Mayweather challenges Kobe to 1-on-1 for $1 million
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
Quite a few and scholastic education has little to do with it. Same deal with professional athletes. The short explanation is just because they made a million in a year it doesn't mean they should spend like they make a million a year.

My point is, Floyd may be illiterate but not stupid. Some are down on him and rightfully so, because of his personality. His rearing gives me place to apply reason for his behavior.

But this is about Floyd vs Kobe. As usual there is a LG diversion.

divergence?

You're the only one defending Floyd's genius, as usual tbqh methuselah

Defending? You see Floyd as a "loser gets to be a fight-ducking, woman-beating, self-promoting illiterate (bleep)"OK. I'm not accusing you of attacking him, I take your post as an opinion. I accept your opinion.

I'm posting an opinion. I see Floyd of a man who's the product of a environment. I'm not making excuses, I'm offering an opinion. I think he's a product of his rearing. A person who with all he had going against him became a multi millionaire. How is that defending him, it's a point of opinion.

You accuse me of something I'm not intending. Then you resort to name calling, "methuselah." Isn't that against the TOS? I'm ashamed of you CMB, I thought you a better man.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
I am a Money Mayweather fan...think he is clearly one of the greatest to ever put on the gloves....but these continued desperate attempts at remaining relevant or in the spotlight is beginning to seem pathetic.

yes... but his 'brand' still able to generate 9 figure payday... I hate it too but why wouldn't he do it
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Not sure what the 1 on 1 competition would be but I can definitely eliminate reading and spelling from the list.

I'm quite sure the fully fluent tri-lingual Kobe would simply smoke 99% of any athlete in verbal competition
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:38 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:
Quite a few and scholastic education has little to do with it. Same deal with professional athletes. The short explanation is just because they made a million in a year it doesn't mean they should spend like they make a million a year.

My point is, Floyd may be illiterate but not stupid. Some are down on him and rightfully so, because of his personality. His rearing gives me place to apply reason for his behavior.

divergence?

Defending? You see Floyd as a "loser gets to be a fight-ducking, woman-beating, self-promoting illiterate (bleep)"OK. I'm not accusing you of attacking him, I take your post as an opinion. I accept your opinion.

I'm posting an opinion. I see Floyd of a man who's the product of a environment. I'm not making excuses, I'm offering an opinion. I think he's a product of his rearing. A person who with all he had going against him became a multi millionaire. How is that defending him, it's a point of opinion.

You accuse me of something I'm not intending. Then you resort to name calling, "methuselah." Isn't that against the TOS? I'm ashamed of you 24, I thought you a better man.

I never knew 24 had multiple accounts. Your opinion is defending and most terribly, actually excusing the woman-beater.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
adkindo wrote:
I am a Money Mayweather fan...think he is clearly one of the greatest to ever put on the gloves....but these continued desperate attempts at remaining relevant or in the spotlight is beginning to seem pathetic.

yes... but his 'brand' still able to generate 9 figure payday... I hate it too but why wouldn't he do it

We live in a money oriented society. Mayweather is taking advantage of what is. You may not like him, I think, Don't Hate The Player Learn The Game.

Tim Tebo is using his image to generate income, who's mad at him? The Kardashians are doing the same thing.

Why get angry with people who the public makes relevant. Take the spotlight by ignoring them not getting angry. You're playing into their game.

People who give SAS a stage are playing into his game. His personality is his shtick. He and they laugh all the way to the bank.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

divergence?

You accuse me of something I'm not intending. Then you resort to name calling, "methuselah." Isn't that against the TOS? I'm ashamed of you 24, I thought you a better man.

Well, considering that huey is cmb, not me, you might be ashamed of being senile there gramps...
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

divergence?

Well, considering that huey is cmb, not me, you might be ashamed of being senile there gramps...

Not ashamed have to be more attentive. I've reached a point where I don't pay as much attention as I should. MERRY CHRISTMAS OLD FRIEND.....

panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject:

Might have a better shot than Bow Wow. Now that was a mismatch.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

divergence?

You accuse me of something I'm not intending. Then you resort to name calling, "methuselah." Isn't that against the TOS?

I'm breaking your balls because you have a knack for painting a lighter side of scumbags.

If cracking on your age ever truly becomes offensive to you, let me know and I will stop.

Quote:
I thought you a better man.

That will always be the wrong move.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

divergence?

You accuse me of something I'm not intending. Then you resort to name calling, "methuselah." Isn't that against the TOS?

I'm breaking your balls because you have a knack for painting a lighter side of scumbags.

If cracking on your age ever truly becomes offensive to you, let me know and I will stop.

Quote:
I thought you a better man.

That will always be the wrong move.

Quote:

You say I'm defending, I say why only show the bad side? That's not the complete person. I don't like his behavior, it's sometimes disgusting. That doesn't mean his knack for making money not be mentioned. The bad may outweigh the good but the good shouldn't be ignored.

Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject:

No chance. Isiah Thomas just wiped the floor with Floyd 5-on-5.

I'd watch Pacquiao vs Mayweather play 5-on-5 on ESPN Ocho
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: