OFFICIAL ANDREW BOGUT THREAD!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 27623

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Ohm Youngmisuk
ESPN Staff Writer

Andrew Bogut (groin) is expected to be ready to play for the season opener next week. "It is not very serious," Luke Walton said. "He is doing better and better every day... I would expect that by the end of the week he is out there at least on the court again... we expect him back by the start of the season for sure."

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 15877
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject:

personally, I would prefer they just waive Bogut...for any positives he will provide on the court.....I just think the constant in and out of the lineup will have more negative effects. Rather Zubac get the minutes to develop.
_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Stumpy25
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Oct 2016
Posts: 334

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Ohm Youngmisuk
ESPN Staff Writer

Andrew Bogut (groin) is expected to be ready to play for the season opener next week. "It is not very serious," Luke Walton said. "He is doing better and better every day... I would expect that by the end of the week he is out there at least on the court again... we expect him back by the start of the season for sure."


Can we give Bogut a wheel chair so that he doesn't hurt himself on the way to the gym. Wow what a waste of $
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MedRomLaker
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Sep 2007
Posts: 8765

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:05 am    Post subject:

we need to waive him and keep caruso full time, we already have a glut of bigs and if forced to can play small ball at C
_________________
11/9/12 the day the brown was flushed down!!!!!!

4/30/14 the day the ant left the building!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 27623

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter

Andrew Bogut did everything but the 5-on-5 portion today.

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12342
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter

Andrew Bogut did everything but the 5-on-5 portion today.


Still 3 days for him to do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 15877
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter

Andrew Bogut did everything but the 5-on-5 portion today.


so everything except actually play basketball
_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12342
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter

Andrew Bogut did everything but the 5-on-5 portion today.


so everything except actually play basketball


Not the end of the world, if hes not ready to start the season, we will need him when we are hopefully making a run at the playoffs, hes the kind of guy that you need later in the season, not necessarily now. We
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 15877
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
adkindo wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter

Andrew Bogut did everything but the 5-on-5 portion today.


so everything except actually play basketball


Not the end of the world, if hes not ready to start the season, we will need him when we are hopefully making a run at the playoffs, hes the kind of guy that you need later in the season, not necessarily now. We


interesting.....Bogut has rarely been available at the end of the season.
_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12342
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
adkindo wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter

Andrew Bogut did everything but the 5-on-5 portion today.


so everything except actually play basketball


Not the end of the world, if hes not ready to start the season, we will need him when we are hopefully making a run at the playoffs, hes the kind of guy that you need later in the season, not necessarily now. We


interesting.....Bogut has rarely been available at the end of the season.


He was when he was with the Warriors,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 15877
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
adkindo wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter

Andrew Bogut did everything but the 5-on-5 portion today.


so everything except actually play basketball


Not the end of the world, if hes not ready to start the season, we will need him when we are hopefully making a run at the playoffs, hes the kind of guy that you need later in the season, not necessarily now. We


interesting.....Bogut has rarely been available at the end of the season.


He was when he was with the Warriors,


if I recall, one of the factors that cost the Warriors the title his last season there was he was not available to close out the Finals.
_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12342
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
adkindo wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell @LakersReporter

Andrew Bogut did everything but the 5-on-5 portion today.


so everything except actually play basketball


Not the end of the world, if hes not ready to start the season, we will need him when we are hopefully making a run at the playoffs, hes the kind of guy that you need later in the season, not necessarily now. We


interesting.....Bogut has rarely been available at the end of the season.


He was when he was with the Warriors,


if I recall, one of the factors that cost the Warriors the title his last season there was he was not available to close out the Finals.


I will be more then happy if hes helping us win crucial games, not necessarily be a major piece like he was with the Warriors, we also need Zu to get playing time so we can see if he can be apart of this team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 27623

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject:

Andrew Bogut Says Hes Improved His Shooting Form Over The Summer

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-nation-andrew-bogut-says-hes-improved-his-shooting-form-over-the-summer/2017/10/15/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Laker_Town
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 23420

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Andrew Bogut Says Hes Improved His Shooting Form Over The Summer

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-nation-andrew-bogut-says-hes-improved-his-shooting-form-over-the-summer/2017/10/15/


Everyone is a farking shooter nowadays.. mmmkay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 27623

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Bogut & JR listed inactive

https://lakeshowlife.com/2017/10/16/los-angeles-lakers-julius-randle-andrew-bogut-listed-inactive-opener/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 27623

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Serena Winters‏ @SerenaWinters 8m8 minutes ago
More
Brandon Ingram on Bogut: "He makes the game a lot easier for us." Noted not just his defensive presence but also how smart he is on offense


Quote:
expect Bogut to be available off the bench Thursday against the Clippers.


https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/lakers-andrew-bogut-practices-in-full-tuesday-267148/
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12342
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Bogut the MVP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mike@LG
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Apr 2001
Posts: 56410
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Hard flare screens. Just guessing.
_________________
Resident Car Nut.
Top 3 Pick: Fultz, Ball, Tatum
LAL ended w 3 of 4 guys of my '17 Draft list.
Fultz, Ball, Tatum, Jackson, DSJ, Monk, Markkanen, Collins, Kennard, Mitchell

https://hoop-math.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 15735

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Mike@LG wrote:
Hard flare screens. Just guessing.


Real hard.
And nice passes I hope.
_________________
2018: Lonzo . PG12 . BI . Kuzma . Dedmon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BennyLava
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 3233

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject:

I dont trust any of the comments coming from the team from practice about any player. They are going against themselves in practice after all.

Just about every game against the lakers these days, some scrub ends up looking like the goat so until they show what they can do against actual NBA competition, dont get your hopes too high.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12342
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LakersReporter/status/920745955053355008

DPOTY?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Town
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 23420

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject:

Twittter also told us Ingram was a beast and that Julius could shoot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 12342
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject:

Lol what?

As far as I know, Randle does look like he has Improved his shooting, Ingram is still adjusting and can still be a beast.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
parsons777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 3184

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject:

Looked good last night:
6/10/2/2 in 20 min on 3-5 shooting
Had some decent minutes against Embiid
Funny to remember that he was the top pick in '05

I wonder if he is on a minute or return to game restriction? They might not want him cooling off too much and returning to a game?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
parsons777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 3184

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 am    Post subject:

From DB on the Philly loss:

"Bogut -- ...Defensively, we could have used him more against Embiid in that fourth. Poor Randle...
A lot of talking from Bogut to his young players in this game. I like it. Seems to be the most vocal vet we have...
The Action: ...He drew an offensive foul to get a stop in the post...
Second Half: He forced Embiid into a turnover on a kickout...
Walton -- ...No defensive subs and the Lakers get bled badly by Embiid"

I would have liked to see a few more min of Bogut at the end of that game too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB