View previous topic :: View next topic  
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
PhiberOptik wrote:
crazylakerfan001 wrote:
Man I hate these Warriors so much. Ever since they came to the spotlight the lakers have been down and out. Not to mention they are also the ones that ended Kobe’s career with the Achilles injury happening against them.

Nah, it was no D'antoni who ended Kobe's career by playing him extended minutes night in night out.

I'm pretty sure Kobe had full power over D'Antoni.

Kobe would have averaged 48 minutes a game
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Can't really be mad at this one. These young kids are growing up before our eyes. I know this is the Lakeshow and we expect wins and titles but right now it's more about the continued development of our young guns. Ingram dropped 32 on KD's head..the future is bright.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
Can't really be mad at this one. These young kids are growing up before our eyes. I know this is the Lakeshow and we expect wins and titles but right now it's more about the continued development of our young guns. Ingram dropped 32 on KD's head..the future is bright.

Yeah, I'm always up and down when it comes to what the Lakers will be, but they have competed in most of there games, we are likely a reliable C away right now from being in the playoff conversation, can't believe Lopez has sabotaged his Lakers career, now all we need is to replace him with a real all star big in Cousins.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:

Can't disagree with this. I kinda knew we were gonna be done If we went into OT but I was ok with it since the Lakers didn't get a ho hum game from the warriors (like last year when we won by 20)...warriors came to play. Lakers did too.

The only thing is this team so far has not been good at taking successful play from one game to the next. I hope they finally break that habit cuz if they play like tonight most nights they'll be fine.
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject:

Bummed we lost, but this went better than expected. After the first quarter, it looked like it was going to be a long game. If Lonzo found his shot tonight, that would be worth more than a win. And BI is on track to be great by the end of the year.
Daphanabe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
What a lame ending. Curry misses a free-throw and the refs screw us with the no-call on that push.

Don't forget the no-call on BI's drive at the end of regulation. Ironically, they kept on calling fouls on that same drive in OT.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Daphanabe wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
What a lame ending. Curry misses a free-throw and the refs screw us with the no-call on that push.

Don't forget the no-call on BI's drive at the end of regulation. Ironically, they kept on calling fouls on that same drive in OT.

I don't know why Stu Lantz was saying "I wouldn't have called that either; that's bad fundamentals by not boxing out."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

DrDent wrote:
BizLA wrote:

Can't disagree with this. I kinda knew we were gonna be done If we went into OT but I was ok with it since the Lakers didn't get a ho hum game from the warriors (like last year when we won by 20)...warriors came to play. Lakers did too.

The only thing is this team so far has not been good at taking successful play from one game to the next. I hope they finally break that habit cuz if they play like tonight most nights they'll be fine.

That's what it is. I'm not too concerned with wins and losses at this time but more about the battle and growth. CJ McCollum just tweeted that Ingram will be a problem. The entire league is on notice of Kuzma and Ingram's unlimited potential as well. This will play a big part in landing a guy like Cousins or PG next offseason and from there everything can turn around real fast.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

E=MC² wrote:
sogood. wrote:
MJST wrote:
cooleggs wrote:
Good game - Hung with the champs

We beat them last year when they had a game like they had today.

You're trying too hard to be like Ventura. One overly negative poster is enough.

He's just stating facts. Only impressive thing tonight was Ingram

Disagree. Warriors came to play unlike last year when they sleep walked most of the game. They had some boneheaded plays and I wouldn't say they played at their peak but they would have beaten most teams tonight.
JAN24/2/14
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject:

sogood. wrote:
MJST wrote:
cooleggs wrote:
Good game - Hung with the champs

We beat them last year when they had a game like they had today.

You're trying too hard to be like Ventura. One overly negative poster is enough.

We won last year on the backs of our vets. We hung around this year due to the young guys. What else can you ask for?
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject:

Wow, December schedule is ridiculous! I see only one game against Charlotte as an easy game. The rest of the schedule are against Houston, GSW, Cleveland and the like. Looks like we're gonna have a really bad record going into January trying to crawl our way out from the bottom.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject:

IMO we'll win, at least, one of those games if we play like we did last night.
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject:

Don't know if anyone brought it up but GS got 5 free points on two phantom garbage calls by the refs. "Well 4 points Nick missed a ft"

Nick young three attempt kicked his foot way out and Randle had a strip all ball on "Green" I think.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Don't know if anyone brought it up but GS got 5 free points on two phantom garbage calls by the refs. "Well 4 points Nick missed a ft"

Nick young three attempt kicked his foot way out and Randle had a strip all ball on "Green" I think.

refs weren't the problem we got some calls too for sure
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52
Page 52 of 52
Jump to: