POWER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
PRLakeShow wrote:
So taking a week off right before your season finale... Huh. What the (bleep)?

Starz wanted to avoid the Game of Thrones season finale match up, poor decision on their part if you ask me

Why would they worry about that. Everyone has a recorder, they can record one and watch one. Doing my best Martin Lawrence impersonation "WHAT DA PROBLEM IS???"

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Great finale
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject:

Damn what a finale.

I found myself wanting to punch Tariq the entire episode but hey at least he killed that (bleep).
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Tariq killed Jay Jay, Ghost, Tommy and Kanan joining forces. Tommy "Anybody feel like Italian?" Teresi will be in next season heavy with Italian mob. How is James going to stay clean and work with Tommy and Kanan? Councilman Tate wants some of the action. Tasha and Silver? The writers know how to bring audiences back next season. They left it wide open for summer speculation.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

guessing Kanan will have some renewed relationship with with Ghost and Tommy..

the boys are back together.....bad news for Dre
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
adkindo wrote:

guessing Kanan will have some renewed relationship with with Ghost and Tommy..

the boys are back together.....bad news for Dre

Who has the best hand? Mafia vs Mexican cartel add in Kanan's crew, I give advantage Ghost.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject:

was it just me, or did it seem like the family held up a little too well directly after Raina's death....I mean that scene in the police station was apparently directly after her death, and they appeared fairly composed....
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject:

Tasha is now Ghost, wanting to go legit so she can be with a legit lawyer but gonna get charged for a murder she didnt commit

whole show is now influx, makes me wonder where they really turn I could see the first half of the season focusing in Ghost, Tommy and Kanaan killing Dre and the Jiminez while Angela helps get Tasha off from killing Ray Ray and dont forget that chick from the very first episode running her mouth.

Second half of the season I could see it as Ghost vs Tate and needing Stern's help to defeat him, Tommy having "family" problems with the Italians and Kanaan lurking in the background trying to reclaim his crown

so many ways they could go in Season 5 dont think they even know for sure where they will go until they know if they get renewed for season 6
buduan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
was it just me, or did it seem like the family held up a little too well directly after Raina's death....I mean that scene in the police station was apparently directly after her death, and they appeared fairly composed....

I thought the same thing initially, but later in the show it was revealed that the police interview was done a day later. I'm sure they were drained at that point.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject:

Man, season five. I liked the show from jump street but making it into a fifth season is a surprise.

This thing has to settle down. So much going on I don't know what's what. Will Ghost go back to gangsta with Kanan? How do you handle Tate? Will Stern be the catalyst? How will Tommy and his "family" play a part? Will Tasha and Silver hook up? Is Tariq going to join his father in a life of crime? I'm sure Dre's done, stick a fork in him.

This show's not rocket quick, it's slow moving and constantly changing. So many facets it's difficult to determine who's going to be offed. You assume Ghost and Tommy will be there. I think Angela and Kanan will be there. Who else?

pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Man, season five. I liked the show from jump street but making it into a fifth season is a surprise.

This thing has to settle down. So much going on I don't know what's what. Will Ghost go back to gangsta with Kanan? How do you handle Tate? Will Stern be the catalyst? How will Tommy and his "family" play a part? Will Tasha and Silver hook up? Is Tariq going to join his father in a life of crime? I'm sure Dre's done, stick a fork in him.

This show's not rocket quick, it's slow moving and constantly changing. So many facets it's difficult to determine who's going to be offed. You assume Ghost and Tommy will be there. I think Angela and Kanan will be there. Who else?

Imagine this scenario, Angela prosecuting Tasha and putting her away for Ray Ray's murder and then getting back with Ghost and raising Tasha's 2 remaining kids. Would be scandolous lol
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject:

I'm trying to remember who the young Mexican woman is they were questioning at the end of the show.

pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I'm trying to remember who the young Mexican woman is they were questioning at the end of the show.

first episode of the series, Tommy grabbed her boyfriend who they though was ripping them off and her they released her but Ghost killed the boyfriend
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:

first episode of the series, Tommy grabbed her boyfriend who they though was ripping them off and her they released her but Ghost killed the boyfriend

Thanks. I'll pull the first episode and take a look.

EDIT: Pulled it watched it. She never saw his face all they have is voice recognition.

Watching Tariq and Raina grow up is something. What a difference 4 years make.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:

EDIT: Pulled it watched it. She never saw his face all they have is voice recognition.

but she saw and identified Tommy
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:

When? Her eyes were covered the entire scene. I don't think Tommy would have let her go if she could ID him.

pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:

When? Her eyes were covered the entire scene. I don't think Tommy would have let her go if she could ID him.

They said in last episode she picked Tommy out of a photo lineup and voice IDed Ghost to NYPD she was sent to them because they had Ghost named flagged to contact
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:

They said in last episode she picked Tommy out of a photo lineup and voice IDed Ghost to NYPD she was sent to them because they had Ghost named flagged to contact

OK I'll pull the last episode and look for that.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:
jodeke wrote:

OK I'll pull the last episode and look for that.

Got it. You're right. Gonna be interesting how they write around this.

Tommy and Ghost are central to the story line. Tasha's going to be on the hot seat for the bullet found in the wall. It's going to match her gun. That puts Silver in the game. He'll be going up against Angela.

Tasha's going to have to make a choice, freedom, family or lover. Silver wants her, I think she's all about family. How much will she tell him?

I'm kinda torn about Riq, he's a spoiled brat but he stepped up. I don't see him getting offed. To many like him, Kanan included.

Angela and Jamie are still going to be involved. Man, cant' wait for season 5!!!!!

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Season 6 has been somewhat disappointing
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

I'd say just hold on to your seat. The body count should start rising pretty soon. If you listen to Fifty's interview on The View, seems that this will be his last season on the screen, so that whole scenario should be pretty bloody. Things aren't looking very lasting for Angela's character either. Right now they are doing a lot of setup. I'd imagine the 2nd half of the season will return to the rollercoaster of death we've become used to...
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I'd say just hold on to your seat. The body count should start rising pretty soon. If you listen to Fifty's interview on The View, seems that this will be his last season on the screen, so that whole scenario should be pretty bloody. Things aren't looking very lasting for Angela's character either. Right now they are doing a lot of setup. I'd imagine the 2nd half of the season will return to the rollercoaster of death we've become used to...

dang, I really like Kanan (50)....Angela bores me at this point....Ghost has became soft, and Tommy is no longer as funny as he was in previous seasons. No word on ending Tariq? (still do not like Tariq)
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject:

I'm waiting for Dre to go down. Tariq and Kanak hooking up selling drugs in a upscale school's not gangsta. I don't like Tariq. Angela and Ghost getting back together. Angela going down, I don't think so. Teresi selling Tommy out. Councilman Tate has to go. The show has lost it's original zing. Unless the writers find a way to revive the original plot I think Power has run it's course.

pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:40 am    Post subject:

6 episodes in and this season really has been boring so far, seems as if they mocked it themselves when Dom from Entourage told Turtle from Entourage that this all sounds like a plot from All My Children lol
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject:

There was a scene last night...Ghost came to see Tommy and tell him he could not clean his money....Teresi was there. Near the end of the scene Tommy steps towards Ghost and the camera switches from looking at the front of Tommy to the back of Tommy....and there was something about 1.5" long and black attached to his shirt mid back. What was that?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11
Jump to: