***Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics - 11/8/17 5:00PM PST***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
I expected the Celtics would win, but Lonzo Ball looked foolish at times when he was running the offense that he got a lot of laughs from the Celtics fans.

Do Laker fans really believe as Lavar does that he will be better than Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant or Magic Johnson? I think his ceiling is Jason Kidd at best.

Celtics were without Horford, Jason Tatum our best players not named Kyrie and still won.

I could do a QFTOS now just on the front page of this forum but it would take up an entire book.

BEAT LA!

No one thinks he'll be better than the guys you listed. If you believe that about Laker fans then you're delusional.

Jason Kidd. Uhmmm... I'll take that.
Christopher Walken
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
I expected the Celtics would win, but Lonzo Ball looked foolish at times when he was running the offense that he got a lot of laughs from the Celtics fans.

Do Laker fans really believe as Lavar does that he will be better than Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant or Magic Johnson? I think his ceiling is Jason Kidd at best.

Celtics were without Horford, Jason Tatum our best players not named Kyrie and still won.

I could do a QFTOS now just on the front page of this forum but it would take up an entire book.

BEAT LA!

And how did you get Kyrie and Tatum?
by having lots of picks
how did you get all those picks?
By trading your franchise guy in Paul Pierce
Pierce may have allowed them to retire his jersey but you showed him no respect by trading him and oh, the irony- YOU WON'T BEAT THE WARRIORS DURING YOUR WINDOW!!!!
You traded him and got picks only to be 2nd place for years to come!
Man, that's gotta suck.
We on the other hand, will be primed for titles when the Warriors break down.
See, the Lakers play for titles or not at all,,,, and we will still sell out and make money even in our losing times!!!!!
I'll bet my last dollar we get a title before your (more on par with San Diego size wise) lame city.
BirdMagicLegend
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:04 am    Post subject:

Christopher Walken wrote:
BirdMagicLegend wrote:

BEAT LA!

And how did you get Kyrie and Tatum?
by having lots of picks
how did you get all those picks?
By trading your franchise guy in Paul Pierce
Pierce may have allowed them to retire his jersey but you showed him no respect by trading him and oh, the irony- YOU WON'T BEAT THE WARRIORS DURING YOUR WINDOW!!!!
You traded him and got picks only to be 2nd place for years to come!
Man, that's gotta suck.
We on the other hand, will be primed for titles when the Warriors break down.
See, the Lakers play for titles or not at all,,,, and we will still sell out and make money even in our losing times!!!!!
I'll bet my last dollar we get a title before your (more on par with San Diego size wise) lame city.

Uh, I mean yea we traded Paul Pierce and you would have a point except that we traded Pierce and KG to a better team than the Celtics to give them a better chance at beating Miami’s super team. The Celtics weren’t going to be able to compete with them as constructed. We traded him to a better situation and got back what fans call now the most lopsided deal in NBA history. Well…it’s worked out well for the Celtics hasn’t it? Paul Pierce has no grudges and even said himself that it was his parting gift to our organization and fans. It worked out for both sides.

You say 2nd place? How can you be so sure? You see all the stacked teams in the West that will challenge the Warriors and you never know they might be vulnerable if they even get to the Finals. The Warriors may not last forever or they could be done sooner than you think. Furthermore, our team has always matched up better with the Warriors than the Cavs.

How will the Lakers be primed to win the title? You traded away your best scorer in D’Angelo Russell who is lighting it up in Brooklyn (thanks I have him on my fantasy team). Also I thought you were getting Lebron and PG next year and even with them, you won’t have enough to beat the Warriors but the Celtics have a shot if everyone is healthy.

I bet the Celtics will win a title before the Lakers even objectively looking at both teams. The Celtics are built for the present and the future. Your future is all on Lonzo Ball and that he has to become a star player. If he does not, you have little to no shot at winning a title with him on the team.

And you turned away Jerry West the Laker legend himself who helped build the Warriors into what they are now and also helped build the Shaq/Kobe teams. That wasn't very smart either in my opinion. If he's with the Clippers, they could become more relevant than the Lakers under his management.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81
Page 81 of 81
Jump to: