OFFICIAL LONZO BALL THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 632, 633, 634 ... 1686, 1687, 1688  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krisobe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Ujah's Goat wrote:
MJST wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
What's amazing is that the 76ers wrote off a 6th (Noel), 11th (MCW) and 3rd pick (Oak) and still have a crazy core.

Imagine if they'd drafted Porzingis instead of Okafor and Kristaps was in Philly now with Embiid, Simmons and Fultz.

Had Philly drafted KP they might not have been in a position to draft Simmons or retain their no.1 pick this past draft.

But they would have broken a bone in his body and forced him to sit out a year?

Imagine they Drafted CJ McCollum over Nerlens, Giannis over Noel, PorzinGOD over Okafor and Dennis Smith Jr over Fultz? GOAT team.

DSJ
MCCOLLUM
GIANNIS
PORZINGIS
EMBIID

SIMMONS 6th man.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Gettin' benched and embarrassed out there.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject:

The good news is once he is officially a bust the media will stop paying attention to his bafoon father.
al242
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:

He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject:

ESPN will have a Simmons vs Ball special at halftime.

All Lakers fans, change the channel.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject:

It’s depressing how good Simmons is.
KB824MJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject:

It's depressing how bad Lonzo is. Got benched. But, he does have a tendency to shrink in big games:Boston, Wizardsx2, this game. I won't count clippers. Something is off with him. He was making great passes first 5-7 games and all of a sudden is playing like he's always tired.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Zo playing with no balls tonight.

He looks so scurred.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:

He shouldn’t be starting, Clarkson is a better player and should be starting over Ball. Ball is an absolute scrub and magic really screwed up this pick, hindsight is the worst.

There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject:

I can see why Magic was unimpressed by Lonzo though. Dude has an ugly game outside of a few flashy passes.

Last edited by Rivershow on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

KB824MJ wrote:
It's depressing how bad Lonzo is. Got benched. But, he does have a tendency to shrink in big games:Boston, Wizardsx2, this game. I won't count clippers. Something is off with him. He was making great passes first 5-7 games and all of a sudden is playing like he's always tired.

Even in college aka Sweet Sixteen vs Fox.
Retired Number
Retired Number

Zo needs to work with Coach Metta for a month or two.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

Thank you Lavar Ball for making Lonzo playing like (bleep)....and also for making him the most hated rookie ever outside of LA fan base....that guy is so stupid I cannot even believe, just please until rest of his career keep your big stupid mouth shut
al242
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:

There was no one really head and shoulders above Ball. It's not like it was a loaded draft.

At the time, this appeared to be the case. If there was a redraft, I can name at least 8 players who should have went higher, he does not look like an nba player, not even a bench level player.
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
ESPN will have a Simmons vs Ball special at halftime.

All Lakers fans, change the channel.

They're already mocking him and that segment hasn't even started
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:

At the time, this appeared to be the case. If there was a redraft, I can name at least 8 players who should have went higher, he does not look like an nba player, not even a bench level player.

Sure if we're going by this game lol. He has had some good games this season. His floor is just so low that you forget about the good games.
KB824MJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
KB824MJ wrote:

Even in college aka Sweet Sixteen vs Fox.
supposedly he had a hamstring injury, but I'm starting to think he does really shrink. It is beginning to make sense especially with his "don't care I didn't play in fourth" I mean it was correct call, but have some fire. That's what this team seems to lack sometimes, a firey guy. Ingram shows it here and there, but no one consistently does except maybe kuzma
al242
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:

Sure if we're going by this game lol. He has had some good games this season. His floor is just so low that you forget about the good games.

He has had 2 good games for the entire season, the rest were all horrible.
AC Green's V-Card
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject:

KB824MJ wrote:

Milwaukee wasn't a big game because why exactly? They have a better record than the 76ers and Giannis is a bigger star than anyone on Philadelphia.
al242
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject:

I really wish we had our draft pick, we should be tanking for a guard.
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:

The entire season has not been a long one. You need to ease up a bit.
al242
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:

You said he has had some good games, I was just clarifying only 2 games were good and the rest were fringe G-league status.
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject:

al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
al242 wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:

You said he has had some good games, I was just clarifying only 2 games were good and the rest were fringe G-league status.

And I'm just qualifying your remark when you say "entire season". You make it sound like we're already 75% done. It's still early for Lonzo to find his way. I don't even want to defend him but you going overboard is really annoying.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject:

I think we should send him to the G League for a couple weeks. He can dominate those guys and maybe regain his confidence
KB824MJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject:

AC Green's V-Card wrote:
KB824MJ wrote:

Milwaukee wasn't a big game because why exactly? They have a better record than the 76ers and Giannis is a bigger star than anyone on Philadelphia.
it wasn't prime time though. And even so he only shows up and plays with fire when his shot is going down. But he is now Not even getting assists. Remember his 2 shot game, had low assists there too. I want him to do well but I'm big games where either people mocked him or are ready to go at him, he's shrank
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 632, 633, 634 ... 1686, 1687, 1688  Next
Page 633 of 1688
Jump to: