Introduce Yourself to LakersGround - New Poster? Old Poster? Where You From?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zofro
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject:

Hi everyone, longtime lurker i'd say all the way back to 06 when jermaine oneal was the hot topic around here. Im a lifelong laker fan and have been through many critical errors with you all and recently decided not to go through another one without being a member. Tonight seemed to be an appropriate night to take the plunge with lonzos first SL game tomorrow. to the future

-go lakers
Vandal08
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Posted on the Bday! Cool, son. Welcome to the ground. Bout time!
StoicChalice392
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject:

Long time lurker, first time poster. Been a Laker fan since I was born. My father worked for Prime Ticket back in the 80's and got to see a lot of Laker games starting as a toddler. Anyway, I hope to contribute in a productive manner and look forward to posting with the you all. Let's Go!!!!
tfine
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: New here with a question...

Longtime Laker fan...since I moved to LA in 1983. Going tonight to select seats. Been on the waitlist 5 years. So excited. Questions for y'all...if they don't have seats we love tonight, is there any advantage to selecting them anyway instead of passing and waiting until next year? Thanks in advance and looking forward to a great year...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17
Jump to: