WARRIORS -at- LAKERS – 11-29-17 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB as usual!

Great effort and game by the team.

One takeaway for me was BI and KCP need to limit or cut out trying to handle the ball thru traffic.
razor
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject:

RYZ wrote:
Thanks, DB.

Quote:
Tied up with 5 seconds left, he called a timeout as the team was about to push it down court

Disastrous move. If Julius gets the ball into Lonzo's hands right there, the game was about to end in regulation. I'm sure Luke doesn't get the irony when he speaks of "teachable moments" and "executing down the stretch", that his remarks apply at least as much to him as they do to the players.

I can't believe nobody else mentioned this! Also the refs did the lakers no favors at the end of regulation.....
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Coming back to this to re-live it, oh yes
Zubolo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
DancingBarry wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:
DB with the official endorsement for Randle as our C of the future?

I think he needs to be part of the core. Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, Randle are young and can ball. There so much value in what Randle is doing defensively. You are going to need another big to deal with the few Embiid types you may come across but the game more often comes down to guards trying to get mismatches against bigs in crunch time. Randle just eats that up.

Give me a Ball/George/Ingram/Kuzma/Randle lineup next season and I'm happy as a clam. If we can keep Clarkson, Nance and Hart with them while adding another 3 & D guy like a Danny Green with our remaining cap space (after, say, a Deng stretch), we're talking something there.

My thoughts Exactly! Trying not to be a prisoner of the moment after last night's game but I am beginning to lean towards a 1 max plan and about 10mill for a role player like Danny Green or Trevor Ariza.

My plan A would be to see if I could Package Randle, Deng and a 2020 1st round pick to Brooklyn for Lin and Booker. Stretch Lin for 3 years at $4M. Of course I only do this if I am guaranteed both Cousins and PG13.

As of now, I am off the Lebron bandwagon (beggar with a choice right? ). I just don't like how his timeline impacts our younger core.

Plan A
C- Cousins, Zubac, Bryant
F - Kuzma, Nance
F - Ingram, FA (4.3m Exception), Brewer (vet min)
G - PG, Hart
G - Ball, Clarkson

Plan B
C - Randle, Zubac, Bryant, Bogut
F - Kuzma, Nance
F - Ingram, Danny Green, Brewer (vet min)
G - PG, Hart
G - Ball, Clarkson
PGinLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject:

Zubolo wrote:

My thoughts Exactly! Trying not to be a prisoner of the moment after last night's game but I am beginning to lean towards a 1 max plan and about 10mill for a role player like Danny Green or Trevor Ariza.

My plan A would be to see if I could Package Randle, Deng and a 2020 1st round pick to Brooklyn for Lin and Booker. Stretch Lin for 3 years at $4M. Of course I only do this if I am guaranteed both Cousins and PG13.

As of now, I am off the Lebron bandwagon (beggar with a choice right? ). I just don't like how his timeline impacts our younger core.

Plan A
C- Cousins, Zubac, Bryant
F - Kuzma, Nance
F - Ingram, FA (4.3m Exception), Brewer (vet min)
G - PG, Hart
G - Ball, Clarkson

Plan B
C - Randle, Zubac, Bryant, Bogut
F - Kuzma, Nance
F - Ingram, Danny Green, Brewer (vet min)
G - PG, Hart
G - Ball, Clarkson

PG can certainly slide back to 2. The only problem is, if he comes home, will he be willing to play SG?

And I'd rather have him play 3.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: