spoilers GAME OF THRONES LEAKED EPISODES/SCRIPTS DISCUSSION spoilers
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: spoilers GAME OF THRONES LEAKED EPISODES/SCRIPTS DISCUSSION spoilers

go
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject:

THANK YOU!!!!

goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Not sure if this is a good idea. Only one poster posted spoilers and got taken down rather quickly everyone else has been waiting till Sunday like it has been done for years now. Don't really see how having a thread full of spoilers is a good thing.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject:

^

People were posting things like "bittersweet story". Etc. How's that any different than someone posting the words "Red Wedding" in the thread with no frame of reference years ago. Neither one gives away anything explicitly but we all know what kind of (bleep) road that takes us down.

The entire last 3-4 pages was really (bleep) annoying tbh. My own stupidity for peeking my head in when by my own words I said I wouldn't.

Last edited by jonnybravo on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
Not sure if this is a good idea. Only one poster posted spoilers and got taken down rather quickly everyone else has been waiting till Sunday like it has been done for years now. Don't really see how having a thread full of spoilers is a good thing.

I think it's a good test of will power.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject:

Still fighting the good fight. 4 more days.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
^

People were posting things like "bittersweet story". Etc. How's that any different than someone posting the words "Red Wedding" in the thread with no frame of reference years ago. Neither one gives away anything explicitly but we all know what kind of (bleep) road that takes us down.

The entire last 3-4 pages was really (bleep) annoying tbh. My own stupidity for peeking my head in when by my own words I said I wouldn't.

The show is so dissected at this point that any discussion is basically a spoiler. Might as well close down the thread no?

I haven't seen the leaked scripts yet I have my theories. Something like I predict LF will die this season. If it happens then I'll be accused of spoiling things for everyone yet I really don't know. All I can do is theorize like we've been doing for years.

Don't see any flat out spoilers in the last 3-4 pages that would make it so annoying. Only one poster did it and got taken down. The rest have been discussing Arya/Sansa, Cersei/Jamie. What's so wrong about that? And what's so wrong with one guy saying that the episode was awesome? Isn't every episode awesome?

Yes there are flat out posts that are spoilers and those should be taken down.

Last edited by PRLakeShow on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject:

edit: even though this is spoiler thread i don't wanna ruin it since it seems there are people who haven't seen it in the thread

Last edited by loslakersss on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
^

The show is so dissected at this point that any discussion is basically a spoiler. Might as well close down the thread no?

I haven't seen the leaked scripts yet I have my theories. Something like I predict LF will die this season. If it happens then I'll be accused of spoiling things for everyone yet I really don't know. All I can do is theorize like we've been doing for years.

Don't see any flat out spoilers in the last 3-4 pages that would make it so annoying. Only one poster did it and got taken down. The rest have been discussing Arya/Sansa, Cersei/Jamie. What's so wrong about that? And what's so wrong with one guy saying that the episode was awesome? Isn't every episode awesome?

Yes there are flat out posts that are spoilers and those should be taken down.

Awesome is a far cry from bittersweet. There's a strong connotation to using a word bittersweet. Personaly I don't have facebook so I would peek into the "non-spoiler" GoT thread without knowledge of the (bleep) floating around the internet. In any event, I'm over it...I'm out until E7.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject:

I had to rewind several times to make sure our mains weren't getting killed...it was just the red shirts.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
I had to rewind several times to make sure our mains weren't getting killed...it was just the red shirts.

I thought The Hound died on one scene and Jorah in another. The suspense was through the roof.

I wonder how long they were waiting there. Some of them went to sleep and I'm guessing they took turns so at least a couple of hours I'm guessing. Also, enough time for Gendry to make it to The Wall, raven to get to Dragonstone, Dany to make it to where they were. Hours, days, who knows.
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: spoilers GAME OF THRONES LEAKED EPISODES/SCRIPTS DISCUSSION spoilers

go

have scripts for next season been leaked?
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject:

yeah so many times i thought it was a main character. honestly, i kept going, "who is that??"

i don't even remember seeing that guy on the rock with them
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:

I thought The Hound died on one scene and Jorah in another. The suspense was through the roof.

I wonder how long they were waiting there. Some of them went to sleep and I'm guessing they took turns so at least a couple of hours I'm guessing. Also, enough time for Gendry to make it to The Wall, raven to get to Dragonstone, Dany to make it to where they were. Hours, days, who knows.

Who fell off the hill? I thought that was Beric and then The Hound but neither. He screamed and got ripped to pieces.

Also, I don't know wth Jon was thinking not hopping on the dragon and continuing to fight. and Stupid hound for throwing the rock. smh
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:

Who fell off the hill? I thought that was Beric and then The Hound but neither. He screamed and got ripped to pieces.

Also, I don't know wth Jon was thinking not hopping on the dragon and continuing to fight. and Stupid hound for throwing the rock. smh

I thought Hound throwing the rock was hilarious. The show doesn't have a lot of comedy so I was fine with it. It was dumb but people do dumb (bleep) when they are bored. They were probably sitting there for hours maybe a full day.
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Hound was hilarious esp scenes with Tormund.

Are we getting a lot of foreshadowing danny will have a baby against all odds?
It really seems like they are going the danny and jon marriage route?

If i suspend disbelief and ignore arya's binder full of faces, i enjoyed the conversations and action and conclusion.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject:

It seems like Jon giving her a baby would make sense but the fact they're family makes it creeepy.

I don't know who she could marry. I don't know who Jon could marry either. So perhaps they die and Tyrion's discussion about her successor proves to be a key element. Who do you think she would name her successor? Tyrion is too obvious. She doesn't really know anyone else. Unless she leaves it to house Stark for Jon? And another queen (Sansa) gets to rule? I honestly have no idea how they're going to wrap this up.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject:

Something that maybe went unnoticed...The Night King had Danny's Dragon with everyone on top of it right in front of him on the ground. It would have been a lot easier for him to spear it, but he went ahead and took the harder shot on the aerial dragon.
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Something that maybe went unnoticed...The Night King had Danny's Dragon with everyone on top of it right in front of him on the ground. It would have been a lot easier for him to spear it, but he went ahead and took the harder shot on the aerial dragon.

i'd be surprised if someone didn't think of that who watched the scene.

you have a stationary drogon right in front of the NK and a mobile airborn Viserion.

It made zero sense. Or not attacking the group until Danny came. It's been suggested the NK has seer powers like bran, so maybe this was all his plan to get a dragon.....
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject:

i'm confused. why is the hound separating from the crew. aren't they all going to present Cersei with the wight?

sansa talking down to brienne was such bs.

stubborn starks. as LF says, Starks quick tempers slow minds.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:

Does two things: One, it tells the fellowship of the wights that hey, I'm a (bleep) Patriot missile launcher so be scared. Two, he gets a dragon of his own plus, Dany's dragon was facing him so could counter.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
It seems like Jon giving her a baby would make sense but the fact they're family makes it creeepy.

I don't know who she could marry. I don't know who Jon could marry either. So perhaps they die and Tyrion's discussion about her successor proves to be a key element. Who do you think she would name her successor? Tyrion is too obvious. She doesn't really know anyone else. Unless she leaves it to house Stark for Jon? And another queen (Sansa) gets to rule? I honestly have no idea how they're going to wrap this up.

Wouldn't be the creepiest considering the Lannister twins and people of the South will not mind either...

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject:

Any guesses on whose face Ayra uses next? It's a copy of the face not the actual skin (Hannibal Lector style) right? So maybe she can use Sansa's to get close to LF and figure out his game, reveal herself and kill him..?
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

Does two things: One, it tells the fellowship of the wights that hey, I'm a (bleep) Patriot missile launcher so be scared. Two, he gets a dragon of his own plus, Dany's dragon was facing him so could counter.

So the ice dragon will breathe ice or...? And a huge reveal is all they have to do is kill the WW's and all of the wights are destroyed.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject:

Wait. The dragon can cross the wall since it is a wight. I'm guessing it makes it to KL when everyone is there and they use the scorpions to bring it down and then burn it with wildfire.

I don't think Cersei will care about the wight but a zombie dragon will get her to turn, or at least convince Jaime who will convince her or turn on her.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: