Lavar Ball thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlosLisboa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:02 am    Post subject:

The BBB game he organized so his son LaMelo(drama) could score 30pts was ridiculous.

LeBron didn't even make it inside the arena (guym..):

Somehow this is NBA news...
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2724083-report-lebron-james-left-lamelo-ball-vs-zion-williamson-due-to-security-concern?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject:

LaVar vs AAU refs part deux.

Female ref removed from game after LaVar threatens to pull team again.

Game Footage

LaVar's postgame commentary
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject:

Gatekeeper wrote:
LaVar vs AAU refs part deux.

Female ref removed from game after LaVar threatens to pull team again.

Game Footage

LaVar's postgame commentary
now unless we follow all the games she has ref'd we wont know if what lavar is saying is true or not.

but for arguments sake. lets assume it is.

i already saw the headlines and heard some on sports radio trying to say "see see he's sexiest." Sorry this aint being sexist. the discussion at hand is sexual. but its not sexist. there are some things that are rac-ial but not racist.

example. this is a known fact that many black people have experienced. notice this same example was shown in the movie "boyz in the hood"

You have two cops. One white, one black. Patrolling a black neighborhood. Guess which cop is doing the shady profiling and ruffling people's feathers that he probably shouldnt be? if you thought the white cop. you are incorrect. It a lot of times is the black cop. Why? because this is how he makes a name for himself and makes sure he proves himself to his superiors and other fellow cops who are mostly.....white and are already wondering if he's cut out for the job due to racism and/or is already wondering will he go softer on people that look like him.

This is similar when talking about ladies in certain scenarios. its not sexist to have this discussion in this manner. its sexual because we're discussing it from that point of view. It's not easy for ladies to get into the Refing business. We know why. its a boys club, ran by mostly guys. Guys will hire other guys. On top of the fact there is sexism going on as well with a lot of men that dont hire women to become officials. these things are all facts.

So there are times when you get women in and they go wayyyy overboard to prove "i'm not scared of these male coaches, or male players(especially with high school males,guys in college, adult men in intramural leagues, or park/rec leagues etc. There are times when these lady refs are trying to hard to be tough so not to be seen as weak. it comes from a legit place of being treated unfairly. But that doesnt matter if you start taking it out on other people. which is what Lavar is referring to. I've dealt with this myself as a player, as a player coach, and as a guy who ran leagues and hired refs. I knew some college lady refs i loved to death because they were such good refs and understood they are not the stars its the players. stay out of the way. just keep the game within the rules and thats it. let it flow. we all know their are male refs with an ego problem. its not the sexual issue so lavar could not and would not bring that up if that were the case. he would just call it an ego issue. because unlike women, men dont have a hard time getting jobs as Refs.

with that said. of course lavar has a target on his back because he's loud and doesnt really care what people think. now granted most of that target was of negativity was actually created by people. not him. people hate him for things he's actually doing FOR his sons. not harming them. but we wont go back and forth on that. since he has this target on his back some people will try to get clicks by misquoting him or half quoting him. at the same time some ref or refs will try to make a name for themselves by going at him.

again. thats not the refs job. shame on any ref doing that if they actually end up doing that(again we dont know if this is the case for sure.) you are not paid to go at lavar. you are paid to ref these kids. thats it. dont over think it. last but not least. he made a statement about her not being in good shape. if thats true. again shame on her. I hate out of shape refs that call stuff they can't see because they never got down in the area they were supposed to be to actually see the play occur because they are too out of shape/or lazy(i've seen young refs do it too.)

dragging your feet still on the opposite end of the court making calls from 100 feet away talking about "FOUL" ... You didnt see what happened. be quiet. as a matter of fact. Get in shape or dont sign up to be an official next time if you dont like running back and forth.
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Just so you know, I'm neither defending nor criticizing LaVar based on his recent actions against AAU refs. Could be the ref in question was having an ego trip and wanted to make a name for him/herself, or maybe LaVar is at fault for making a kid's game more about himself and he's sending a message that he won't be trifled with when calls are blatantly (his feeling) against his kid's team. Whatever the case may be, thanks to his antics (or brilliant marketing whichever way you see it) this has become a topic of discussion as it relates to his attitude or behavior as a "basketball celebrity".
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject:

Personally, I think it'd be better for everyone if people just ignored this douchebag.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Personally, I think it'd be better for everyone if people just ignored this douchebag.
but thats the thing. for the most part he hasnt really shown he's a douchebag.

just because you're loud doesnt make you a dbag.

just because you have 3 sons that all love basketball as much as you love to train them to be basketball players. does not make one a dbag.

just because you did what you were supposed to do as a father and husband to set your family up for the future as well as today does not make one a dbag.

just because you're a loud mouth parent/coach of an AAU team doesnt make you a dbag it makes you a loud mouth parent/coach of an AAU team like most of the rest of em. kobe and roberty horry told you AAU is terrible.

are you a dbag when you try to create your a family company and brand? NO

are you a dbag when you ask for 1 billion for 3 boys when you are getting more free exposure than any of the big 3 shoe companies ever have? NOPE

**we were not at the game so we dont know if the ref was bad or he was a mouth running coach and nothing more**. but if the ref was bad... nothing he said was incorrect. therefore he would still not be a dbag.

yeah he sounded crazy when he said his son was better than curry right now. but its starting to look like his son barring injury could be a top 5 pg of all time.and thats not an exaggeration based on what we've all seen and based on what older vets that play the position have said about him.

I;m trying to find all of this dbaggery you speak of DMR.

last but not least. it seems people can't ignore him. he sneezes and its an update.

Lavar sneezes....
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
but thats the thing. for the most part he hasnt really shown he's a douchebag...

You're going to defend him regardless it seems, but being loud, unsportsmanlike, and dismissing women referees is actually being a D-bag.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
but thats the thing. for the most part he hasnt really shown he's a douchebag...

You're going to defend him regardless it seems, but being loud, unsportsmanlike, and dismissing women referees is actually being a D-bag.
you're going to do the opposite it seems. everything he says and does is dbaggery to you. literally everything. how is that possible. when all the man has done was put his kids in a great position to do well in life? all 3 of them to my knowledge are very good students. 1 of them just left UCLA, the other is on his way. supposedly the 3rd will be on his way. again to my knowledge Lonzo went to class like a student, not like most athletes that know for a fact they are going pro the following season. now how did all of that happen when your pops is a dbag and he's in your life 24/7? obviously we have to give mama ball some props. but there is no way your dad could be this huge dbag all the time, every day, every hour and every minute of life and his sons keep turning out to be solid people. something aint adding up.

Either they are blind and deaf. therefore they can't hear or see their father. or he isnt what you think he is and you are caught up in disliking some of the things he does because you personally wouldnt handle it that way or you dont understand why he's doing what he's doing.

i've even heard peopel say he's selfish. how so? everytime i look up his kids are wearing all the newest latest expensive shoes. they live in a nice home in a pretty decent neighborhood, and now 2 out of the 3 are driving very nice cars. one is in the nba making millions.

again. i hear you. but i aint seeing it. now that doesnt mean he wont do something dbagger in the future. it surely could happen. just like it could happen for anyone.

lets understand something first. he's been this person before the cameras. he's not putting on a show so to speak. if there were no cameras. he would say the same stuff and act the same way. get at the same refs. men and women. yell at the kids when they are sucking out there on the court. yell at his son for not playing any defense and being selfish. while talking about he would beat old man jordan while smirking as if he aint darn near as old as mike himself.

Not one person that was at the game actually said he was wrong about the the ref. what they did do is try to go back to the colin cow cohost situation. which wasnt sexist either. and we already talked about that setup of a show. see just because you dont like someones approach to something. doesnt mean you should chase them around in hopes to find them doing something wrong so you can say "yeah ... you got what you deserve." this is exactly what you guys are doing. most of you hate the man. and think he's the worse thing on earth. someone just called him donald trump. next he will be hitler. if you hate someone that much. why on earth do you guys keep talking about him? i have never in life talked about someone i hate this much. maybe thats just me. but its hilarious to watch you guys lose your minds over some old man daddy trying to get his kids to the pros and train kids and get them to schools via the aau circuit. thats all this is actually about to be honest.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

you're going to do the opposite it seems. everything he says and does is dbaggery to you. literally everything. how is that possible. when all the man has done was put his kids in a great position to do well in life? all 3 of them to my knowledge are very good students. 1 of them just left UCLA, the other is on his way. supposedly the 3rd will be on his way. again to my knowledge Lonzo went to class like a student, not like most athletes that know for a fact they are going pro the following season. now how did all of that happen when your pops is a dbag and he's in your life 24/7? obviously we have to give mama ball some props. but there is no way your dad could be this huge dbag all the time, every day, every hour and every minute of life and his sons keep turning out to be solid people. something aint adding up.

Either they are blind and deaf. therefore they can't hear or see their father. or he isnt what you think he is and you are caught up in disliking some of the things he does because you personally wouldnt handle it that way or you dont understand why he's doing what he's doing.

i've even heard peopel say he's selfish. how so? everytime i look up his kids are wearing all the newest latest expensive shoes. they live in a nice home in a pretty decent neighborhood, and now 2 out of the 3 are driving very nice cars. one is in the nba making millions.

again. i hear you. but i aint seeing it. now that doesnt mean he wont do something dbagger in the future. it surely could happen. just like it could happen for anyone.

lets understand something first. he's been this person before the cameras. he's not putting on a show so to speak. if there were no cameras. he would say the same stuff and act the same way. get at the same refs. men and women. yell at the kids when they are sucking out there on the court. yell at his son for not playing any defense and being selfish. while talking about he would beat old man jordan while smirking as if he aint darn near as old as mike himself.

Not one person that was at the game actually said he was wrong about the the ref. what they did do is try to go back to the colin cow cohost situation. which wasnt sexist either. and we already talked about that setup of a show. see just because you dont like someones approach to something. doesnt mean you should chase them around in hopes to find them doing something wrong so you can say "yeah ... you got what you deserve." this is exactly what you guys are doing. most of you hate the man. and think he's the worse thing on earth. someone just called him donald trump. next he will be hitler. if you hate someone that much. why on earth do you guys keep talking about him? i have never in life talked about someone i hate this much. maybe thats just me. but its hilarious to watch you guys lose your minds over some old man daddy trying to get his kids to the pros and train kids and get them to schools via the aau circuit. thats all this is actually about to be honest.

Ok, so how long have u been on Lavars payroll? Or are u just swinging from his nuts for the hell of it? The lengths you go to in order to defend the guy is outrageous.... More so than any lengths ANYONE on here goes to, to bash on him. It must be exhausting trying to put out all these fires. Lol.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

you're going to do the opposite it seems. everything he says and does is dbaggery to you. literally everything. how is that possible. when all the man has done was put his kids in a great position to do well in life?.

No, not everything. Just the things I mentioned. He's a brash man. Sometimes that's acceptable, sometimes it's not.

You keep bringing up his role as a father and his goals for his children, but that has nothing to do with the way he carries himself, the way he treats women and the unsportsmanlike conduct he's displayed as a coach. That's just him being a D-bag. I'm not knocking him as a father. But, I certainly don't look to him to set the bar on how to be one.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Lavar is that crazy overbearing sports dad that everyone is scared of. You know the one that throws a fit when they don't get their way. I think he got one of those coaches at Chino Hills fired as well.
forzaCOREA
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Lavar is that crazy overbearing sports dad that everyone is scared of. You know the one that throws a fit when they don't get their way. I think he got one of those coaches at Chino Hills fired as well.

I dont know if we are talking about the same coach but the coach I am talking about actually resigned after leading the team to a undefeated record and a title... at first I was thinking why the heck would he resign and over time I started to assume he probably did not want to deal with the overbearing Dad.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Ok, so how long have u been on Lavars payroll? Or are u just swinging from his nuts for the hell of it? The lengths you go to in order to defend the guy is outrageous.... More so than any lengths ANYONE on here goes to, to bash on him. It must be exhausting trying to put out all these fires. Lol.

Its not a surprise that postandpivot idolizes LaVar. Before LaVar became famous, PnP was posting about how he could score on NBA players and they couldn't defend him.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject:

forzaCOREA wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

I dont know if we are talking about the same coach but the coach I am talking about actually resigned after leading the team to a undefeated record and a title... at first I was thinking why the heck would he resign and over time I started to assume he probably did not want to deal with the overbearing Dad.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706185-chino-hills-fires-basketball-coach-stephan-gilling-after-feuding-with-lavar-ball

Either way nobody wants to deal with that BS.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

you're going to do the opposite it seems. everything he says and does is dbaggery to you. literally everything. how is that possible. when all the man has done was put his kids in a great position to do well in life?.

No, not everything. Just the things I mentioned. He's a brash man. Sometimes that's acceptable, sometimes it's not.

You keep bringing up his role as a father and his goals for his children, but that has nothing to do with the way he carries himself, the way he treats women and the unsportsmanlike conduct he's displayed as a coach. That's just him being a D-bag. I'm not knocking him as a father. But, I certainly don't look to him to set the bar on how to be one.
it has everything to do with the way that he carries himself. when you tell people i'm not going to allow you to use my kids. if anyone is going to use my kids its going to be me(the parent) who raised them. you already are starting off on a bad foot with corporations and most people that follow most other people. because thats not what most of us do or are taught to do. we are taught to "stay in our lanes." Let the ncaa use your kids up while not paying them. let the other corps make silly money off of you and you're the main attraction. I mean people are still arguing if these kids should get paid by the ncaa. to me its not even up for debate. the only question now is how much.

lavar is nonconformist
Quote:
a person whose behavior or views do not conform to prevailing ideas or practices.
synonyms: dissenter · dissentient · protester · rebel · renegade · schismatic ·

so from the jump. out of the womb he was already going to get on most people's last nerve.

you talk about carrying himself.

Did you hear what magic said about him when they met up with him and lonzo?

Quote:
quoted from Magic...Then LaVar impressed by the fact that with the cameras off he was just being dad. He was just a proud father of three incredible sons and a great husband. I said, ‘Okay, I see what it is now.’ I walked away saying, ‘That’s our guy!’ I was so happy that he was because we wanted him so bad.”

and i can't find the quote but he talked about lavar and how he handled not just his own kids. but all the other kids that they were training in chino hills. magic specifically pointed out the fact that lavar was putting in the same effort for all the kids not just his own kids.

Once you understand what lavar is all about. not what you think he's about. you will stop getting so bent out of shape every single time there's a report about him.

was this AAU addidas lady ref incident some sexist thing? could be. but if you played enough ball and dealt with enough refs. especially as a coach or running leagues you would know some refs try to hard to let everyone know "i aint taking no mess." thats not your job. this aint daycare. just keep the kids from killing each other and call out of bounds and ridiculous travels. thats it. this is AAU. this aint the pros. this aint college. this isnt even a high school game. this is another thing you guys need to understand before you go end on lavar or addidas(of course addidas is going to apologize because of the optics). the truth is, she was more or less taking the games TOO seriously. the AAU circuit is trash. i hate it. kobe said he hated it. horry said he hated it. this is not a fundamentals type of league. This is why when lavar said she aint ready for this. the truth is he was talking about this AAU circuit. this aint about teching guys up.

and you best believe their are refs that think just like you guys do and they hate the site of lavar. can't stand him. so you already know some ref some where is going to go over board just because they dont like him. they do this with no name coaches they dont like for whatever reason with no notoriety.

But because you already dont like him for the other above reasons. and throw in the leahy issue. which really was on her not on him for trying to troll the man and talk bad about his children.

thats the issue. it SEEMS like its incident after incident piling up. but it isnt. its one lady trolled him and bad mouthed his kids. on her. not him. dont count that against the man... a ref is tossing out Tech's like this is real basketball. lol. this is trash AAU. they will probably let the star players take 6 steps before they call travel. if you ref this league. get your check and kick back. this aint real basketball. relax. again not against lavar.

all the other stuff he said was him smirking and trolling us. "i'll be jordan. my son is better than superstar X..." how are you guys made at a father for trolling to get notoriety for his children? the guy is smiling half the time. stop taking it so seriously.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Its not a surprise that postandpivot idolizes LaVar. Before LaVar became famous, PnP was posting about how he could score on NBA players and they couldn't defend him.
splash actually has played vs nba players before. so if PnP did that too. then he is well within his rights to make such a statement.

see its funny there's a lot of people who only played a certain type of basketball whether thats in a league or not. if the comp you're going against during your hayday was subpar then I understand why you would assume "there's no way any normal basketball player could score on the likes of [insert nba player, star or non star]."
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
forzaCOREA wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706185-chino-hills-fires-basketball-coach-stephan-gilling-after-feuding-with-lavar-ball

Either way nobody wants to deal with that BS.
lavar is the reason he was able to coach to begin with. he had no prior coaching experience. the reason he was winning so many games was due to lavar's kids all on the same team at the same time. when you have that much talent all at once any one of us could sit in a coaching seat and rack up wins. overbearing father or not.

lavar is not just the overbearing parent. he's the overbearing parent with extremely talented kids. more talented that pretty much everyone in that zipcode. that means something. its one thing to be over bearing and ya kid aint all that. but you almost reserve the right to do it when your kids are that good with a lot of it because of you training them since they were small.

Do you guys realize how many schools a lot of this kids switch because they take their ball and go home? your favorite star players switch multiple schools in their highschool times. especially if they are in an area with some other real ballers. "nope my son aint getting enough time to showcase coach...give him more time or we're taking him out and he's going elsewhere."

It's a means to an end. This man is trying to make darn sure his kids get rich and stay wealthy. thats all this is really about. nothing more. and nothing less.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject:

forzaCOREA wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

you're talking about the first coach. the coach i think knew lonzo since he was younger. that coach went to a better program FAIRFAX.

no reason to hang around a school thats only winning because of one guys kids. what happens when his kids are gone? the team wont suck but they wont be nearly as good. you go to a top school like a fairfax, westchester, etc. they will always be able to recruit top talent. nba players have come from those schools.

and again. notice, there was ZERO issues at UCLA. non.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject:

LOL at you claiming these professional refs were trying to make a name for themselves at some insignificant summer AAU game. That's exactly what you're praising Lavar for BTW.

If this dude was a serious coach he wouldn't be rocking flip flops and t-shirts to every game and yanking his kids off the court every time they're losing. He's a clown and a poor example of how to help kids navigate their basketball career.
sogood.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Here's the reason why he threaten to leave. The ref gave a technical to Lamelo for........ drinking water during a break.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject:

LaVar Ball crossed the line and isn't worthy of our attention
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject:

sogood. wrote:
Here's the reason why he threaten to leave. The ref gave a technical to Lamelo for........ drinking water during a break.

The same game he was given a T by a female ref, he later walked out on for being T'd up by a male ref.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:03 am    Post subject:

I think people are over exaggerating Lavar's antics... it's in the same mold as Conor McGregor/Mayweather, be as provocative as possible, no publicity is bad publicity, etc, etc. Lavar being Politically incorrect against female ref/reporter is no different than Conor McGregor gyrating his hips for his 'black female fans'. This guy is a successful father, call it what it is, loud mouth basketball parent and no more than that
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
LOL at you claiming these professional refs were trying to make a name for themselves at some insignificant summer AAU game. That's exactly what you're praising Lavar for BTW.

If this dude was a serious coach he wouldn't be rocking flip flops and t-shirts to every game and yanking his kids off the court every time they're losing. He's a clown and a poor example of how to help kids navigate their basketball career.

make a name for themselves was before we knew who the refs was. now that we know she was a legit ref. not some random ref. its not making a name to the extent of possibly getting a better job. its making a name to say "see, i hate lavar like the rest of america and this is how he should be treated. watch me put him in his place."

thats exactly what happened. again. this is TRASH AAU. understand the context. let me say it again. AAU is trash for the most part. anyone that knows better knows this is the case. Its not some place where you ref for REAL. you go there get your check and go home. thats it. keep the kids from hacking the crap out of one another(most dont even play much defense if you havent noticed already.) and call out of bounds. lol. thats about it. this is not the place for real refs to ref like they're real refs. The only way you tech some coach in AAU is if the coach is all up in your face for no reason at all. or he's running up on the opposing teams coach or players(yes i've seen that happen). otherwise. let the yelling coaches yell. and let the game keep going.

again, this is not legit high school hoops, legit ncaa hoops(ladies or guys), not legit Semi pro, G-league, overseas, nor NBA PRO basketball. this is Trash AAU. As a ref you go there to get an extra check like if you were referring a lightweight church league. same situation.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
I think people are over exaggerating Lavar's antics... it's in the same mold as Conor McGregor/Mayweather, be as provocative as possible, no publicity is bad publicity, etc, etc. Lavar being Politically incorrect against female ref/reporter is no different than Conor McGregor gyrating his hips for his 'black female fans'. This guy is a successful father, call it what it is, loud mouth basketball parent and no more than that
the difference is. he isnt saying nearly as much crazy stuff as Mayweather has throughout his career. for the most part he isnt cursing up a storm when the mic is in his face during interviews(something may has done to promote TMT).

he's trolling people talking about his sons are better than current day nba stars. we all know thats virtually impossible just on the fact that his kids aint strong enough to deal with those grown men yet. as great as i think lonzo WILL BE. steph would man handle him right now. and steph aint no big guy either. I'm full grown and you're barely 19. the other kids are even younger.

lol at lavar talking about beating other old men ex pros. why would that bother anyone? obvious trolling. and you guys are getting bent out of shape about it. It would be one thing if Lonzo said it. he's the one actually playing. It would be one thing if the other 2 kids said it. they are actually playing.

thats like me saying to some kid with a MMA champ for a dad.."i bet you my dad can beat up your dad." we all know that aint true. so you laugh with the troll and keep it moving.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: