Grass Fed(Tim DiFrancesco) Resigns--Rondre Jackson, Tania Jolly, and Sean Light let go
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject:

And still no replacements.
bonkers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject:

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2017/5/15/15642672/la-lakers-news-part-ways-with-rudy-tomjanovich-analytics-scouting-magic-johnson-rob-pelinka
tom
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Tania Ganguli‏
Verified account
 @taniaganguli 14s
14 seconds ago

More
Lakers have hired Gunnar Peterson to be their "director of strength and endurance training." Replaces former strength coach Tim DiFrancesco
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject:

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2017/5/25/15695404/la-lakers-rumors-arizona-alum-miles-simon-coaching-staff-luke-walton

Who is this guy?
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject:

tom wrote:
Quote:
Tania Ganguli‏
Verified account
 @taniaganguli 14s
14 seconds ago

More
Lakers have hired Gunnar Peterson to be their "director of strength and endurance training." Replaces former strength coach Tim DiFrancesco

Reading his thoughts on diet and compound workouts makes me think this was a good hire
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject:

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2017/6/2/15731880/la-lakers-trainer-tim-difrancesco-open-letter-dangelo-russell-brandon-ingram-kobe-bryant
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
AN OPEN LETTER TO LAKERS NATION

I will never forget the day that I got the call. Gary Vitti – the legendary Lakers Head Trainer – was inviting me to interview for the Head of Strength & Conditioning role with the Lakers. When the Lakers call, you drop everything.

Fast forward 6 seasons and it is hard to believe how much we have accomplished.

It was with a heavy heart that I resigned from the Lakers after the 2016-2017 season; thanking them for the opportunity and for welcoming me as a member of this extraordinary franchise.

While 6 seasons have brought many changes within this role, the biggest change that I didn’t anticipate was how much I was going to fall in love with my newborn daughter Averie. Suddenly, those memorable road trips with the team got a little longer and being across the country from family felt a little further.

There are too many people to thank along the way to do so in this letter but I would be remiss if I didn’t thank Gary Vitti for seeing potential in me. Thank you to Kobe Bryant for demonstrating a rare work ethic, to Steve Nash for bringing an unparalleled level of professionalism to his craft, to Metta World Peace for showing up every day with a hunger to continue learning. Thank you to the young core who work hard every day and carry with them the hope and future of the team. And to the fans. Thank you. Thank you for your support and your undying love of Lakers Nation.

I am excited for the next phase and although I am moving back to New England, I will always cherish my time with the purple and gold.

- Tim
Lovefool
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Quote:
AN OPEN LETTER TO LAKERS NATION

I will never forget the day that I got the call. Gary Vitti – the legendary Lakers Head Trainer – was inviting me to interview for the Head of Strength & Conditioning role with the Lakers. When the Lakers call, you drop everything.

Fast forward 6 seasons and it is hard to believe how much we have accomplished.

It was with a heavy heart that I resigned from the Lakers after the 2016-2017 season; thanking them for the opportunity and for welcoming me as a member of this extraordinary franchise.

While 6 seasons have brought many changes within this role, the biggest change that I didn’t anticipate was how much I was going to fall in love with my newborn daughter Averie. Suddenly, those memorable road trips with the team got a little longer and being across the country from family felt a little further.

There are too many people to thank along the way to do so in this letter but I would be remiss if I didn’t thank Gary Vitti for seeing potential in me. Thank you to Kobe Bryant for demonstrating a rare work ethic, to Steve Nash for bringing an unparalleled level of professionalism to his craft, to Metta World Peace for showing up every day with a hunger to continue learning. Thank you to the young core who work hard every day and carry with them the hope and future of the team. And to the fans. Thank you. Thank you for your support and your undying love of Lakers Nation.

I am excited for the next phase and although I am moving back to New England, I will always cherish my time with the purple and gold.

- Tim

What a class act. He had my dream job. Probably every trainers dream to work for the Lakers. It must have been hard to walk away from that. Cant chase your dreams at the expense of your children, family comes first. Wish dude all the best.
HeatCandela
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject:

What about our announcers? Time to replace them. I think they contributed to our losing, which is fine, but no more losing this time. I remember someone also back then asking for the Lakers PA announcer to be replaced, now that's blasphemous...
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject:

HeatCandela wrote:
What about our announcers? Time to replace them. I think they contributed to our losing, which is fine, but no more losing this time. I remember someone also back then asking for the Lakers PA announcer to be replaced, now that's blasphemous...

You're stuck with BillyMac and John Ireland. They've been Jeanie's guys since she ran the business side of things and they're loyal to her. Unless they do something completely out of character which is highly unlikely, it's their dream jobs to lose.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject:

HeatCandela wrote:

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21
Jump to: