Please Delete This Post Anniversary Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1800, 1801, 1802 ... 2023, 2024, 2025  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject:

See? Another savage doing it wrong. What kind of mad man uses chipmunk instead of squirrel?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject:

Anyone heard from re4ee?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject:

Not since this gem

@TimeWarner, your diabolical schemes have been exposed!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
Not since this gem

We can only hope he's come to his senses.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
Throughout my entire grilling life I used 90% lean grounds for burgers, and wondered why they were always just okay. Friday-Saturday I used fresh 80/20 for the first time...I want all that time back.

I'm sorry that you weren't raised right. Whoever taught you should be punished.

He's been punished...mortally.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
For the past half hour my officemate has been going on and on about the proper ways to use utensils, eating with the left hand, tines down, 4 o'clock fork placement on the plate, spoons, forks, and all this (bleep) that what the (bleep) is she going on about? What do I care about this?

But is she hot?

Not in the least bit

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:45 am    Post subject:

IPK wrote:
encina1 wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
For the past half hour my officemate has been going on and on about the proper ways to use utensils, eating with the left hand, tines down, 4 o'clock fork placement on the plate, spoons, forks, and all this (bleep) that what the (bleep) is she going on about? What do I care about this?

But is she hot?

Not in the least bit

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM

No
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:51 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Not since this gem

We can only hope he's come to his senses.

Somewhere the monkey is playing guitar ominously under cover of darkness while wearing superhero attire atop a building in the city, the TimeWarner building off in the distance, lit up with blinding lights as if a Vegas attraction. He strums his guitar, hidden in the shadows, singing, "TW, your time will come. TW your time will come. You will succumb. Under my thumb. You cannot run."

Police sirens are heard in the background. Camera pans out and slowly fades to black as the strum of the guitar continues.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject:

And knowing is half the battle
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Throughout my entire grilling life I used 90% lean grounds for burgers, and wondered why they were always just okay. Friday-Saturday I used fresh 80/20 for the first time...I want all that time back.

I just did the opposite recently. Tried 90/10, see what it was like.....never again.

Stupid, stupid, stupid

I contemplated punishing myself, but I figured the "burger" was punishment enough.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
See? Another savage doing it wrong. What kind of mad man uses chipmunk instead of squirrel?

Walt Disney.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:16 am    Post subject:

What we got here is failure to communicate!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject:

Who knew trying to organize something with a bunch of hippies would be more difficult than herding cats and squirrels and dolphins all at the same time?
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject:

As a former Dead Head, I can tell you that hippies tend to be somewhat easily distracted. Not sure why though.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
As a former Dead Head, I can tell you that hippies tend to be somewhat easily distracted. Not sure why though.

Why "former"? Are you recovering? Attend DHA (Dead Heads Anonymous) meetings regularly?

The hippies I deal with are mostly, *mostly* drug free, actually. But man are they hard to pin down on anything.

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"Oh, I thought we could go to the forest and have a picnic, hang out, do some yoga in the park."

"Excellent! Let's do it!"

Weekend comes along.

"Hey, are we still meeting today?"

"Hi! Nice to hear from you. I'm on my way to Kentucky right now. Bye!"
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Eventually, and by eventually I mean my sophomore year in college, I just got sick of patchouli, 45 minute jam songs, and the whole scene. It was fun for a while and I had some great experiences, but it was a phase, not a way to live my life.

The hippies you are dealing with may be mostly drug free now, but I'm willing to bet they did some things in the past and in quantities that made a lasting impression. On top of that the whole hippie thing isn't really about things like punctuality or making plans (or at least keeping those plans), unless it involves a concert. That's just not their thing.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:57 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Eventually, and by eventually I mean my sophomore year in college, I just got sick of patchouli, 45 minute jam songs, and the whole scene. It was fun for a while and I had some great experiences, but it was a phase, not a way to live my life.

The hippies you are dealing with may be mostly drug free now, but I'm willing to bet they did some things in the past and in quantities that made a lasting impression. On top of that the whole hippie thing isn't really about things like punctuality or making plans (or at least keeping those plans), unless it involves a concert. That's just not their thing.

Oh don't get me wrong, they are not completely drug free. That is why they have to make a point of hosting conscience parties and events. There are still drugs, but not to the tune of recreational every day. Mostly the hippie mind set. And most of these "hippies" are of the younger variety, in their 20s and early 30s. They just go with the wind, which is why scheduling is difficult.

It is interesting being a part of this, as I am much more structured and when I say 5pm, I do mean 5pm....ish....ish. But at least something will happen in the 5pmish hour. With them, they flake. I don't think they believe in calendars.

On the other hand, I have had and will still have some interesting trips coming as a result of hanging with them. And other fun things.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:06 am    Post subject:

Hey, why so serious.....er...uhm....wha?
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

Oh don't get me wrong, they are not completely drug free. That is why they have to make a point of hosting conscience parties and events. There are still drugs, but not to the tune of recreational every day. Mostly the hippie mind set. And most of these "hippies" are of the younger variety, in their 20s and early 30s. They just go with the wind, which is why scheduling is difficult.

It is interesting being a part of this, as I am much more structured and when I say 5pm, I do mean 5pm....ish....ish. But at least something will happen in the 5pmish hour. With them, they flake. I don't think they believe in calendars.

On the other hand, I have had and will still have some interesting trips coming as a result of hanging with them. And other fun things.

You sure you're not hanging out with these guys?
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

The best part of this picture - its filename!
-iY8NW5zvYZ0/T2MXahVmzII/AAAAAAAAAOA/kVWSewURr_w/s640/4NhxGFGdTxoWF9z5wM0TNKDDpnXNfbtP+copy.jpg

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

Better than hanging out with these guys
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

DON'T BESMIRCH MY PEOPLE!!! WOOP WOOP!
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

DON'T BESMIRCH MY PEOPLE!!! WOOP WOOP!

Why so angry? Did you lose your nose too?

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:50 am    Post subject:

Got your nose
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject:

Good teacher. He really seems to care.
About what I have no idea.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1800, 1801, 1802 ... 2023, 2024, 2025  Next
Page 1801 of 2025
Jump to: