XANAX is SO dangerous.DO NOT MIX with other pills or booze

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: XANAX is SO dangerous.DO NOT MIX with other pills or booze

People! I write this hoping that a youngster will read this and let it sink in. Those little bars are so small, how can they possibly be deadly? ON their own, if taken in the prescribed dosage, they are OK.

Mixing xany bars and any other drug or alcohol ups the OD factor big time. You may get away with it a few times, but your luck will run out eventually.

The rap game has got to stop glorifying this stuff.

We've heard about A$AP Yams, we just heard about Lil Peep but we dont hear about the countless others who mixed bars with lean, yack or whatever other alcohol and benzo's / depressants and didn't wake up.

This (bleep) WILL KILL YOU eventually. Heath Ledger had Xanax among other things in his system when he OD'd.

Also, it's so easy for someone to buy a pill press, and throw some fentanyl in there and sell Xanax knock offs that will straight up kill you.

That's what happened to Lil Peep a few days ago and who knows how many more?

Please think twice the next time you are in a situation where you've already had alcohol or other depressant.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject:

Why is xanax even legal? Turns people into zombies.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject:

$17-$27 for every 30 pills supply of Xanax 2mg ($0.59-$0.90 per pill)

About 50 millions Rx Xanax prescribed per year in United States. Most are monthly supply and without taking account of refills... it’s an over $10billion merchandise/yr
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject:

Like most things, there are proper uses for Xanax. Like pain killers, it can be misused and doesn't mix well with other drugs. I know two people that owe their health and sanity to a well planned course of Xanax. Nothing else works for them. Legal or otherwise.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:

Anxiolytic. Panic attacks, generalized anxiety disorder. Anxiety issues are often paired with depression/PTSD scenarios. That's why. Half America is depressed. Ativan is a different benzo. Very critical medication for not only anxiety, but in controlling active seizures in ERs. Combative patients, patients going thru alcohol withdrawal. If you saw Sopranos, they gave that to Tony when he got shot because he was pulling his breathing tubes out. "We got him snowed with Ativan," the doc said. That class of med also has sedative and anti-emetic properties. The fact that aholes misuse them I guess could be said about many other meds...
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Anxiolytic. Panic attacks, generalized anxiety disorder. Anxiety issues are often paired with depression/PTSD scenarios. That's why. Half America is depressed.

I'm sure that Xanax and other prescription meds like it are effective for clinically depressed people, but that kind of stuff imo is overprescribed. We have a real issue with people seeking or getting a "quick fix" for their issues even though they aren't severe per se. They are given potentially dangerous meds when maybe what they really need is someone to talk to or healthier relationships, or maybe a change in environment. I'm starting to feel like a lot of that depression and anxiety you mentioned NPZ is due to the fact that most people have to work too many hours at their job for too little pay.
Raijin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Anxiolytic. Panic attacks, generalized anxiety disorder. Anxiety issues are often paired with depression/PTSD scenarios. That's why. Half America is depressed.

I'm sure that Xanax and other prescription meds like it are effective for clinically depressed people, but that kind of stuff imo is overprescribed. We have a real issue with people seeking or getting a "quick fix" for their issues even though they aren't severe per se. They are given potentially dangerous meds when maybe what they really need is someone to talk to or healthier relationships, or maybe a change in environment. I'm starting to feel like a lot of that depression and anxiety you mentioned NPZ is due to the fact that most people have to work too many hours at their job for too little pay.
Then expect things to get a lot worse. It's going to be a bloodbath when it comes to job availability/wages in the upcoming years.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Raijin wrote:
slavavov wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Then expect things to get a lot worse. It's going to be a bloodbath when it comes to job availability/wages in the upcoming years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalized_anxiety_disorder

GAD is the most common cause of disability in the workplace in the United States.[7]

In a given year, approximately two percent of American adults and European adults experience GAD.[8][9] Globally about 4% are affected at some point in their life.[1] GAD is seen in women twice as much as men.[10]
--

GAD is not just a mental condition. In many cases, there are physical effects that scare the hell out of a person who may not even be completely aware of the effects of the underlying stressors they're going thru. They might be aware of what the stressor is, but not necessarily aware of how badly it's affecting them. Some of the physical symptoms can even happen while sleeping. EG: booming heart palps that wake you up, uncomfortable tingling and numbness in hands/arms that comes and goes, weight on chest feeling, breathing issues. Even when awake, one may not even be actively preoccupied/worried about a life stressor for the physical aspects to manifest. That wiki even states that talk therapy and SSRIs are the standard first line treatments, but shrinks will prescribe benzos along with it if the patient complains of physical symptoms that interfere with their daily lives. Cuts to what slavavov said about medical pros maybe being too hasty to go to Xanax type drugs, but they often want to counter the immediate symptoms to help the patient function until the other treatments take effect, which can take weeks. That plus the abuse potential and OD potential of those drugs, plus the commonness of the condition for which benzos are prescribed make for a perfect storm. There are a lot of those pills out there to be sold or stolen (like guns).
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject:

NPZ you described that really well. I myself had serious anxiety issues in college due to my environment and not being to accomplish some huge goals that I had for myself. It was easy for me to notice how it was affecting my relationships and the way I interacted with people. But I didn't have to seek out outside help. Instead, I got rid of some problem relationships I had after I graduated, plus I made the switch from working a job to being self-employed. Today, several years later, my stress levels are low and it has virtually no impact on my life.

I have a couple doctors in my family (a neurologist and a psychiatrist) so I know in a nutshell how the health care industry, particularly mental health works. When someone presents with symptoms of what is potentially something considered a mental illness, the system they use is geared to always "label" the patient with a mental illness, then prescribe meds and tell him/her to see the doc every so often. I've also read that there is a growing opinion that some of the diagnoses in the DSM are too easy to make, leading to non-mentally ill patients being diagnosed with something they don't have and being put on potentially dangerous meds. This whole practice and system is driven by the pharma companies and their seemingly endless greed.
PROPHET
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject:

I was on YouTube and this video was on my feed, no idea why either. I'm truly living in the darkest timeline, goes along with what you said. Maybe my old ass is getting too old..

ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject:

PROPHET wrote:
I was on YouTube and this video was on my feed, no idea why either. I'm truly living in the darkest timeline, goes along with what you said. Maybe my old ass is getting too old..

Somebody made m9ney off this? That's (bleep) amazing.
axs
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject:

PROPHET wrote:

I've heard the song before and I thought it was Mac Miller.
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject:

PROPHET wrote:

Bags of weed, codeine syrup being distributed in school. Wow. Dark days for sure. I dont think it's an age thing , dude. This is messed up.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: