Official Bathroom Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Im surprised how comfortable I see people get in public restrooms. Worst I saw firsthand was someone taking a dumb and had a bag of fast food directly on the bathroom floor.... and from the sound he was clearly eating from that bag.
Even at my job where everyone is college educated professionals I see people place water bottles on the sink, hanging suit jackets over the stall door, and putting cases and backpacks directly on the floor.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
Im surprised how comfortable I see people get in public restrooms. Worst I saw firsthand was someone taking a dumb and had a bag of fast food directly on the bathroom floor.... and from the sound he was clearly eating from that bag.
Even at my job where everyone is college educated professionals I see people place water bottles on the sink, hanging suit jackets over the stall door, and putting cases and backpacks directly on the floor.

Eating in the bathroom is unimaginably filthy. Eating in a public bathroom...I have no words for that.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:03 am    Post subject:

lakeshow03 wrote:
The Starbucks among other places have started making gender neutral bathrooms, instead of the traditional men and women. Social progress is all fine and good until you have to worry about dropping a that guy and have some cutie waiting in line behind you to walk into the smelly shame you just left behind.

Starbucks restrooms are tempting but it's from the predicament you've described that I learned not to bring my chipped beef emergencies to them until, and only if I reach the point of no return.

Re: the "All-Gender" restroom dilemma. I disagree, and the benefits to this change were made crystal clear to me the first time I went to defcon 1 during a road trip. I felt the rabble rousing in my bee-hind, pulled off the two lane, parked, tumbled out of the car and into the lobby of a Unocal 76 in some long forsaken cultural ditch of inland hickville California where all of the radio stations at such establishments default to country music. Not the tolerable lot of country, either, but the infuriating genre sung by fat, goateed chode stains that seem to venerate country western stars from generations past, with lyrics like "what would Kristofferson doooo?" This place had 2 single-occupancy toilets...one mens room, one ladies room, and, sure as shamrocks, the mens room had a queue that extended past the mouthwash section. The ladies room knob read "vacant". I looked at the Tom, Dick, and Juan in front of me, then looked at the green "vacant" indicator, then back at the dudes, and decided that I shouldn't have to (bleep) my pants while a perfectly good toilet was available. I pioneered into the ladies room and liberated those respectful men, as well as my turds. If my leavins were foul enough to offend the daintly sensibilities of any woman unlucky enough to have to audit my dinner from last night, oh well, I wouldn't think twice about it.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
lakeshow03 wrote:
The Starbucks among other places have started making gender neutral bathrooms, instead of the traditional men and women. Social progress is all fine and good until you have to worry about dropping a that guy and have some cutie waiting in line behind you to walk into the smelly shame you just left behind.

Starbucks restrooms are tempting but it's from the predicament you've described that I learned not to bring my chipped beef emergencies to them until, and only if I reach the point of no return.

Re: the "All-Gender" restroom dilemma. I disagree, and the benefits to this change were made crystal clear to me the first time I went to defcon 1 during a road trip. I felt the rabble rousing in my bee-hind, pulled off the two lane, parked, tumbled out of the car and into the lobby of a Unocal 76 in some long forsaken cultural ditch of inland hickville California where all of the radio stations at such establishments default to country music. Not the tolerable lot of country, either, but the infuriating genre sung by fat, goateed chode stains that seem to venerate country western stars from generations past, with lyrics like "what would Kristofferson doooo?" This place had 2 single-occupancy toilets...one mens room, one ladies room, and, sure as shamrocks, the mens room had a queue that extended past the mouthwash section. The ladies room knob read "vacant". I looked at the Tom, Dick, and Juan in front of me, then looked at the green "vacant" indicator, then back at the dudes, and decided that I shouldn't have to (bleep) my pants while a perfectly good toilet was available. I pioneered into the ladies room and liberated those respectful men, as well as my turds. If my leavins were foul enough to offend the daintly sensibilities of any woman unlucky enough to have to audit my dinner from last night, oh well, I wouldn't think twice about it.

But did you remember to grab a hot dog and Pepsi on your way in?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject:

I don't like the All Gender rest rooms law. If you've use a men's public bathroom it should be obvious why. Some guys don't lift the seat.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I don't like the All Gender rest rooms law. If you've use a men's public bathroom it should be obvious why. Some guys don't lift the seat.

Girls are just as, if not more atrocious in there. What they don't leave behind in urine on the floor, they compensate for with blood products on the seat.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject:

lakeshow03 wrote:

Almost Volt!

What was the old thread about some fire hot sauce?

Anyhow I'll give one of these ..

Last edited by ContagiousInspiration on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

I can see the value in having it, but I don't think it should be required to have gender separate bathrooms. I mean, thats all I have when I go to a friends house.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Girls are just as, if not more atrocious in there. What they don't leave behind in urine on the floor, they compensate for with blood products on the seat.

Jodeke is more than willing to help the ladies out of their chair when they need to go to the "girl's room". Maybe his chivalry will include a visit to clean the girl's room up before his ladie visits.

(just busting' your balls jodeke)
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:19 am    Post subject:

I found a new save point.

Should the need to blow Gabriel's horn arise during a late night commute along the 405 through Orange County, find comfort at Hotel Irvine. It's right off of the Jamboree exit. Time between offramp and toilet is no longer than 2m10s but if you're lucky enough to get a green light just after the exit you can make it in about 90 seconds. The lobby restroom is visible from the entrance and you can waddle in there while you're clenched up and sphincter integrity is at <10%, and nobody will notice because the front desk is offset a bit to the left. Thou shalt not be judged. The restroom itself is very low-traffic and stalls are arranged facing perpendicular to the restroom door, with the ADA throne tucked away in a nice little corner for ultimate privacy. Recessed lighting and music raise morale as you bury your turnips.

It's open 24 hours and is always clean.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

This. Women's public toilets, especially anywhere alcohol is served or where moms often show up with babies in tow, are often far more horrifying than men's rooms. For men's rooms, you deal with some splashback and idiots who don't bother to lift the seats before pissing all over them and the occasional (bleep) who thinks it's funny to shove paper towels into the urinal or toilet to get them soaked in urine or clog the toilets. . Disgusting, but manageable. For women's rooms, the stories I've heard and the ones I've seen myself cleaning them back in college, good god. Blood and (bleep) everywhere. Most often baby (bleep), which I can kind of understand even if I think the women were inconsiderate asses for not cleaning after changing their babies, but occasionally human logs on the floor or sink, and one horrifying instance where a coworker dragged us all into the bathroom to show us some crazed woman who smeared (bleep) all over a stall for some unknown reason.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject:

Last week I took my bicycle out for a ride and felt the verges of an industrial revolution inside me but it was 5am-ish and businesses were still dark, so I had to ride a mile or two with my head on a swivel, worriedly surveying the landscape for a caring place to orphan my essences. A Del Taco had lights on and the parking lot was stirring. I had zero time to discriminate based on poor experiences at facilities at their other locations in the past. Unfortunately for me it's one of those places that have the restrooms on the outside, and entry required a key twined onto what I think was a twisted wire hanger? I didn't even bother walking inside, I rolled up to the drive thru window and meekly asked for the key. The cashier didn't make eye contact with me, didn't seem to want to associate with me in any way. I'm guessing that the demographics of this area dictate that the employees must make similar transactions with nomadic disgustos on a regular basis.

0/10 would not recommend using the bathroom here...would suggest the alternative of risking a couple of misdemeanors for busting a Calcutta in a shrub, or an alley. None of what I saw inside could be sufficiently revolting enough to outdo what it smelled like before I walked in. I had no choice but to go here.

Katella and Knott

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.8031662,-118.0106004,3a,75y,357.03h,85.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sad8X5TdHmq7dderdk5MKBA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject:

Last week I took my bicycle out for a ride and felt the verges of an industrial revolution inside me but it was 5am-ish and businesses were still dark, so I had to ride a mile or two with my head on a swivel, worriedly surveying the landscape for a caring place to orphan my essences. A Del Taco had lights on and the parking lot was stirring. I had zero time to discriminate based on poor experiences at facilities at their other locations in the past. Unfortunately for me it's one of those places that have the restrooms on the outside, and entry required a key twined onto what I think was a twisted wire hanger? I didn't even bother walking inside, I rolled up to the drive thru window and meekly asked for the key. The cashier didn't make eye contact with me, didn't seem to want to associate with me in any way. I'm guessing that the demographics of this area dictate that the employees must make similar transactions with nomadic disgustos on a regular basis.

0/10 would not recommend using the bathroom here...would suggest the alternative of risking a couple of misdemeanors for busting a Calcutta in a shrub, or an alley. None of what I saw inside could be sufficiently revolting enough to outdo what it smelled like before I walked in. I had no choice but to go here.

Katella and Knott

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.8031662,-118.0106004,3a,75y,357.03h,85.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sad8X5TdHmq7dderdk5MKBA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

There's a Del Taco not to far from where I live. It's one of a very few here in the Bay Area. The best cure for a hangover is a Bacon Double Del and Chili Cheese fries. Followed by a juicy hangover poo in their already destroyed toilets.
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject:

Cleanest gas station restroom I've ever seen was in Los Alamitos.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject:

>enter a public restroom and lock the door

>you turn around and discover to your horror that the room has been pillaged and made fetid by mongols, every crucial surface soiled or wet

>the area surrounding the toilet has been swamped so you can't do business. You couldn't even take a half court shot if you wanted to

>another bathroom patron tries the door but finds it locked

>while you are frozen with anxiety, you can hear what sounds like several frustrated people lined up just outside the door

>what is your next move? a.) exit, warn others of the cadaverous scene but deny that it was your doing b.) exit, accept the verdict of your peers, leave without saying a word c.) clean up the mess like some craven invertebrate

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:39 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Pics!
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Japanese bathroom but 150% the size... my ideal
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: