Bill Cosby accused of rape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
It will be interesting to find out what the split was.

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
It will be interesting to find out what the split was.

LINK
from your link

Quote:
The juror who spoke with ABC News said tensions ran high in the too-small jury room.
"They were just literally walking in circles where they were standing because they were losing their minds. People would just start crying out of nowhere," the juror said. We wouldn't even be talking about [the case], and people would just start crying."
At one point, a male juror even punched a concrete wall, possibly breaking his pinky knuckle, the juror said.

and the other juror said something similar.

This sounds disturbing. It sounds like people in solitary confinement or something. like you're making them stay in that room for so long they are starting to break down. thats not being tried by a jury of your peers. thats a bunch of people that might say anything just to go home. and if thats the case thats a travesty for both sides.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Bill has that effect on people I guess...
kcxiv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Cosby's convicted in the press anyways, it doesn't really matter what the outcome is anymore. The evidence disappeared because nobody reported it in a timely manner if it did happen. His reputation is sullied, his works aren't even shown on TV anymore.
amazon prime video has the cosby show i been watching it. Still funny.!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject:

kcxiv wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Cosby's convicted in the press anyways, it doesn't really matter what the outcome is anymore. The evidence disappeared because nobody reported it in a timely manner if it did happen. His reputation is sullied, his works aren't even shown on TV anymore.

I have the shows saved in My Favorite Places. I watched one the other day. Cosby didn't look the same. To me his comedy has lost it's edge. The reason is because I believe some of the women are telling the truth.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:29 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
kcxiv wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

I have the shows saved in My Favorite Places. I watched one the other day. Cosby didn't look the same. To me his comedy has lost it's edge. The reason is because I believe some of the women are telling the truth.

i thought the same thing. Then i had to ask myself, if some are telling the truth. the whole truth. Which ones are they?
kcxiv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
kcxiv wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

The way i see it is, i dont know if he did it, i wasnt there. I hope he didnt do it, but if he did it, he can rot in a jail cell if true. So with that, im going to just be indifferent on the whole thing and enjoy the show. I thought it was still funny.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12
Jump to: