changed. This place is just like being in a coma

And pretty lively coma at that.


I've been in a comma, which is neither interesting, stimulating, or profitable.


And now you keep visiting PDTP instead?
_________________
Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 1855

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject:

I'm just here cause i can't find anything good or positive to say in the other threads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Posts: 1811
Location: So what's the uh...topic of discussion?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
Booked a flight and stay in St Louis. Anything good to do there? Besides just leave?


I've heard that the .45s that pass through your abdomen are sweet and tangy St. Louis style

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/2-st-louis/#58847d5484ff

the live music scene is amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6HbKD8_uo
_________________
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
encina1
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 27851

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:15 am    Post subject:

Goldenwest wrote:
I'm just here cause i can't find anything good or positive to say in the other threads.


Doesn't get it.

You come here because you don't have anything good or positive or useful to say. Period.
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 8510
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Booked a flight and stay in St Louis. Anything good to do there? Besides just leave?


I've heard that the .45s that pass through your abdomen are sweet and tangy St. Louis style

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/2-st-louis/#58847d5484ff

the live music scene is amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6HbKD8_uo


Two words: Beer
_________________
I got blisters on me fingers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 32662
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Booked a flight and stay in St Louis. Anything good to do there? Besides just leave?


I've heard that the .45s that pass through your abdomen are sweet and tangy St. Louis style

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/2-st-louis/#58847d5484ff

the live music scene is amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6HbKD8_uo


Two words: Beer


I hear Annheizer Busch has a park that might even rival Duff Gardens!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
encina1
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Posts: 27851

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Booked a flight and stay in St Louis. Anything good to do there? Besides just leave?


I've heard that the .45s that pass through your abdomen are sweet and tangy St. Louis style

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/2-st-louis/#58847d5484ff

the live music scene is amazing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6HbKD8_uo


Two words: Beer


I hear Annheizer Busch has a park that might even rival Duff Gardens!


Hey, Surly looks out for only one guy: Surly
_________________
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...'I will try again tomorrow.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 1855

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
Goldenwest wrote:
I'm just here cause i can't find anything good or positive to say in the other threads.


Doesn't get it.

You come here because you don't have anything good or positive or useful to say. Period.


Got it,

I don't like decaf either
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 1795, 1796, 1797  Next
Page 1796 of 1797
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB