POWER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Teresi turned out to really be Tommy's father. He didn't ask questions when Tommy asked him for a favor. I didn't quite know where it was going when Sandvol pulled the gun on Angela. He was going to give everybody up. His death was quick and bloody.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Ghost may have started as the shows star but IMO Tommy has moved to #1.

no doubt, Tommy has become the most interesting character
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:50 am    Post subject:

Dre is gonna die, wouldnt be surprised if the Jimenez tell Tommy of him trying to cross him and joining up with Tommy
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
Dre is gonna die, wouldnt be surprised if the Jimenez tell Tommy of him trying to cross him and joining up with Tommy

agree, Dre is not long for this life.....he has became reckless with his moves.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject:

wow, did not see that coming.....rather it would have been Tariq instead of Raina
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Tariq costing his sister her life. Sad. (bleep) him.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Wow.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:36 am    Post subject:

I wonder if Dre makes it season 5, Kanaan and Tommy gonna be after him now that is if Tommy gets off the coke and gets his stuff together
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject:

It sucks that the Finale isnt till Sept 3rd, I dont know why they couldnt give them 12 episodes when they are spreading season over 11 weeks already
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject:

These damn writers. Two weeks until the finale.

I didn't see Raina coming. Tommy's gonna go South Central. I wonder if his father, Tony Teresi, will take part in the retaliation? Tariq knows who dunnit. Will he cop and tell his father. If he does how will he CHA?

This finale has so many lose ends to tie. How ironic is it, Lorenz Tate has his last name pinned on the character he plays? He's turned out to be shady. The only character that was clean, Raina, has been eliminated.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

I didn't see Raina coming. Tommy's gonna go South Central. I wonder if his father, Tony Teresi, will take part in the retaliation? Tariq knows who dunnit. Will he cop and tell his father. If he does how will he CHA?

This finale has so many lose ends to tie. How ironic is it, Lorenz Tate has his last name pinned on the character he plays? He's turned out to be shady. The only character that was clean, Raina, has been eliminated.

Their third child who we see once a year is innocent too, but nobody knows where she is
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

how about 50 Cent turning into Luke Cage and fending off Dre's attempt to take him out lol

there is gonna be alot of hell to pay in the finale and I expect alot of blood to flow
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:

how about 50 Cent turning into Luke Cage and fending off Dre's attempt to take him out lol

there is gonna be alot of hell to pay in the finale and I expect alot of blood to flow

guessing Kanan will have some renewed relationship with with Ghost and Tommy..
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:

guessing Kanan will have some renewed relationship with with Ghost and Tommy..

You know Kanan ain't goin nowhere, he's executive producer. Fiddy needs ta git paid, he owes da man, Uncle Sam.

ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Who thinks Ghost is going to figure out that Tasha and the attorney are smashing?
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Who thinks Ghost is going to figure out that Tasha and the attorney are smashing?

she is running around all giddy like a school girl, wont be hard to figure out and now she wants to be "legit" after almost 4 seasons of being hard on Ghost for being "legit" rather than supporting his dreams and driving him to a woman who was supportive of his dreams
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:

she is running around all giddy like a school girl, wont be hard to figure out and now she wants to be "legit" after almost 4 seasons of being hard on Ghost for being "legit" rather than supporting his dreams and driving him to a woman who was supportive of his dreams

I also don't think it's over between Ghost and Angela, assuming she makes it to next season (we can't assume anything at this point). Is it also possible that Ghost arranged for Angela to get that job, perhaps in exchange for him not suing the hell out of them?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
pmacla wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:

I also don't think it's over between Ghost and Angela, assuming she makes it to next season (we can't assume anything at this point). Is it also possible that Ghost arranged for Angela to get that job, perhaps in exchange for him not suing the hell out of them?

Watching the interaction of Ghost and Angela I also believe they'll hook up again. I think Angela's interview with U S Attorney Robinson got her the job. Love the look on Mak's face when Angela was given the job. He thought he was a lock. I hope she sticks it to him.

ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
pmacla wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:

Watching the interaction of Ghost and Angela I also believe they'll hook up again. I think Angela's interview with U S Attorney Robinson got her the job. Love the look on Mak's face when Angela was given the job. He thought he was a lock. I hope she sticks it to him.

Yeah, but something changed. Angela interviewed, but the new boss was going to go with Mak. She communicated that to Mak, who clearly believed the job was his when he went to that dinner. Maybe Angela had another interview that we didn't see, just before the dinner that night. Certainly, Angela was aware that she was about to get the job at that dinner, as it didn't surprise her. So her new boss had a change of heart.

The question is, why? What changed in regard to what Angela would bring to the table? The new boss was aware of her pros and cons, so unless Angela brought some new info to the table, I'm just wondering if another variable entered into the new boss' thinking. Namely, Ghost being that variable. I could see him telling her that he wouldn't move forward with any lawsuit, which would drag the department publicly through the mud again, if she picked Angela. I could see him doing that for her, and I could see the new boss believing that the bad publicity that they might get over Angela's appointment would be a lot better than the bad publicity that they would get over being sued by Ghost.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject:

I have a feeling one of the major characters will die in the season finale either Ghost/Tommy/Angela/Tasha, so there will be a buzz till the premiere next year and move the story forward
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
I have a feeling one of the major characters will die in the season finale either Ghost/Tommy/Angela/Tasha, so there will be a buzz till the premiere next year and move the story forward

Very possible. No one is safe, except Tariq, probably. I can't see them killing off both kids in the span of 2 episodes.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
jodeke wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
pmacla wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:

Yeah, but something changed. Angela interviewed, but the new boss was going to go with Mak. She communicated that to Mak, who clearly believed the job was his when he went to that dinner. Maybe Angela had another interview that we didn't see, just before the dinner that night. Certainly, Angela was aware that she was about to get the job at that dinner, as it didn't surprise her. So her new boss had a change of heart.

The question is, why? What changed in regard to what Angela would bring to the table? The new boss was aware of her pros and cons, so unless Angela brought some new info to the table, I'm just wondering if another variable entered into the new boss' thinking. Namely, Ghost being that variable. I could see him telling her that he wouldn't move forward with any lawsuit, which would drag the department publicly through the mud again, if she picked Angela. I could see him doing that for her, and I could see the new boss believing that the bad publicity that they might get over Angela's appointment would be a lot better than the bad publicity that they would get over being sued by Ghost.

I think what changed was Angela's interview. She was impressive. The US Attorney said the department needed her leadership. Angel said she was ready to lead the USA said she needed her right away.

The USA said the Destroy Injustice Gala wanted them to make an appearance. She said they were honoring James as DOJ's victim of the year. That may tie into your assumption he had something to do with Angela getting the job. They didn't want the victim of the year suing them

She asked her who would be better to head the department Mak or Saxe, Angela said "Why not me." She mentioned the USA said she'd saved the departments ass. The USA said yeah after putting their ass on the line many times. She asked, "If you were me would you put you in charge? I think that was the turning point.

pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
pmacla wrote:

Very possible. No one is safe, except Tariq, probably. I can't see them killing off both kids in the span of 2 episodes.

the kid playing Tariq has done a great job of acting he has the whole audience hating him lol he may not die but wouldnt be surprised if he gets arrested for something he already has done or is going to do in next episode
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject:

So taking a week off right before your season finale... Huh. What the (bleep)?
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
So taking a week off right before your season finale... Huh. What the (bleep)?

Starz wanted to avoid the Game of Thrones season finale match up, poor decision on their part if you ask me
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11
Jump to: