Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Cam Newton @ NYJ

or

Matt Ryan vs. TB

???

I might go Ryan here, but I can't blame you if you choose Newton. With Cam's rushing potential, he always has a bit more upside, I suppose. But TB's secondary is so putrid (look at what Matt Moore did last week) that Ryan should have a lot of upside here too, while also having a safe floor at home in a dome in this matchup.

I guess my official answer is Ryan, and I do think he's safer. But Cam always offers immense upside.

It was a tough decision but went with Ryan. Like you said, Cam is such a wild card because of his running game. I'm going against the last place guy in my league so going with the safer pick. Neither one is looking good here in the 1st quarter.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject:

Hope most everyone here made the playoffs in their leagues.

I was lucky enough to make it and looking for some advice.

You'd start Drew Brees @ Atl over Jameis Winston vs Det, right? I know NO has been running the ball really well and Brees hasn't thrown that many TDs but would you start Winston over him because of that?

The one I'm really having trouble with though is. I got Melvin Gordon as my RB1 and Kamara as my 2. For my flex, I am trying to decide between Kareem Hunt vs Oak, Jamaal williams @ Cle and Alfred Morris @ NYG. Half PPR. Which of those three would you start?
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:18 pm    Post subject:

i had the week of my life. First round playoffs, my team hit its full potential. I scored 150. wow right? well my opponent decided to drop 175 on me. out of the playoffs as a result. what a game though.. already looking forward to next year haha
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22
Jump to: