Is LaVar Ball starting to take things to far?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Is LaVar Ball starting to take things to far?

https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comments/6xwqp9/lavar_ball_on_steve_nash/

Someone asked LaVar what he thought about Lonzo working out with Nash and all he did was crap on Nash calling him slow and that Ball doesn't need guidance from a slow player...

I'm really starting to get annoyed by this guy....
Practice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Starting? Dude crossed the line a long time ago.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject:

Practice wrote:

He knows his *** is gonna be on a plate if his son isn't putting up all star numbers right away, dude has completely put a big target on his son with his arrogant comments....
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject:

As much as I like Ball as a player and happy the Lakers drafted him, I am worried about the circus of that family, specifically LaVar. The dude is an idiot, arrogant and obnoxious.

Sorry, but regardless of the good things he does in his neighborhood and taking care of his wife who was stricken with a stroke a few years back, it is hard to like this guy when he opens his stupid mouth.

Be humble, LaVar. I don't know why you are such an a-hole all the time.
Practice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Practice wrote:

He knows his *** is gonna be on a plate if his son isn't putting up all star numbers right away, dude has completely put a big target on his son with his arrogant comments....

He feels that putting a target on Lonzo's back will drive him to be a better player in addition to the hype it's bringing.

The issue is stuff like him insulting the white players at UCLA and the female ref incident.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
As much as I like Ball as a player and happy the Lakers drafted him, I am worried about the circus of that family, specifically LaVar. The dude is an idiot, arrogant and obnoxious.

Sorry, but regardless of the good things he does in his neighborhood and taking care of his wife who was stricken with a stroke a few years back, it is hard to like this guy when he opens his stupid mouth.

Be humble, LaVar. I don't know why you are such an a-hole all the time.

I don't think he would have acted this way, if his kids weren't talented players, he's doing this cause he has kids who know a thing or 2 about playing basketball, like I said, LaVar has set the stage for Lonzo to put up great numbers in his 1st year or LaVar is gonna need to take some time off from the media.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Practice wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Practice wrote:

He feels that putting a target on Lonzo's back will drive him to be a better player in addition to the hype it's bringing.

The issue is stuff like him insulting the white players at UCLA and the female ref incident.

He is a douchebag no doubt, he better hope Lonzo brings it next year is all I'm saying or he's gonna look like a dumb idiot
singlecamVTEC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject:

Lol the last thing I heard about LaVar was his 4-pt shot contest with Ice Cube.

His fame is about to die out, just let it slide.
gucciwavecaps
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Lavar Ball doesn't play for the lakers.
Practice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Practice wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Practice wrote:

He is a douchebag no doubt, he better hope Lonzo brings it next year is all I'm saying or he's gonna look like a dumb idiot

He's only a rookie so all he needs to do is show signs. Of course there will obviously be haters and people who don't understand that.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: