***Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Lakers - 12/25/17 Christmas Day Game***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic :: View next topic  
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject:

PG13 wrote:

And one is a 20 year old rookie and the other is a 25 year old 4th year player. The 20nyear old rookie is already slightly better

Yeah, I made that point before.

Obviously, people are more excited about the prospect of what Ball can become than what he is right now.

With Clarkson, most of us feel he won't become more than he is now. In fact, you can make a case that he's no different now in his fourth year than he was in his rookie season.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 am    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
PG13 wrote:

And one is a 20 year old rookie and the other is a 25 year old 4th year player. The 20nyear old rookie is already slightly better

Obviously, people are more excited about the prospect of what Ball can become than what he is right now.

With Clarkson, most of us feel he won't become more than he is now. In fact, you can make a case that he's no different now in his fourth year than he was in his rookie season.

If anything he's been getting worse. Best year was his sophomore season.
farzadkavari
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
activeverb wrote:
PG13 wrote:

I would disagree. Clarkson is having his best season this season. He is doing his best with limited mins.
lak_repeat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject:

Killer_Z wrote:
Man, listening to Shaq, Chuck and Kenny is brutal. Going to have to mute the TV. Hopefully we can shut them up with a win against all odds.

I turned the sound off. Please never let these jerks do this again. I love Shaq but he was part of this disaster. These guys sucked all the fun out of this game with their continual negative comments.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject:

farzadkavari wrote:
BizLA wrote:
activeverb wrote:
PG13 wrote:

I would disagree. Clarkson is having his best season this season. He is doing his best with limited mins.

On a per minute basis, Jordan's stats this year are pretty close to his rookie season. The only difference is he is taking a lot more shots and so scoring more.

His PER and offensive rating this year is roughly the same as his rookie season. His offensive rating in his four years have been 107, 103, 102, 105.

He started the season hot, but has really taken a nosedive in Dec. -- over the last 11 games, he's put up 11-3-3 on 38%-27%-87%. His offensive rating during this span has been 95. (To put in context, 95 rating is about the same as Corey Brewer for this season or Tyler Ennis for his career.)

So overall, I'd say his season to date has been a little better than his career norms, but it's really declining so we'll see if that holds.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30
Jump to: