Tennessee Seems Very Interested in Sterilizing People

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Tennessee Seems Very Interested in Sterilizing People

LINK
Quote:

Both male and female inmates can volunteer for the new program. Women receive a Nexplanon implant in their arm, which provides up to three years of continuous birth control. Men undergo a vasectomy.
Quote:
"I hope to encourage them to take personal responsibility and give them a chance, when they do get out, not to be burdened with children," Benningfield told CNN affiliate WTVF
Wat????

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Tennessee Seems Very Interested in Sterilizing People

jodeke wrote:
LINK
Quote:

Both male and female inmates can volunteer for the new program. Women receive a Nexplanon implant in their arm, which provides up to three years of continuous birth control. Men undergo a vasectomy.
Quote:
"I hope to encourage them to take personal responsibility and give them a chance, when they do get out, not to be burdened with children," Benningfield told CNN affiliate WTVF
Wat????
Jo. do you have the stats on who is currently sitting in a TN' jail cell? i think you know where I'm going with this. But hey let the stats tell the story.
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject:

I'm all for birth control, but yeah, the vasectomy thing seems creepy AF.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tennessee Seems Very Interested in Sterilizing People

splashmtn wrote:
jodeke wrote:
LINK
Quote:

Quote:
Wat????
Jo. do you have the stats on who is currently sitting in a TN' jail cell? i think you know where I'm going with this. But hey let the stats tell the story.

I don't have the stats and yes I know where you're coming from. It's Tennessee.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject:

India instituted forced sterilization on the poor in the 1970s. Usually, the men were given a token gift like a transistor radio. Of course, times have changed. Now they'll probably give you a shirt that says, "They cut my 'nads, and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt".
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject:

"You're as smooth, as a Tennessee vasectomy "
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject:

Wasn't there a poster around here that wanted humans to stop procreating...this will make him/her happy.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: