Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
idk

should've just left it there

Hey, Bill might be a good dude....if you ignore the falafels and the loofahs and the dragging the wife down the stairs by her hair in front of the kids stuff...

Everyone here is quick to tar and feather him but I haven't seen a shred of evidence any of this happened not saying he didn't do it.

seriously???
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
idk

Hey, Bill might be a good dude....if you ignore the falafels and the loofahs and the dragging the wife down the stairs by her hair in front of the kids stuff...

Everyone here is quick to tar and feather him but I haven't seen a shred of evidence any of this happened not saying he didn't do it.

Bill O’Reilly loses custody of his children in court battle

LINK

Quote:
Last year the website, citing documents leaked from the confidential custody battle, reported that Mr. O'Reilly’s daughter told a court-appointed forensic examiner that she saw her father dragging her mother down a staircase by the neck.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
In_your_Eye
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject:

O'Reillys daughter = fake news snowflake.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Now I just need Alex Jones to spontaneously combust and I'll be content.
My buddy is under some kind of conspiracy theorist spell and this would be sooooo gratifying.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
My buddy is under some kind of conspiracy theorist spell and this would be sooooo gratifying.

there is still bannon and breitbart spreading the bs
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject:

There's a rumor on Twitter that Cheetoh-In-Chief wants to hire Billo to be his new Press Secretary.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject:

I wonder if that "irrefutable evidence" that Bill was set up by left wing organizations will ever surface? It's probably being kept in the same vault as Jian Ghomeshi's.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

Well, his lawyers are claiming that his show is not indicative of his real views and that it is just "performance art", which should be interesting in regards to how his followers react to such a statement. Though such wingnuts are committed to the conspiracies, so they will likely rationalize it away.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject:

In_your_Eye wrote:
O'Reillys daughter = fake news snowflake.

GAWKER

Court Transcripts: Bill O’Reilly’s Daughter Saw Him “Choking Her Mom”

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
There's a rumor on Twitter that Cheetoh-In-Chief wants to hire Billo to be his new Press Secretary.

The Cheesie-poof would quickly regret having someone with such a strong personality and camera presence overshadowing him in the media. It'd be a huge threat to his ego.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
idk

Bill O’Reilly loses custody of his children in court battle

LINK

Quote:
Last year the website, citing documents leaked from the confidential custody battle, reported that Mr. O'Reilly’s daughter told a court-appointed forensic examiner that she saw her father dragging her mother down a staircase by the neck.

Okay so that is some (bleep) up stuff. I retract my past comments.

Guys a jerk
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Just made a rare surf over to FauxNews. I see that Dana Perino, the former Dubya Admin Press Secretary, filled in for Bill. She's the one who had admittedly never heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis before getting that post. It's too bad she wasn't there just about a week ago to report on the current Press Secretary's comment about Hitler not using chemical weapons on his own people. That would've been a nice Mobius strip of ignance.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
idk

Back in the early 2000s I used to be friendly with this lady who owned a Mailboxes etc type shop and was probably double my age. NPZ think of a half Chinese Janet. I think I made some crappy comment about O'reilly and her eyes got really wide. She immediately came to his defense and told me how they had gone out to dinner many times and he was a "dear friend". She was a freak x 10 and not conventional in the least. I'm pretty sure I've unknowingly gotten Billy's sloppy seconds. Nice, huh?

fml
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:

Guys a jerk

It shouldn't have taken that information to get you to that realization. I don't know how you watch that disgusting blowhard and come away with "seems like a good guy . . ."
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject:

The interesting question is how durable will the sponsor boycott be, because no matter where he would go, no sponsors no revenue, unless he wants to do subscription. He still had great ratings on FOX even after the NY Times story broke, but he was a guy with a lot of viewers no one was advertising to, so his show went from a profit center to hemorrhaging money. And that's the only real reason hes gone.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
idk

Back in the early 2000s I used to be friendly with this lady who owned a Mailboxes etc type shop and was probably double my age. NPZ think of a half Chinese Janet. I think I made some crappy comment about O'reilly and her eyes got really wide. She immediately came to his defense and told me how they had gone out to dinner many times and he was a "dear friend". She was a freak x 10 and not conventional in the least. I'm pretty sure I've unknowingly gotten Billy's sloppy seconds. Nice, huh?

fml

If she's Season 3 half-Asian Janet, you did well. And she might've actually BEEN Joyce, I wonder if you've considered that likelihood. Maybe she had her hair up in a bun with a chopstick stuck through it. That look was in back then.
http://oi64.tinypic.com/zkobom.jpg
By friend, she actually meant The Zone. Bill never gets out of The Zone.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
The interesting question is how durable will the sponsor boycott be, because no matter where he would go, no sponsors no revenue, unless he wants to do subscription. He still had great ratings on FOX even after the NY Times story broke, but he was a guy with a lot of viewers no one was advertising to, so his show went from a profit center to hemorrhaging money. And that's the only real reason hes gone.

Yep. Fox News viewers think sexual harassment is made up. Some liberal, feminist ploy to bring down traditional gender roles and get some big "pay day". They would continue to support Bill.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:

Guys a jerk

It shouldn't have taken that information to get you to that realization. I don't know how you watch that disgusting blowhard and come away with "seems like a good guy . . ."

Here's a long list of reasons one should have known he was in no way a "good guy" just based on his show alone:

Bill O’Reilly’s Fox News Career Was Rife With Years Of Offensive Comments
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:

Guys a jerk

Here's a long list of reasons one should have known he was in no way a "good guy" just based on his show alone:

Bill O’Reilly’s Fox News Career Was Rife With Years Of Offensive Comments

I've never really watched his show besides when he would come on the colbert report
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Yep. Fox News viewers think sexual harassment is made up. Some liberal, feminist ploy to bring down traditional gender roles and get some big "pay day". They would continue to support Bill.

I could see Bill putting together an XM Radio type show... the Howard Stern of conservative talk radio.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
Raijin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

I could see Bill putting together an XM Radio type show... the Howard Stern of conservative talk radio.

Easily. There's plenty of companies out there that support "conservativism" and Bill undoubtedly exemplifies it.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Raijin wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Easily. There's plenty of companies out there that support "conservativism" and Bill undoubtedly exemplifies it.

I'm not really familiar with Sirius radio and it's workings. Don't some of the talk shows have advertisers? If that's in fact the case won't that affect the hiring of O'Riley?

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject:

So Bill is going the podcast route starting Monday.

I figured this was the route he'd go, but I didn't think he'd figure it out that quickly.

The upside is that the vast majority of his audience don't even know what a podcast is, much less how to find one.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
So Bill is going the podcast route starting Monday.

I figured this was the route he'd go, but I didn't think he'd figure it out that quickly.

The upside is that the vast majority of his audience don't even know what a podcast is, much less how to find one.

I imagine the first eps will be him saying he was the victim of a liberal conspiracy.

!...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: