looking for a budget running watch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cathy78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: looking for a budget running watch

I just got back into running. I took my phone with me to measure distances and get time measurement done. But the phone is just too big and annoying to carry around while running. Although I liked the tracking and motivation apps like runkeeper or nike+ provided.

So I am looking for a watch that is reliable in measuring distance and time that doesn't break my budget (around $200). Syncing to nike+ or runkeeper (after the run) or measuring heartrate would be a bonus. Any recommendations advice or warnings you could share with me?

P.S.: I'm not planning on running competitive again, more for my own pleasure and mostly the dogs pleasure...
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject:

If you're looking for a simple fitness tracker, then a fitbit will do you just fine

If you want more connectivity with your smartphone (apps, standalone) and something you can wear casually on the go, then go with a Gear S3 or an Apple Watch depending on the phone you use (Android/Apple).

Hope that helps. Happy holidays!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: