Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns -- 11-13-17 6.00 PM PT -- Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
27
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Sep 2010
Posts: 3091
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Quote:
Gerald Bourguet @GeraldBourguet 4m
Devin Booker said it was one of the Lakers coaches that said something to him, but wouldn’t say what. “I’m not here to tell on nobody.” #SunsVsLakers


What a tough guy.


Im fairly certain it was Shaw. When I first saw the replay Shaw was saying something and as Booker came closer, the kids got in front of Shaw.
_________________
r27

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hm-legal-group-glendale
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 14758

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject:

Quote:
“I didn’t know who it was,” Booker said, revealing that it wasn’t a coach he was familiar with, like head coach Luke Walton and assistant coaches Miles Simon and Brian Shaw.

“I’m not here to tell on anybody,” Booker said of the remarks made.

“If you’re not my coach, I don’t know you. Don’t say anything to me.”



Still think it was Shaw
_________________
2018: Lonzo . PG12 . Brandon . Kuzma . ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 10035
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject:

(bleep) this whiner
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 27059

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Ohm Youngmisuk: Devin Booker went over to the Lakers bench and had words with Kentavious Caldwell-Pope before Julius Randle came over as well. The Lakers bench made sure nothing happened as they snapped a three-game losing streak and finish the road trip with a win in Phoenix. 44 mins ago – via ESPN

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 13 Apr 2001
Posts: 26792

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject:

Side note: Josh Jackson looked awful. I haven't watched the Suns, has he been this bad all season? I think I remember him knocking down a couple shots in our first game against the Suns, but he was terrible last night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number Reply with quote
27
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Sep 2010
Posts: 3091
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Quote:
“I didn’t know who it was,” Booker said, revealing that it wasn’t a coach he was familiar with, like head coach Luke Walton and assistant coaches Miles Simon and Brian Shaw.

“I’m not here to tell on anybody,” Booker said of the remarks made.

“If you’re not my coach, I don’t know you. Don’t say anything to me.”



Still think it was Shaw


same.
_________________
r27

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hm-legal-group-glendale
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
27
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Sep 2010
Posts: 3091
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Side note: Josh Jackson looked awful. I haven't watched the Suns, has he been this bad all season? I think I remember him knocking down a couple shots in our first game against the Suns, but he was terrible last night.


I've seen a few suns games but I think last night was as bad as i've seen him. He definitely needs a few years
_________________
r27

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hm-legal-group-glendale
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 14758

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject:

27 wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Side note: Josh Jackson looked awful. I haven't watched the Suns, has he been this bad all season? I think I remember him knocking down a couple shots in our first game against the Suns, but he was terrible last night.


I've seen a few suns games but I think last night was as bad as i've seen him. He definitely needs a few years


He's the most NBA ready college player they said.
_________________
2018: Lonzo . PG12 . Brandon . Kuzma . ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 19764
Location: UCLA -> NY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject:

The next time Devin Booker plays defense and doesn't flop will be his first.
_________________
http://media.giphy.com/media/zNyBPu5hEFpu/giphy.gif
http://bartsblackboard.com/files/2009/11/The-Simpsons-05x18-Burns-Heir.jpg

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 6001

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject:

thought Shaw had a little smirk on his face...

Devin Booker confronts Lakers bench after Brian Shaw reportedly tells Suns guard to stop flopping

https://sports.yahoo.com/devin-booker-confronts-lakers-bench-190801749.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 14758

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
thought Shaw had a little smirk on his face...

Devin Booker confronts Lakers bench after Brian Shaw reportedly tells Suns guard to stop flopping

https://sports.yahoo.com/devin-booker-confronts-lakers-bench-190801749.html



LOL.
Stop ****** flopping!
_________________
2018: Lonzo . PG12 . Brandon . Kuzma . ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43
Page 43 of 43
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB