***OFFICIAL Piss & Moan Thread (All Negative Venting in Here Only)***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject:

chrisca91 wrote:
We need another PG or Ball is gonna play 40 minutes a game

Clarkson or Ingram???
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject:

LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
I noticed there were so few posts in this thread so I came here wondering what and whom and why are you p & m about? Nothing!

This is an absolute delight to know, and a disgrace if there's suppose to be pissing and moaning.

All the jokes about pissing and moaning kind of take their starch out. They know that coming in here and pissing and moaning, just makes them the laughing stock. This thread won't get much realistic pissing and moaning, unless everything falls apart and no progress is made, then it will explode.

Don't think that is going to happen.
kevin61
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Wino wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
I noticed there were so few posts in this thread so I came here wondering what and whom and why are you p & m about? Nothing!

This is an absolute delight to know, and a disgrace if there's suppose to be pissing and moaning.

All the jokes about pissing and moaning kind of take their starch out. They know that coming in here and pissing and moaning, just makes them the laughing stock. This thread won't get much realistic pissing and moaning, unless everything falls apart and no progress is made, then it will explode.

I don't know why pissing and moaning was an issue in the first place, lively debate is good for business. If it was to someone, this thread closed the proverbial barn door long after the cow had left the pasture. I'm sure that unique visits have dropped significantly since July.
Civility should be the primary emphasis of enforcement, not agreement.
waterman40
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject:

Is this where all posts about Deng, who gets paid like a superstar, but plays like garbage should go? I mean as a player, right now he is a waste of a human life right now. Start playing better, or go play on the freeway.

Thanks, I feel better.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject:

a true fan...
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:
Wino wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:

I don't know why pissing and moaning was an issue in the first place, lively debate is good for business. If it was to someone, this thread closed the proverbial barn door long after the cow had left the pasture. I'm sure that unique visits have dropped significantly since July.

Pissing and moaning was an issue because it involves complaining about something without offering any solutions. That would inevitably degenerate into who can piss and moan the loudest or most frequent, without any "lively debates".
Raijin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject:

LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
kevin61 wrote:
Wino wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:

Pissing and moaning was an issue because it involves complaining about something without offering any solutions. That would inevitably degenerate into who can piss and moan the loudest or most frequent, without any "lively debates".

Expressing displeasure in your team's situation and the moves they have made is a normal human reaction. This is a fan site, no one here is coming to a solution because they have no power within the organization. Nothing we say here matters at all with regards to the direction the organization takes. This thread will blow up if we suck, but right now there's not really much to complain about.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject:

(bleep) Dodgers! Why, oh why is this happening?
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
(bleep) Dodgers! Why, oh why is this happening?

They got exposed too many injuries and teams found a weakness. I hope they pull it together
autoprt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: never paid this thread any attention....just curious

the heading intrigued me and i wanted to see what everyone was pissing and moaning about but not much here which is a good thing.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: never paid this thread any attention....just curious

autoprt wrote:
the heading intrigued me and i wanted to see what everyone was pissing and moaning about but not much here which is a good thing.

I mean, the team is likely to be bad defensively, they're going to struggle putting up points in the half-court without much better sets and execution, Walton and his staff might not be up to the task, and the neophyte front office still needs to purge $25M from the roster before hoping their two max gambit even has a chance next summer, so there's enough to P&M about if one really wanted to.

But why go through that stress?
chrisca91
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: never paid this thread any attention....just curious

autoprt wrote:

Probably because anyone and everyone who says anything negative gets banned

Realists know this team will be bottom of the west for many years to come.
JamaalWilkes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject:

PISS AND MOAN?

Kuzma looks great, but the rest of our young players look like crap. And they seem lost playing against non-summer league pro's. I know, give them time, just like Anthony Brown, Devin Ebanks, Andrew Goudelock, etc.

The BI hype training is teetering on the tracks. Dude is trying to force it because coaches and management told him to take over. I guess that means keep dribble-driving to your right and hoisting threes.

Lonzo does not seem to be suited for NBA-style half-court offenses. The run and gun, helter skelter show worked at Chino Hills, and kind of worked in the NCAA until Kentucky was ready for him the second time, but not sure his act flies in the NBA. He is also slow for a NBA PG.

The only legitimately good veteran we have Lopez, who has a sore back before the season starts. Maybe Bogut contributes on defense, if healthy. The whole league knew that the Bulls put too many miles on Deng, except for Mitch and Jimmy.

Other than that, there's not much to piss and moan about.

KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:54 am    Post subject:

So uh, anyone checked out the 2019 draft class? lolll. well shoot, I like our chances with the new lottery reform.. wooh, silver lining.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: never paid this thread any attention....just curious

chrisca91 wrote:
autoprt wrote:

Probably because anyone and everyone who says anything negative gets banned

Realists know this team will be bottom of the west for many years to come.

it really depends on who you are negative about...
WE WANT TACOS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject:

We will continue to suck this season. Bottom of the league kind of suck.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
So uh, anyone checked out the 2019 draft class? lolll. well shoot, I like our chances with the new lottery reform.. wooh, silver lining.

It's a wing heavy class that could have a handful of good SGs in the lottery for the Lakers to choose from.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject:

Lakers suck. Garbage team. If we don't get at least 35 wins this season, we can kiss PG13 goodbye because he ain't coming to a D-League team.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject:

I usually try not to piss and moan, maybe the frustrating preseason to date is taking its toll but now I feel the need to vent just a little bit, so here goes:

It gets really old to visit the individual player threads and see pages and pages of bashing, petty and agenda-driven posts.

There I said it and this is coming from a guy who 1) believes Randle and Clarkson are just about out of time in proving that they are part of future plans and 2) currently down on the play of Ingram, Nance and Zubac.

Ok I’m done
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject:

why is brandom ingram sucking?
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject:

Ben Vereen wrote:
why is brandom ingram sucking?

developing his shot and his bambi legs... he was the real "2 years away from 2 years away"
Jellojigglin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:38 am    Post subject:

Serial Laker Name and image Whoring
Buss legacy discussion on taste should be held at the new "UCLA Healthcare" center. Thanks for silently without asking the fans or season ticket holders for trashing decades of happy memories with the name "Fabulous Forum" for "Great Western Forum"

Then I became immune to how bad it tasted with "Staples Center" which is awful.

Now the "Wish" logo patch on the Laker jersey makes me remember how terrible the word "Staples" is in relation to the Lakers franchise.

In 20 or so years the Buss family has contributed to adding four non basketball related hollow horrible turd monikers to our team memories. Stop desecrating the Laker franchise. Looking at WNBA logos makes them look like a NASCAR joke. Rise above the cheap naming and keep it looking cool. I will never buy merchandise with the wish patch never.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject:

Does the merch have the patch, too?
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

It's a wing heavy class that could have a handful of good SGs in the lottery for the Lakers to choose from.

Nice, thanks BVH
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject:

My concern with this team is organizational, not the players.

Even if the players aren't competent, talented players will always exist. Doesn't mean much if we can't organize them, improve them, or attract them.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 5 of 21
Jump to: