Motor Trend First Review of Tesla Model 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeeAgeaux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Motor Trend First Review of Tesla Model 3

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/tesla/model-3/2018/exclusive-tesla-model-3-first-drive-review/

And then the foot goes down. How does it drive? The gush of torque clearly indicates DNA shared with the Model S. Yet it’s a new motor specific to the 3; Franz is coy about its horsepower, but Tesla’s claim of 0-60 in 5.1 seconds seems right when paired with this car’s $9,000 long-range battery. Yes, there’s a choice of two batteries. Tesla’s trying to change the vocabulary we’re using to describe it, from “kilowatt-hours” to “range.” Franz says the standard one (while still doing 0-60 in 5.6 seconds) will travel 220 miles, but his provides 310 miles of range. (Supercharging is available but at a fee that’s attractive compared to filling with an equivalent amount of gasoline.)

What’s blanching, though, is the car’s ride and handling. If anybody was expecting a typical boring electric sedan here, nope. The ride is Alfa Giulia (maybe even Quadrifoglio)–firm, and quickly, I’m carving Stunt Road like a Sochi Olympics giant slalomer, micrometering my swipes at the apexes. I glance at Franz—this OK? “Go for it,” he nods. The Model 3 is so unexpected scalpel-like, I’m sputtering for adjectives. The steering ratio is quick, the effort is light (for me), but there’s enough light tremble against your fingers to hear the cornering negotiations between Stunt Road and these 235/40R19 tires (Continental ProContact RX m+s’s). And to mention body roll is to have already said too much about it. Sure, that battery is low, way down under the floor. But unlike the aluminum Model S, the Tesla Model 3 is composed of steel, too, and this car’s glass ceiling can’t be helping the center of gravity’s height. Nearly-nil body roll? Magic, I’m telling you. Magic. And this is the single-motor, rear-wheel-drive starting point. The already boggled mind boggles further at the mention of Dual Motor and Ludicrous.

Much more in Link

Test Drive at Tonight's Reveal Event. The videographer gets in a Model 3 at about the 21 minute mark.

EDIT Much better video of a test drive

STANDARD EQUIPMENT

Price – $35,000

Standard Battery

Range: 220 miles (EPA estimated)
Supercharging rate: 130 miles of range per 30 minutes
Home charging rate: 30 miles of range per hour (240V outlet, 32A)
Deliveries begin: Fall 2017
Performance

0-60 mph: 5.6 seconds
Top speed: 130 mph
Interior

15” touchscreen display
Dual zone climate control system
FM/Internet streaming radio
Textile seating
Front Center console with open storage and two USB ports
Convenience

Onboard maps and navigation
Wi-Fi and LTE internet connectivity
Keyless entry and remote climate control using the Tesla app
Voice activated controls
Bluetooth hands-free calling and media streaming
60/40 split folding rear seat to maximize cargo options
Back-up camera
Auto dimming rear-view mirror
One-touch power windows throughout
Power-adjustable side mirrors
12-volt power outlet
Safety

Full LED exterior lighting
Seven cameras, forward radar and twelve ultrasonic sensors enabling active safety technologies including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking
Six front row and two side curtain airbags
Three-point safety belts with belt-reminders for driver and four passengers
Two LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) attachments in second row
Electronic stability and traction control
Four-wheel antilock disc brakes with electronic parking brake
Child safety locks
Anti-theft alarm system
Tire pressure monitoring system
Warranty

Vehicle: 4 year, 50,000 mile limited warranty
Battery warranty: 8 year, 100,000 mile (120,000 mile with Long Range Battery)
OPTIONS

Long Range Battery – $9,000

Range: 310 miles
Supercharging rate: 170 miles of range per 30 minutes
Home charging rate: 37 miles of range per hour (240V outlet, 40A)
0-60 mph: 5.1 seconds
Top speed: 140 mph
Deliveries begin: July 2017
Paint

Solid Black: Standard
Midnight Silver Metallic: $1,000
Deep Blue Metallic: $1,000
Silver Metallic: $1,000
Pearl White Multi-Coat: $1,000
Red Multi-Coat: $1,000
Wheels

18” Aero: Standard
19” Sport: $1,500
Premium Upgrades Package – $5,000 Upgraded interior with additional features and premium materials.

Premium heated seating and cabin materials throughout, including open pore wood décor and two rear USBs
12-way, power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors, with custom driver profiles
Premium audio system with more power, tweeters, surround speakers and subwoofer
Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
LED fog lamps
Center console with covered storage and docking for two smartphones
Enhanced Autopilot – $5,000 Model 3 will match speed to traffic conditions, keep within a lane, automatically change lanes, transition from one freeway to another, exit the freeway and self-park at your destination.

Additional features will roll out over time through software updates.

Full Self-Driving Capability – $3,000 (requires Enhanced Autopilot) In the future, Model 3 will be capable of conducting trips with no action required by the person in the driver’s seat.

This feature is dependent upon extensive software validation and regulatory approval, which may vary by jurisdiction.

VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS

Dimensions & Weight

Length: 184.8”
Width: 76.1” (72.8” with mirrors folded)
Height: 56.8”
Wheelbase: 113.2”
Track (wheel center): 62.2” front and rear
Ground clearance: 5.5”
Head room, standard: 39.6” front row, 37.7” second row
Head room, glass roof: 40.3” front row, 37.7” second row
Leg room: 42.7” front row, 35.2” second row
Shoulder room: 56.3” front row, 54.0” second row
Hip room: 53.4” front row, 52.4” second row
Seating capacity: 5 adults
Luggage capacity: 15 cubic feet
Curb weight:
3549 lbs. (Model 3)
3814 lbs. (Model 3 Long Range)
Weight distribution:
47% front, 53% rear (Model 3)
48% front, 52% rear (Model 3 Long Range)
Body

Hybrid steel/aluminum body
Drag coefficient of 0.23
Chassis

Double wishbone, virtual steer axis front suspension with coil over twin-tube shock absorbers and stabilizer bar
Independent multi-link rear suspension with twin-tube shock absorbers and stabilizer bar
Variable ratio, speed sensitive electronic power steering
Electromechanically boosted four wheel anti-lock disc brakes with electronic brake force distribution
18” Aero or 19” Sport wheels with all-season tires
Standard Accessories

240 volt NEMA 14-50 adapter
120 volt NEMA 5-15 adapter
J1772 public charging adapter
20 foot mobile connector with storage bag
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject:

I look at the Model 3 and then remind myself about how GM practically gave away the electric car market they could've had because of short sightedness....all those disappointed EV1 people who had leased that car only to have to give it back so it could get crushed. Those people will probably never give GM any more of their business and gave their money to Tesla.
Chillin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject:

I was honestly tempted to put a deposit down when it became available to do so last year and I am glad I didn't. Looking at the pictures in that Motortrend article and watching the youtube videos I am not as impressed as I thought I would be. The exterior styling is bland and the interior seems cheap for what one would be getting for a high 50k car (if you opt for the multiple options).

The article states that the ride is Alfa Romeo Giulia like and the 0-60 is 5.6 seconds (Base) and 5.1 (upgraded battery), the base Giulia also goes 5.1 seconds 0-60, which is funny since I purchased an Alfa Romeo Giulia in April this year. I love everything about the Giulia, it is the most fun driving car I have ever owned and I enjoy not seeing a lot of them on the road. I think the Model 3 is going to be the Accord of electric cars. You're not going to be able to go anywhere without seeing one in a few years and if you bought one it just wouldn't feel special.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Tesla brand and think Musk is a genius and Tesla will keep on improving on the electric car platform which will force other car manufacturers to step up, but the current Model 3 is just not my cup of tea.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject:

My only beef with the model 3 is the lack of an instrument panel that is included in the higher end models like the Model S and X. Elon says it was omitted because of self driving feature, but it was probably more likely due to cutting costs so they can make a profit on that car.
DeeAgeaux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
My only beef with the model 3 is the lack of an instrument panel that is included in the higher end models like the Model S and X. Elon says it was omitted because of self driving feature, but it was probably more likely due to cutting costs so they can make a profit on that car.

The Model S instrument cluster plus the computer needed to run it cost about $1k.

Model 3 deletes it and adds all the hardware necessary for fully autonomous drive. That cost roughly $1k. At the projected economies of scale. 500k per year vs 50k per year for Model S. You can't get any car from a different brand with a system similar to this below $90k. Cadillac CT6 Platinum and higher trim levels of Audi A8. Similar but inferior.

Deleting the instrument cluster not only saves money but pushes the dash back for more interior room. And it lowers the dash for better outward visibility. You need to be about 5'4" to see the front of a Model S hood. Which means half of American women can't see the front of the Model S hood while sitting in the driver's seat.

The base Model 3 comes standard with automatic emergency braking and automatic collision avoidance. But you can't have everything for $35k.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Thats why I said they got rid of it to eliminate the extra complexity to wire it up. Not only does it cost the company more money, but also man hours in installing it. If they are manufacturing millions of cars like what they are expecting the Model 3 to do, that is a lot of additional time and man hours lost.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Chillin wrote:
I was honestly tempted to put a deposit down when it became available to do so last year and I am glad I didn't. Looking at the pictures in that Motortrend article and watching the youtube videos I am not as impressed as I thought I would be. The exterior styling is bland and the interior seems cheap for what one would be getting for a high 50k car (if you opt for the multiple options).

The article states that the ride is Alfa Romeo Giulia like and the 0-60 is 5.6 seconds (Base) and 5.1 (upgraded battery), the base Giulia also goes 5.1 seconds 0-60, which is funny since I purchased an Alfa Romeo Giulia in April this year. I love everything about the Giulia, it is the most fun driving car I have ever owned and I enjoy not seeing a lot of them on the road. I think the Model 3 is going to be the Accord of electric cars. You're not going to be able to go anywhere without seeing one in a few years and if you bought one it just wouldn't feel special.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Tesla brand and think Musk is a genius and Tesla will keep on improving on the electric car platform which will force other car manufacturers to step up, but the current Model 3 is just not my cup of tea.
i agree with you. but isnt that what we want as a society. dont we want an electric car to become the new honda accord? everyone has one. and we're all better for it.

on the other hand one of the appeals of tesla cars to me is that everyone doesnt have one. so i feel you on that on a personal level.
DeeAgeaux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Chillin wrote:

Everytime I see a Fiat,Alfa Romeo and Maserati I keep thinking those are the brands consistently at the bottom of the quality and reliability rankings.

http://jalopnik.com/alfa-romeo-giulia-breaks-down-in-the-middle-of-track-ba-1796724914

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-fails-to-complete-track-test-video-ar176993.html

Similar to how SAAB and Sterling drivers felt special driving their cars. Because very few people were willing to part with the hard earned money to buy one.

I haven't decided if I will get a Model 3 or CPO Model S.

Either way I will feel proud to drive an American car that doesn't support the price of oil, the international oil cartel, and despots from Russia to Iran to Saudi Arabia.

"Our boys" will not need to kill or be killed in the Middle East so I can fuel my car cheaply. My car primarily will be powered by my rooftop solar.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Thats why I said they got rid of it to eliminate the extra complexity to wire it up. Not only does it cost the company more money, but also man hours in installing it. If they are manufacturing millions of cars like what they are expecting the Model 3 to do, that is a lot of additional time and man hours lost.
good points. i think both of you are right.
DeeAgeaux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
I look at the Model 3 and then remind myself about how GM practically gave away the electric car market they could've had because of short sightedness....all those disappointed EV1 people who had leased that car only to have to give it back so it could get crushed. Those people will probably never give GM any more of their business and gave their money to Tesla.

But they added something of more complexity and time to install.

With about the same hardware cost.

Which gives much more value to the customer.

That no other brands offers at anywhere near this price.
Chillin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject:

DeeAgeaux wrote:
Chillin wrote:

Everytime I see a Fiat,Alfa Romeo and Maserati I keep thinking those are the brands consistently at the bottom of the quality and reliability rankings.

http://jalopnik.com/alfa-romeo-giulia-breaks-down-in-the-middle-of-track-ba-1796724914

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-fails-to-complete-track-test-video-ar176993.html

Similar to how SAAB and Sterling drivers felt special driving their cars. Because very few people were willing to part with the hard earned money to buy one.

I haven't decided if I will get a Model 3 or CPO Model S.

Either way I will feel proud to drive an American car that doesn't support the price of oil, the international oil cartel, and despots from Russia to Iran to Saudi Arabia.

"Our boys" will not need to kill or be killed in the Middle East so I can fuel my car cheaply. My car primarily will be powered by my rooftop solar.

I agree Alfa Romeo has reliability concerns, which was the reason the brand originally left the US. I know of the two reviews that you posted and those shutdowns were software issues and not drivetrain related. There is a known issue that if you left foot brake while at speed the Giulia will go in to limp mode as a "safety feature". I am sure that Alfa Romeo will continue to work out these software issues with flash updates.

The Tesla brand also has it's reliability issues, did that stop people from buying them?

https://www.consumerreports.org/cars-tesla-reliability-doesnt-match-its-high-performance/

Porsche had 1000 of its motors grenade and they blamed the owners for over revving but the real issue was a design flaw. BMW had reliability issues for years, but people kept buying them. All manufacturers are going to have issues especially with a first platform launch.

Car and Driver ranks the Alfa Romeo Giulia base best in its class.
http://www.caranddriver.com/alfa-romeo/giulia

They also rate the Quadrifoglio best in its class.
http://www.caranddriver.com/alfa-romeo/giulia-quadrifoglio

Edited to say that I have over 4k miles on my Giulia with no issues whatsoever. The majority of owners in the Giulia forums have also had no issues. Obviously, there have been reports of issues but again it happens with a first year car. Maybe I have just been lucky and issues are coming. "knock on wood"

Last edited by Chillin on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chillin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Chillin wrote:

i agree with you. but isnt that what we want as a society. dont we want an electric car to become the new honda accord? everyone has one. and we're all better for it.

on the other hand one of the appeals of tesla cars to me is that everyone doesnt have one. so i feel you on that on a personal level.

Oh definitely the electric car is what we want from society for the reasons DeeAgeaux stated about oil and the environment. It's just the Model 3 failed "my" expectations. I love the Model S though. I said they would become the Accord because I fully expect other's to love the Model 3 but after seeing the car it doesn't excite me at all, which is disappointing because I truly wanted to love a Tesla at that price point.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject:

That's the first Tesla model that doesn't look impressive. It looks uninspired and cheap, particularly the front which looks like a Mazda or something from 10 years ago. The interior is just as bad.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject:

Such is the way of a start up automotive company. They didn't have the advantage of billions of dollars and insane market share to ensure economies of scale with materials and design.

I'd heavily debate this car against a Chevrolet Bolt. Yeah, the Bolt looks like any other $18k hatchback, but at least the performance nearly matches a Tesla Model 3.

I will say, that at least Tesla can reach the masses. I don't think it would be too terrible to go to a SuperCharger 2x a week, even if the driver needs to pay for it.

I'd definitely consider the super base model 3.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject:

Chillin wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Chillin wrote:

Oh definitely the electric car is what we want from society for the reasons DeeAgeaux stated about oil and the environment. It's just the Model 3 failed "my" expectations. I love the Model S though. I said they would become the Accord because I fully expect other's to love the Model 3 but after seeing the car it doesn't excite me at all, which is disappointing because I truly wanted to love a Tesla at that price point.

Congrats on the Alfa. I'd love to know what your ownership experience is like.

Otherwise, base Model S or Preowned Model S wasn't reasonable? For me, it's a tough debate, and I LOVE the latest Alfa, but I also know their reputation as a brand.

Pity the UK versions from the 90s and 00s aren't available stateside.

Mike@LG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2017/07/29/model-3-test-drive-review-roundup/

Nice roundup of article links about the Model 3.

mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:16 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:

I've spent some time thinking about it, and after seeing videos of the screen in action I think it's fine. I don't actually care about the instrument panel, it's just a tool for me to get info which is almost always speed, and if the info I need is on a center screen instead, it works just as well so long as the UI is handled well. Some people I've talked to think having the speed displayed on a center screen is somehow unsafe because you have to take your eyes off the road to see it, which I vehemently disagree with. First and foremost, your speed relative to the other cars on the road, especially compared to cars sharing your lane, is a FAR more important safety consideration than a specific number on a screen. If cars have to constantly go around you, or if you're weaving through traffic like you're trying to win an imaginary race, the chances of something happening shoot way up than if you're going pretty much with the flow of traffic.

Second, even with an instrument cluster, you have to take your eyes off the road to see the speed, this is just slightly changing the location you do a quick glance at, which millions of people already do with vehicles that have a central speedometer, like in the Prius. Glancing at a central screen isn't inherently less safe than glancing through a steering wheel, and could arguably be more safe depending on the location of the screen since you could use more of your peripheral vision glancing slightly to the right than when you glance down. I'd be shocked if most people don't already routinely glance at center screens in their modern cars already with all the infotainment systems and navigation and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems out there. Its feasibility depends mostly on Tesla making a UI that's easy to process and understand at a glance, and from what I've seen of the test drives and ride alongs, the info is clear and easily seen.

I was jarred by the one screen when I first saw the car a year back, but now I'm a fan (with the caveat that Tesla keeps the interface smooth and lag free). It's simple, easy to clean, and has a nice clean look, imo. I need a test drive to know for sure, and preferably some reviews from people who have lived with it for a while, but for now I expect I'll be picking up a 3 after my current lease runs out.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject:

I'm only waiting for an AWD and a Ludicrous package I want the ability to dust every M3, Giulia, AMG and Lexus in the 1/4 mile
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject:

Got my invite to configure. After debating for a while on if I should wait for AWD and Performance upgrades, I think I’m going to pull the trigger and lock in the full tax credit instead of gambling. Tesla is very, very close to hitting the 200k delivered in the US and the tax credit starts phasing out after that. I’ve started to see quite a few of these in the South Bay and I figure I’ll add mine to the growing throng since $3750 isn’t anything to sneeze at.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:51 am    Post subject:

If there wasn’t such a long wait, I’d get the Model 3 right now.

But I’m waiting a couple months for the Hyundai Kona Electric. 250 miles of range at the top end and cool features like wireless charging built in.

I am totally bought in on EVs.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Placed my order for a Midnight Silver Model 3 with all current available options besides FSD checked, mainly because I think it’ll be five years or more, at least, before FSD is possible. Looking forward to picking it up in a couple of months.
DeeAgeaux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Got my invite to configure. After debating for a while on if I should wait for AWD and Performance upgrades, I think I’m going to pull the trigger and lock in the full tax credit instead of gambling. Tesla is very, very close to hitting the 200k delivered in the US and the tax credit starts phasing out after that. I’ve started to see quite a few of these in the South Bay and I figure I’ll add mine to the growing throng since $3750 isn’t anything to sneeze at.

If Tesla makes its 200kth American delivery this quarter the full $7500 Federal Credit is good for people taking delivery up to September 30th 2018. If the 200kth delivery doesn't happen tii Q3 then the full $7500 Credit is good as long as you take delivery by December 31st 2018.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Picked up my Model 3 on Friday, and it’s awesome. The screen took very little time to get used to, and I really like it now. AP is great on freeways, but it’s iffy on streets, especially on ones with street parking. I kept a firm grip on the wheel when I did my brief test on a side street. The acceleration is exhilarating. The interior is comfortable and the white artificial leather they use is soft and pleasant to the touch. I am extremely happy with the car so far.

Rumors are that V9 of their software (that enables the use of the side cameras to detect cars in adjacent lanes and navigation/AP integration so AP can use navigation directions to recognize which freeway lane you’re supposed to be in) will be released fleet wide soon. The videos people have posted of the early release version of the software have been very impressive. Looking forward to getting the new version. I was unduly excited when the forward cameras that are enabled in the current software finished calibrating and cars started being rendered in front of my car on the display; it should be much better when the side cameras are enabled and cars adjacent to and behind my car are rendered as well. Can’t wait.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject:

Test drove the Model 3 yesterday...Was very impressed by it. Very nimble and fast...great handling. They also take everyone who test drives it out on the highway to try out the autopilot. Was a little nerve-wracking at first, but it is a great system. If I were to get this car, I would probably set my max AP speed pretty low and set the default space between my car and the car in front of me pretty high.

The only downside would be the regenerative breaking. Had to turn it to "low" after a minute. Even on low, you can slightly feel it when easing off the gas. Don't quite get the smooth gliding that you get when you release your foot from the gas on a regular car.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Test drove the Model 3 yesterday...Was very impressed by it. Very nimble and fast...great handling. They also take everyone who test drives it out on the highway to try out the autopilot. Was a little nerve-wracking at first, but it is a great system. If I were to get this car, I would probably set my max AP speed pretty low and set the default space between my car and the car in front of me pretty high.

The only downside would be the regenerative breaking. Had to turn it to "low" after a minute. Even on low, you can slightly feel it when easing off the gas. Don't quite get the smooth gliding that you get when you release your foot from the gas on a regular car.

I’ve been driving electric for a while, so I’m used to it. The one pedal driving is something I really like, but it did take a day or two when I first tried it out on my Volt. On occasions when I want to coast, I shift to neutral (which I did in my Leaf) by holding the shifter up for a second or two while in motion, and then tap down on the shifter to shift back into drive and engage regen when I want to slow down to stop.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8
Jump to: