2017 LG Playoff Pool
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AC Green's V-Card
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject:

diando wrote:
AC Green's V-Card wrote:

No offense man, I'm not giving any credence your Bulls upset call after they already won game one. At least one other person called the Jazz upset in this thread, so that's less of a thing. I'm sure you'll tell me you thought the Bulls would win the series even before posting, but I ain't buyin', hefe.

I did always think the Bulls would win the series due to having more talent, the fact that the seem to play better against the better teams, and I was expecting playoffs Wade from last year to show up but with help (Jimmy) this time. If Whiteside didn't go down that series would have been the Heat's. Also if Bulls played the Cavs in the first round I would have picked the Bulls in 7.
But, I know you won't believe me, so this is all for nought.

I mean, when there's only been one #8 over #1 seed win in opening round history, color me skeptical that you had insight and are not using hindsight. Either way, doesn't really matter since you missed the deadline.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject:

diando wrote:
Crap I was looking for this thread but didn't see it. I'll post my honest predictions.

Here's mine:

East first round:

Bulls in 6
Cavaliers in 5
Raptors in 6
Wizards in 5

West first round:

Warriors in 4
Spurs in 4
Rockets in 6
Jazz in 6

East second round:

Bulls in 7
Cavaliers in 5

West second round:

Warriors in 4
Spurs in 6

East finals:

Cavaliers in 7

West finals:

Warriors in 5

NBA Finals:

Warriors in 4

Yes I do have the Warriors going 16-1. But let's see how my crazy prediction goes.

I don't care if I win a playoff pool or not, I was right about the Warriors going 16-1, and that's all that matters.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: