THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 687, 688, 689 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject:

WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT!!!!

I'm the only one who could have do it!!!

UCLA players depart China after Trump asked for Xi's help

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

Actually, this one, I'd give the credit to Trump but this is something any US president would do... let's see if the republican would 'villafie' Trump for bringing back 'thieves' similar to the way they did Obama with Bergdahl

I say Trump just happened to be in office. Of course they won't vilify him.

I see Trump milking this cow dry. I hate to say it but this is going to make his approval rating rise.

Teflon Don strikes again!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

Actually, this one, I'd give the credit to Trump but this is something any US president would do... let's see if the republican would 'villafie' Trump for bringing back 'thieves' similar to the way they did Obama with Bergdahl

I see Trump milking this cow dry. I hate to say it but this is going to make his approval rating rise.

ok Bergdahl might not be a good example but you get my point
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/14/death-toll-iraq-iraq-earthquake-climbs/861317001/

Question.. non partisan etc

Would Obama had come out and offered some sort of condolences for this tragedy?

I just feel like he would've said something..

500 people dead but oh well they were probably future terrorists
*like when the IDF intentionally killed the kids playing soccer on the beach.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

True but if people were watching Trump
His first meeting with XI magically found him finally getting his Trademark status for Trump products in China
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/08/519247480/china-okays-38-trump-trademarks-critics-say-it-violates-emoluments-clause

I wonder what Trump gave up in return?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

True & True.

Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject:

Trump brought Otto Warmbeir back too.. something Obama didn't do.

here's another story that gets no press because he's a democrat.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/09/06/sen-bob-menendez-trial-what-you-need-to-know/634434001/
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:
Trumps help bring Gelo Ball back home..

I wonder if he'll get credit..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2744196-report-liangelo-ball-ucla-players-released-flying-home-from-china
lol at credit. sure he should get credit. thanks for brining our citizens back home mr president. not many other things i can thank you for. and no thats not a reason to keep you in office or vote for you in the first. you're still a shady pres. but thanks.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Thugnomoe wrote:
Trumps help bring Gelo Ball back home..

I wonder if he'll get credit..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2744196-report-liangelo-ball-ucla-players-released-flying-home-from-china
lol at credit. sure he should get credit. thanks for brining our citizens back home mr president. not many other things i can thank you for. and no thats not a reason to keep you in office or vote for you in the first. you're still a shady pres. but thanks.

Surely they sent him back on purpose before he died
Doubtful they wanted to keep him and let him die in their country

who knows

Trump is responsible for far more bad than good..
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/09/06/sen-bob-menendez-trial-what-you-need-to-know/634434001/

not sure about the west coast but Bob Menendez trial been on TV up here in east coast

Otto Wambier i think was purposely sent to US by N.Korea to show that they would kill Americans but if credit goes to Trump, I'll give it to Trump
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:

Quote:
Surely they sent him back on purpose before he died
Doubtful they wanted to keep him and let him die in their country

who knows

Trump is responsible for far more bad than good..

Did North Korea return Otto Warmbier because he was dying?

LINK

Quote:
WASHINGTON — U.S. intelligence officials suspect that North Korean officials finally released Cincinnati native Otto Warmbier last month because they realized he was dying and they did not want that to happen on their watch, according to President Trump’s national intelligence director...

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Jeff Sessions is starting to remember his having contact with the Russians. He still doesn't recall much

LINK

Quote:
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) presented Sessions with dozens of instances in which Sessions answered “I do not recall” when asked by members of Congress about contacts between the campaign and Russia. Jeffries also suggested that Sessions’ faulty memory betrayed hypocrisy, since Sessions had suggested last year that Hillary Clinton was guilty of perjury when she couldn’t remember things during the FBI probe into her emails. He also pointed to Sessions’ past arguments in favor of removing President Bill Clinton from office for inaccurately recounting events in the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject:

Republican National Committee Pulls Funding For Roy Moore’s Senate Campaign

It's a start . . . not that it will make a difference.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject:

Roy Moore's supporters still 'believe in him' as GOP senators withdraw endorsements

LINK

Quote:
But in Shelby County, Alabama, on the outskirts of Birmingham, many who spoke to WBMA-TV said they are sticking by Moore.

Nancy Fluker and her husband, Gordon, said they believe Moore's denial of having had a sexual encounter with a 14-year-old when he was 32.

“I believe him that he didn't do it,” Gordon Fluker said. “I think it's something someone waited until an opportune moment to put on the news across the world, to downgrade him.”

Similarly, Susan Conn, who owns Main Street Florist in downtown Columbiana, Alabama, told WBMA-TV, she is suspicious of the timing of the allegations.

“I just don't see how he could be guilty now and not be guilty in all these other elections” in which he ran, Conn said.

Conn said she voted for Moore's Republican rival in the primary runoff, Luther Strange, but will now vote for Moore in the general election.

Those waiting for Trump to weigh in remember the Access Hollywood tapes.

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Jeffries pinned Sessions into nearly filing the charge of perjury against himself

He's done

No confidence vote if we actually had representatives.. he needs to go just for incompetence and senility if nothing else

Will want to fullscreen
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Senate Plans to End Obamacare Mandate in Revised Tax Proposal

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Senate Republicans have decided to include the repeal of the Affordable Care Act’s requirement that most people have health insurance into the sprawling tax rewrite, merging the fight over health care with the high-stakes effort to cut taxes.

Quote:
If it becomes law, the repeal would save more than $300 billion over a decade but result in 13 million fewer Americans being covered by health insurance by the end of that period, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject:

State Department hires security company with KGB ties

The United States has awarded a contract to guard the U.S. embassy in Moscow to a company with KGB ties, The New York Times reports.

Why not hire the fox to guard the chicken coop? What could possibly go wrong?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
governator wrote:
paymonM wrote:
Moore was once banned from a mall for bothering teenage girls.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall?mbid=social_twitter

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

"This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Post published its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday. (Wilson declined to divulge his sources.) Teresa Jones, a deputy district attorney for Etowah County in the early eighties, told CNN last week that “it was common knowledge that Roy dated high-school girls.

Republican see your story, saw Hannity defending Moore and raise the ante to...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/13/sean-hannity-keurig-roy-moore-244836

Best line I saw: Republicans destroy their coffee makers in support of pedophilia.

Funniest is that Hannity is buying 500 keurigs to give out to followers to destroy. Yes. He's giving a company that stopped sponsoring him 50 grand to teach them a lesson.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
governator wrote:
paymonM wrote:
Moore was once banned from a mall for bothering teenage girls.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall?mbid=social_twitter

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

"This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Post published its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday. (Wilson declined to divulge his sources.) Teresa Jones, a deputy district attorney for Etowah County in the early eighties, told CNN last week that “it was common knowledge that Roy dated high-school girls.

Republican see your story, saw Hannity defending Moore and raise the ante to...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/13/sean-hannity-keurig-roy-moore-244836

Best line I saw: Republicans destroy their coffee makers in support of pedophilia.

Funniest is that Hannity is buying 500 keurigs to give out to followers to destroy. Yes. He's giving a company that stopped sponsoring him 50 grand to teach them a lesson.

That'll show 'em!!
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Now that he fears more sponsors will leave him, Hannity has given Moore 24 hours to clear up all the inconsistencies in his defense. If not, Hannity will urge him to leave the race! Stay tuned.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Jeff Sessions is starting to remember his having contact with the Russians. He still doesn't recall much

LINK

Quote:
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) presented Sessions with dozens of instances in which Sessions answered “I do not recall” when asked by members of Congress about contacts between the campaign and Russia. Jeffries also suggested that Sessions’ faulty memory betrayed hypocrisy, since Sessions had suggested last year that Hillary Clinton was guilty of perjury when she couldn’t remember things during the FBI probe into her emails. He also pointed to Sessions’ past arguments in favor of removing President Bill Clinton from office for inaccurately recounting events in the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

I love how he doesn't remember having the meeting until shown a photo, but then he remembers details about it, but only ones that exonerate him.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Senate Republicans have decided to include the repeal of the Affordable Care Act’s requirement that most people have health insurance into the sprawling tax rewrite, merging the fight over health care with the high-stakes effort to cut taxes.

Quote:
If it becomes law, the repeal would save more than $300 billion over a decade but result in 13 million fewer Americans being covered by health insurance by the end of that period, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

I feel as though they know that this won't go anywhere regardless, so if they are going to go out, go out swinging. At the least, those hard core conservatives can say we've tried everything to repeal Obama Care, even included it in the tax bill, but those darn liberal Republicans get in our way once again.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject:

I'm so glad hannity is now putting on his tough guy face with Moore
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Jeffries pinned Sessions into nearly filing the charge of perjury against himself

He's done

No confidence vote if we actually had representatives.. he needs to go just for incompetence and senility if nothing else

Will want to fullscreen

Must chap that little, white, racist elf ass of his that an intelligent, articulate black man just destroyed him verbally.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
32 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

I feel as though they know that this won't go anywhere regardless, so if they are going to go out, go out swinging. At the least, those hard core conservatives can say we've tried everything to repeal Obama Care, even included it in the tax bill, but those darn liberal Republicans get in our way once again.

They also stuck an anti-abortion (personhood) clause in there because gotta keep those slutty women in line.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 687, 688, 689 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next
Page 688 of 3663
Jump to: