***OFFICIAL Piss & Moan Thread (All Negative Venting in Here Only)***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foshowtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject:

RI Laker wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
I hate lakers "fans" here on LG that hope that our players fail so that they can have their opinion proven right.

Great post! This is as sickening to me as people still talking about a player who is a not a Laker or saying Kuzma would have been on the board (nobody knows it 100%).

You guys are P&Ming about People P&Ming in the P&M thread. Well Done!
Yama
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject:

Celtics won 14 games in a row, and they are likely to get the Kings 2019 pick and its gonna end up being top 5. Meanwhile we suck....
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject:

So DLO just got his knee scoped and MAY return this year...usually recovery for that type of surgery is at least 2 months. Thank god, maybe we won't hear anymore from these stupid DLO fans every time we lose "Oh, if DLO was here...". Dude played a dozen games, had two knee injuries (his knees were an issue last year as well) and now is going to be out for a while. Guy is weak and it seems to me that our FO may have actually gotten over on the NETS...dumping Mosgovs salary for a player with potentially chronic knee problems (not to mention who loves the chronic).

I'm sure not one of those DLO lovers will acknowledge anything good about our FO though...
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
So DLO just got his knee scoped and MAY return this year...usually recovery for that type of surgery is at least 2 months. Thank god, maybe we won't hear anymore from these stupid DLO fans every time we lose "Oh, if DLO was here...". Dude played a dozen games, had two knee injuries (his knees were an issue last year as well) and now is going to be out for a while. Guy is weak and it seems to me that our FO may have actually gotten over on the NETS...dumping Mosgovs salary for a player with potentially chronic knee problems (not to mention who loves the chronic).

I'm sure not one of those DLO lovers will acknowledge anything good about our FO though...

You're saltier than a Trump supporter on Obamacare.
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Nice. This is the only thread I’m allow to be salty in, its a safe space for all kind of stuff. Actually, it’s less salt and more gloat I think. After Tbe egg DLO layed in the game here and now his surgery, it appears that I was right...I just want everybody to acknowledge it.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Nice. This is the only thread I’m allow to be salty in, its a safe space for all kind of stuff. Actually, it’s less salt and more gloat I think. After Tbe egg DLO layed in the game here and now his surgery, it appears that I was right...I just want everybody to acknowledge it.

The only salt you deserve is to poach eggs out of your takes. But dine well on your soft-boiled predictions, you deserve them.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject:

Season is over. What else to say. And its November.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Yes, gloat over a player getting hurt. Pathetic but I doubt that surprises anyone. Is this IG’s alternate account?

Last edited by venturalakersfan on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject:

I'm checked out.

Any team with Brook Lopez at C isn't going far.

I honestly rather watch Zubac or Thomas Bryant at this point.
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Yes, gloat over a player getting hurt. Pathetic but I doubt that surprises anyone. Is this IG’s alternate account?

Serious question for you, is there any player on the lakers you currently like? Is there anyone in or around the organization that you support? I'm not sure what you are exactly getting out of your "fandom" of the lakers or coming onto this site. To tell us fans that our team sucks? To beat down our players and our management? If everything were to turn around tomorrow would it make you happy or would you find something else to be discontent about?

This is not me trying to try to stick you out there as the local troll or anything, but it seems as if you are really unhappy about this team and don't really like anything about it...what's going on?
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject:

^
It's pretty well-known that VLF is an ardent Julius Randle fan.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Serious question for you, is there any player on the lakers you currently like? Is there anyone in or around the organization that you support? I'm not sure what you are exactly getting out of your "fandom" of the lakers or coming onto this site. To tell us fans that our team sucks? To beat down our players and our management? If everything were to turn around tomorrow would it make you happy or would you find something else to be discontent about?

This is not me trying to try to stick you out there as the local troll or anything, but it seems as if you are really unhappy about this team and don't really like anything about it...what's going on?

I like every Laker player and hope they do well. I am not the one in player threads criticizing them every game, I am the one looking for positives. Unfortunately the Lakers have been a mess since Dr. Buss passed away and under the direction of his children I don’t see that changing. I have been a fan for over 35 years and have seen how well the franchise could be ran, even the down times had hope. I haven’t seen that the past 4-5 seasons. I can only hope we get lucky.
kevin61
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

I like every Laker player and hope they do well. I am not the one in player threads criticizing them every game, I am the one looking for positives. Unfortunately the Lakers have been a mess since Dr. Buss passed away and under the direction of his children I don’t see that changing. I have been a fan for over 35 years and have seen how well the franchise could be ran, even the down times had hope. I haven’t seen that the past 4-5 seasons. I can only hope we get lucky.

If you want to be honest, the team was a mess during the last few years of Dr. Buss' life. When he passed, the Lakers were not in good shape. Mitch and Jim needed to go after the disastrous signings of Deng and Mozgov. For a miscalculation of that magnitude, you don't get a second chance. The record shows that both were hired by Jerry Buss.
There is only one Buss in charge now, it's Jeanie. None of the older Buss children have any iinvolvement with the team other than to cash it's checks. The youngest two have done some good work.
lakers4life78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Few things as this trash team is getting blown out by the Bulls.

1. You can't win when no one on your team can shoot. Lakers cannot shoot the ball at all. Terrible roster construction.

2. Lonzo Ball sucks offensively. Not expecting 20 points a night, but this a joke. Guy can't finish, make FTs or make open 3s. I hope its mental because if not he won't be in this league for long.

3. Luke Walton isn't a very good coach. In fact he's in over his head and clueless.

4. Backup guard play is a joke. You need a facilitator, not Jordan Clarkson playing iso ball and Josh Hart.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject:

lakers4life78 wrote:
Few things as this trash team is getting blown out by the Bulls.

1. You can't win when no one on your team can shoot. Lakers cannot shoot the ball at all. Terrible roster construction.

2. Lonzo Ball sucks offensively. Not expecting 20 points a night, but this a joke. Guy can't finish, make FTs or make open 3s. I hope its mental because if not he won't be in this league for long.

3. Luke Walton isn't a very good coach. In fact he's in over his head and clueless.

4. Backup guard play is a joke. You need a facilitator, not Jordan Clarkson playing iso ball and Josh Hart.

defense...
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject:

Not happy about Nance coming back to the starting lineup. The 2nd unit already has enough scoring and not enough D, the 1st unit needs Kuzmas shooting since Lonzo and Brook can't hit 3's.

I like Larry, but he doesn't shoot well enough or have the health/stamina to be a starter in this league. I love him off the bench for 20 minutes a game as an energy guy, but I think it's the wrong move to put him in the starting lineup...Kuzma has earned that spot.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Not happy about Nance coming back to the starting lineup. The 2nd unit already has enough scoring and not enough D, the 1st unit needs Kuzmas shooting since Lonzo and Brook can't hit 3's.

I like Larry, but he doesn't shoot well enough or have the health/stamina to be a starter in this league. I love him off the bench for 20 minutes a game as an energy guy, but I think it's the wrong move to put him in the starting lineup...Kuzma has earned that spot.

? The second unit has been the one supplying the defense and making up for deficits created by the starters. Adding Kuzma to the bench group will also give them more scoring.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject:

LakersGround has become a teenage wasteland
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Time to blow it up

Fire Luke
Trade Lopez and Randle and Clarkson

This ish is unacceptable
LakerEric
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject:

just go away dude
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

Luke has alienated Randle. It's clear to anyone with eyes, Randle wants nothing to do with Luke in the long run. Clarkson hates his role. Kuzma will be fed up soon. Dude is an absolute joke. Fire him now.
Vadorojo
Star Player
Star Player

How much more "blown up" can we get? We've had 4 high lottery picks the last few years. This is what a "blown up" team looks like. We're going to lose a lot of games ... and that's OK. The hope is that everyone, from our coach to our players, get better and show flashes of progress (hopefully to the tune of about 34 wins) and then some free agents come into our cap space to accelerate our growth into a contender.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject:

LakerEric wrote:
just go away dude
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Time to blow it up

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Fire Luke

This ish is unacceptable

Only to those who thought we were a playoff team. We were predicted to win 29 games for a reason l.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Time to blow it up

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Fire Luke

This ish is unacceptable

Ok Mr Playoffs 4 weeks ago
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 15 of 21
Jump to: