THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 707, 708, 709 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject:

This just in

President Dotard Trump ENJOYS PUBLICLY SHAMING NEGROES

*Word Negro is used to show how times didn't change in Dotards bead..

Who can deny it?
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject:

lakerfan2012 wrote:
governator wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
LaVar Ball, Trump has finally drawn a worthy 'rhetorical' opponent
Link
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/lavar-ball-trump-has-finally-drawn-worthy-rhetorical-opponent-ncna822996
Quote:

Sadly, not everybody seems to want to be in on the joke. On Monday evening, just as the Trump-Ball folderol was starting to ripen into its fullest flavor, Fox News' Neil Cavuto took to the airwaves to try to scold this glorious quarrel out of existence by taking the president to task for his lack of seriousness, like President Merkin Muffley tone-policing the War Room. Over the course of a segment — titled, ironically, “Common Sense” — Cavuto admonished the president for using his bully pulpit as a “bazooka to respond to a pea-shooter,” and for his pathetic demands for “gratitude bordering on groveling.”

“Last time I checked, you are the president of the United States,” he added. “Why don’t you act like it?”

I don’t know what part of this Cavuto hasn’t figured out: Trump tweeting about how he should have left these UCLA players to rot in China because he received an insufficient amount of gratitude is everything that Trump promised to be from the get-go. Why there’s still anyone hanging around in November 2017, pretending that some other Trump is possible is beyond me. That ship sailed a long time ago, into a vast ocean, blundering in a direction that takes it far away from, say, Puerto Rico.

Ball Control vs Grab em by the kitty

LaVar gonna give Trump a stroke

I'm concerned how the president of the United States has the time to engage in a twitter war with LaVar Ball like one of those nba reddit trolls

Only the best people
He got people who have people and all of them are the bestest evers
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
The principle philosophy behind net neutrality is that all data be treated equally and requires the elimination of paid prioritization. The terminology is even outdated, as that is not how the internet works today although it sort of did at one point.

Net neutrality would look to end things like peering agreements. We don't want that. If those ended, say goodbye to netflix, youtube, hulu, etc.

The idea has two parts to it. Your access to the internet and its contents AND concepts like paid prioritization. The latter is what most people miss as they focus on the former.

Me thinks you have a terrible understanding of how the internet works.
Data is already treated equally on the internet. When your data is being passed outside of the ISP's control, the computers passing the data do not know or care about the content of the data. It is just a bunch of packets being sent from one end to another. Your so called paid prioritization making so called "telesurgery" a higher priority than somebody watching Netflix will in fact not be treated any differently.

Data is not treated equally on the internet. I'll give you a consumer example.

T-Mobile currently offers a promotion that violates net neutrality. That promotion involves offering unlimited Netflix streaming with no hit to your data cap but if you watch a Vimeo video it will.

That is unequal treatment of data because an ISP is treating Netflix data differently than LakersGround.Net data, which will consumer your data cap.

Once again, you fail at understanding how the internet works.
Your ISP doesn't control the data on the internet. It only has access to it on the last mile. Think of them as being in control of the on/off ramps on the freeway. There is no such thing as "toll roads" on the internet. All data is treated equally. This paid prioritization thing is BS and is just a way for them to jack up their rates not to mention doing their best to stifle their competitors.

Last edited by lakersken80 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
What if a healthcare profesional needs immediate access to a cloud based application or one of those remote surgeon applications but it buffers during surgery because of all the bandwidth being hogged by Netflix watchers? Are the net neutrality people still on board?

This is a made-up problem, and to the extent that it exists, the solution has nothing to do with net neutrality.

What you're saying is akin to claiming that we should made every street a toll road, because we need to ensure that ambulances can get to hospitals quickly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Trump left for Mar-a-lago yesterday for the Thanksgiving weekend (his 96th day at a Trump property). He wakes up at 5:00 am and tweets this:

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

What a petty, unhinged, racist megalomaniac.

I'll repeat what Arash Markazi (who was there the entire time and talked to many, many people over there) told me -- they were looking at one to two WEEKS.

But yeah, to your point -- this is the old adage about wrestling with a pig. LaVar's going to get dirty.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject:

LaVar Ball, Trump has finally drawn a worthy 'rhetorical' opponent
Link
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/lavar-ball-trump-has-finally-drawn-worthy-rhetorical-opponent-ncna822996
Quote:

Sadly, not everybody seems to want to be in on the joke. On Monday evening, just as the Trump-Ball folderol was starting to ripen into its fullest flavor, Fox News' Neil Cavuto took to the airwaves to try to scold this glorious quarrel out of existence by taking the president to task for his lack of seriousness, like President Merkin Muffley tone-policing the War Room. Over the course of a segment — titled, ironically, “Common Sense” — Cavuto admonished the president for using his bully pulpit as a “bazooka to respond to a pea-shooter,” and for his pathetic demands for “gratitude bordering on groveling.”

“Last time I checked, you are the president of the United States,” he added. “Why don’t you act like it?”

I don’t know what part of this Cavuto hasn’t figured out: Trump tweeting about how he should have left these UCLA players to rot in China because he received an insufficient amount of gratitude is everything that Trump promised to be from the get-go. Why there’s still anyone hanging around in November 2017, pretending that some other Trump is possible is beyond me. That ship sailed a long time ago, into a vast ocean, blundering in a direction that takes it far away from, say, Puerto Rico.

We should run LaVar in 2020. Fight fire with fire.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject:

Would be cool if President of China
Politely replied to the world that
No, dear Dotard, China is not that evil. They were facing two weeks etc..
Have a nice day!

Happy Thanksgiving America
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject:

I'm beginning to feel nervous to overly criticize Trump

Had people tell me right after election that his followers are insane and you don't know what they will do if you try to reset their damaged bios

Really though.
He thinks he is Dear Leader and like CNN and Mr Ball He WILL come after people who talk back to him.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject:

I'm beginning to feel nervous to overly criticize Trump

Had people tell me right after election that his followers are insane and you don't know what they will do if you try to reset their damaged bios

Really though.
He thinks he is Dear Leader and like CNN and Mr Ball He WILL come after people who talk back to him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-confusing-levar-burton-005027909.html
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject:

LarryCoon wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Trump left for Mar-a-lago yesterday for the Thanksgiving weekend (his 96th day at a Trump property). He wakes up at 5:00 am and tweets this:

Quote:

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

I'll repeat what Arash Markazi (who was there the entire time and talked to many, many people over there) told me -- they were looking at one to two WEEKS.

But yeah, to your point -- this is the old adage about wrestling with a pig. LaVar's going to get dirty.

Thanks. It's a given that Trump is both lying and exaggerating every time he tweets or speaks, but it's always good to have independent confirmation.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-confusing-levar-burton-005027909.html

Now you see how he won the election, they thought they were voting for Hillary.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:

T-Mobile currently offers a promotion that violates net neutrality. That promotion involves offering unlimited Netflix streaming with no hit to your data cap but if you watch a Vimeo video it will.

That is unequal treatment of data because an ISP is treating Netflix data differently than LakersGround.Net data, which will consumer your data cap.

Costs are being treated differently, but it's not running QoS on the routers and switches based upon where you're coming from. That's a huge difference.

They can do those, but theoretically, if they don't like your website due to how you support some sort of ISP legislation that is in place, they could throttle you down to a trickle and give some bogus excuse like, "it created a spike in our traffic and we thought it could have been spam and an attack on our network".

Those types of levers can be pulled and it would be near impossible to legislate and verify.

Your argument does have an inkling of truth though, as it was discussed in length by NPR as well as in the tech industry about how this could become a slippery slope. This type of agreement forces the hand of Hulu and many others to pony up for free data if they wanted to compete for customers. It's definitely something that people are leery of in the net neutrality world.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject:

If you want your voice to be "heard" in regards to Net Neutrality.

1) Go here : www.gofccyourself.com
2) Click " + Express "

Protests are being planned for Dec. 7.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
tlim wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
trmiv wrote:
Not sure what you're saying here. A "fast lane" from and to where?

Also I noticed you left out what's probably the biggest issue with this, the political one I mentioned. When all data on the internet isn't equal, anything can be blocked or regulated by your ISP for any reason. Your ISP doesn't like Trump or Republicans? Acccess to Fox News, Breitbart are gone. Or maybe they'll get sly and slow down access, or redirect your traffic to more "acceptable" sites. Or on the other side, maybe the CEO of your ISP is buddies with Trump and decides that "fake news" isn't welcome on his network, so he decides they are blocking CNN or the Washington Post?

But I guess all that (bleep) is just a problem for "low income people"?

Your post was long, and had valid points, but I cropped. Sorry.

If you want to pass a law that prevents ISPs from blocking or altering legal content or sites that passes through its network, I'm fine with that. Don't think it is necessary but no issues with that philosophically.

My biggest concerns relate mainly to abolishing fast/slow lanes. I think we need them in place, particularly for medical applications but also for applications that demand greater bandwidth.

its a lot of FUD. It’s totally bogus.

Business purchase a completely different package than home owners. Inexpensive ones run to the curb, running bundled fiber. So whatever you want to purchase, it’s likely you will. It hit any limits. Businesses also pay for it, with costs of $1K a month or more. Usually, if it is mission critical, you have a secondary provider and your routing is through both, running hot.

If it’s critical data, you, as a company, pay for the data to get to the headend.

Although, tbh, surgery over the internet is the stupidest thing you can ever do. Why? Fiber cuts. Your network could simply be cut due to some jerk putting in their own equipment at the colo.

Net Neutrality just meant that website X gets the same preference as website B when you get to the hospital. It the other way around.

Everything you’re concerned about currently doesn’t exist with net neutrality, so worrying that it might is simply silly.

Yep, its a completely bogus argument by somebody with a lack of understanding about how the internet works. BTW, lets assume the doctor does actually need a high speed connection so do this so called "telesurgery". They are not going to pay their ISP for the same connection as a kid watching Netflix. They are probably going to pay for a dedicated fiber line to their office. Which means that person watching Netflix will have zero effect on his connection. If that doctor doesn't want to get a fiber line, I would question whether he has a legitimate medical license that he can't afford to pay for such an expense. Also the internet outside of the ISP's control is just a series of interconnects that doesn't discern what kind of traffic is being sent. The elimination of net neutrality won't change that and the so called "toll road" argument is BS. Your data will not be treated differently outside of the ISP's control if there is paid prioritization.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject:

tlim wrote:
ringfinger wrote:

Costs are being treated differently, but it's not running QoS on the routers and switches based upon where you're coming from. That's a huge difference.

They can do those, but theoretically, if they don't like your website due to how you support some sort of ISP legislation that is in place, they could throttle you down to a trickle and give some bogus excuse like, "it created a spike in our traffic and we thought it could have been spam and an attack on our network".

Those types of levers can be pulled and it would be near impossible to legislate and verify.

Your argument does have an inkling of truth though, as it was discussed in length by NPR as well as in the tech industry about how this could become a slippery slope. This type of agreement forces the hand of Hulu and many others to pony up for free data if they wanted to compete for customers. It's definitely something that people are leery of in the net neutrality world.

Well, zero rating is inherently anti net neutrality because it tips the scales in favor of the content provider who can afford to participate. I think a lot of people, thanks to some of the misinformation out there, think net neutrality is basically anti content blocking but it is not. Net neutrality was born out of the philosophy that the internet should be a level playing field at ALL ends. I don't think we should even be discussing content blocking because if that is all one is worried about, they can push for separate legislation to protect that outside of net neutrality.

Net neutrality legislation currently bundles content blocking with other things like paid prioritization but all anyone is protesting is content blocking (sigh). I really think those ought to be separated. Here's why.

If I create a solution that delivers 16K (4 times 4K) streaming video content, who should be responsible for ensuring that content can appropriately reach my customers and who defines the standard for what shall be considered appropriate?

Me or the ISP?

I would say me, but that is anti net neutrality. (And then there's the issue of zero rating which the general public is not talking about).
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:

Net neutrality legislation currently bundles content blocking with other things like paid prioritization but all anyone is protesting is content blocking (sigh). I really think those ought to be separated. Here's why.

If I create a solution that delivers 16K (4 times 4K) streaming video content, who should be responsible for ensuring that content can appropriately reach my customers and who defines the standard for what shall be considered appropriate?

Me or the ISP?

I would say me, but that is anti net neutrality. (And then there's the issue of zero rating which the general public is not talking about).

Who are you in this matter? Are you talking as the creator or the consumer? As part of your ISP, and as a business, you spend money on bandwidth. The ISP pays for its peering fees as part of its services. It takes that fee and tacks on its costs for your costs as a business. That's how it's always worked.

Zero rating is a slippery slope and yes, it's disparate from QoS. It's not handled by QoS of the router but most likely a AAA server(s) on their network.

QoS allows for monopolistic practices so not only do you have to pay your ISP as a content provider (since you made the super awesome thing), you now have to go to each last mile provider to pay up so that your data isn't slowed coming from each backbone. It makes the last mile provider king, and you're paying twice. Once for your ISP and the data it pushes, and once to THEIR ISP for the data you want your customers to receive.

That's pretty darn brutal and an insane mechanism to support. Back in the 90s, I assure you, no one was doing QoS, and no one was throttling.

What routinely happens though is that jerk providers (Spectrum, Charter, etc. all being part of it), is that they would go to the location and "accidentally" cut the other person's fiber lines. It's miserable, and penalties should be steeper, but that's the mentality. Imagine if the customer's ISP had the ability to throttle websites until that company ante'd up some money to that local ISP?

It's a madhouse, but I'm not sure you can recognize that type of predatory and monopolistic practice. Tell me more about how _that_ could be prevented because I guaranteed you that it will happen if we allow ISPs to do whatever they want in terms of QoS.

We've never seen 1 monopoly whose best interest isn't to maximize profits by any means necessary.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
LarryCoon wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

Quote:

Thanks. It's a given that Trump is both lying and exaggerating every time he tweets or speaks, but it's always good to have independent confirmation.

I watch and listen to this feud and shake my head. Trump acts like a grade school-er, I won't give him high school level.

I'm almost embarrassed by his behavior. I say almost because foreign leaders know from past dealing with the United States previous leaders were more presidential and most of the people don't like what he's doing. They probably think like Tillerson who supposedly called him a f***ing moron and McMaster who called him a dope with the smarts of a kindergartner.

I vision leaders in other countries laughing at him. America no longer has any foreign leaders respect. Even Putin's playing him.

We'll survive, we're Americans and very resilient.

Who ever follows Donald will inherit a mess unmatched in American history.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Once again, you fail at understanding how the internet works.
Your ISP doesn't control the data on the internet. It only has access to it on the last mile. Think of them as being in control of the on/off ramps on the freeway. There is no such thing as "toll roads" on the internet. All data is treated equally. This paid prioritization thing is BS and is just a way for them to jack up their rates not to mention doing their best to stifle their competitors.

I understand the ISP doesn't control the data. I think you're missing my point.

Who is responsible for ensuring that Netflix data flows through to Netflix customers at an acceptable rate of quality? And, who should determine what is acceptable?

Netflix? Or the ISP?

If you say Netflix, and I would, then the only way Netflix can ensure that is by paying for it themselves. That is, Netflix has to accept the financial burden of whatever investments are necessary to ensure their product is delivered to their standard. And that creates an uneven playing field because the smaller guys who might offer a similar video service can't afford to do that.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject:

tlim wrote:
ringfinger wrote:

Me or the ISP?

Who are you in this matter? Are you talking as the creator or the consumer? As part of your ISP, and as a business, you spend money on bandwidth. The ISP pays for its peering fees as part of its services. It takes that fee and tacks on its costs for your costs as a business. That's how it's always worked.

Zero rating is a slippery slope and yes, it's disparate from QoS. It's not handled by QoS of the router but most likely a AAA server(s) on their network.

QoS allows for monopolistic practices so not only do you have to pay your ISP as a content provider (since you made the super awesome thing), you now have to go to each last mile provider to pay up so that your data isn't slowed coming from each backbone. It makes the last mile provider king, and you're paying twice. Once for your ISP and the data it pushes, and once to THEIR ISP for the data you want your customers to receive.

That's pretty darn brutal and an insane mechanism to support. Back in the 90s, I assure you, no one was doing QoS, and no one was throttling.

What routinely happens though is that jerk providers (Spectrum, Charter, etc. all being part of it), is that they would go to the location and "accidentally" cut the other person's fiber lines. It's miserable, and penalties should be steeper, but that's the mentality. Imagine if the customer's ISP had the ability to throttle websites until that company ante'd up some money to that local ISP?

It's a madhouse, but I'm not sure you can recognize that type of predatory and monopolistic practice. Tell me more about how _that_ could be prevented because I guaranteed you that it will happen if we allow ISPs to do whatever they want in terms of QoS.

We've never seen 1 monopoly whose best interest isn't to maximize profits by any means necessary.

Lots of good points here, appreciate the dialog. On the bolded, ok, I can imagine how that would be a highly undesirable scenario.

But let me flip that script for one moment. Imagine if I'm a web service, that creates a product that consumes an absurd amount of bandwidth. Like I used in my example earlier, a 16K on demand video service. I have almost no customers, just the product offering right now.

Who in your mind is responsible for ensuring the appropriate delivery of my product to ISPs end users?

(This relates to your question about throttling BTW, because, if we take the net neutrality route where they cannot throttle, then, what about scenarios in which they aren't throttling but the service itself congests traffic to create a throttled-like experience for the end user?)
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject:

flynn is having such a good thanksgiving that he flipped!

Quote:
Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating a deal.

Mr. Flynn’s lawyers had been sharing information with Mr. Trump’s lawyers about the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is examining whether anyone around Mr. Trump was involved in Russian efforts to undermine Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

That agreement has been terminated, the four people said. Defense lawyers frequently share information during investigations, but they must stop when doing so would pose a conflict of interest. It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
flynn is having such a good thanksgiving that he flipped!

Quote:
Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating a deal.

Mr. Flynn’s lawyers had been sharing information with Mr. Trump’s lawyers about the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is examining whether anyone around Mr. Trump was involved in Russian efforts to undermine Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

That agreement has been terminated, the four people said. Defense lawyers frequently share information during investigations, but they must stop when doing so would pose a conflict of interest. It is unethical for lawyers to work together when one client is cooperating with prosecutors and another is still under investigation.

And there's only one target above Flynn the Feds would deem worthy of making a deal for -- Trump himself (or son & son-in-law, which is almost the same). HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Last edited by ChefLinda on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Just my thoughts

I was wondering if Thanksgiving wasn't the same with Commander in Creep on TV... so glad I don't watch

Flynn has seen Military Justice.. I think he knows what he really could be facing

One benefit to this digital age.. Almost everything is databased/traced etc

"Do you think they will get the President?" Kushner lol
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject:

Why do 50 states allow an Attorney General who is a religious fanatic and cowardly abusive racist piece of trash to control the decisions regarding the health of their millions and millions of good honest hardworking citizens?

States voting for legalizing marijuana should never have to fear him in this way. His reasons and his personal character do not deserve anything more than pity. Yet he can tell parents whose children now live tenfold improved lives due to marijuana that he doesn't care and they should be incarcerated

That scares me that such deeply irrational and uncaring "Christians" own and run this country still today.
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:

Quote:

Jokes on Trump, LaVar already has an NBA contract to support him! /s
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject:

AY2043 wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

Quote:

Jokes on Trump, LaVar already has an NBA contract to support him! /s

Even better

Quote:

Apex, a Michigan-based company that estimates the value of sponsorships, says that between last Friday and this Wednesday, the Big Baller Brand received more than $13 million in free brand-awareness marketing for its $500 shoes and $50 hats, all based on tweets by Trump, whose @realDonaldTrump account has 43.2 million followers, and standard advertising rates.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/lavar-ball-donald-trump-twitter-feud-big-baller-brand-basketball-president/1myl4egmz75931ezypqy51td3e
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 707, 708, 709 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next
Page 708 of 3663
Jump to: