2017-18 Roster Average Age 23.5
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
governator wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:
Its incredible how young this team is. If we take out Deng who is probably not going to play is even more younger. For NBA in general its not good because in NBA the young teams are sh** but to look in the future is great. Its very important to start build your team early. I do not know what will happen next summer but if we keep this players for next three years I think it would be possible to move Warriors.

In three years:

Lonzo - 22yr
Ingram- 22yr
Zubac - 23yr
Randle - 25yr
Nance - 27yr
KCP - 27yr
JC - 28yr

It would still be the young team but with three years of building chemistry and system. Holy cr**

MVP
DPOY
Starter
All-Star/All NBA
Starter
6th Man of the year

Holy cr** indeed

I would love to see that development and roster. Sadly I am likely disappointed due to the quest for 2 max.

There is a better then average possibility that none of those players survive the next 2-3 years due to the roster building to support the proposed plan. At best 1 or 2 at the most.

Magic kept our Untouchable and Lonzo even we though he could parted with one of them to get George. Everything is expendable outside these 2 aforemtioned players. If Randle had a breakout season then maybe he's here for the long haul.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: