~~~ Los Angeles Clippers @ YOUR Los Angeles Lakers 12/29/17, 7:30 PM PST ~~~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Randle plays almost 30 minutes...JC 35....we give up 120. Same story as the last two years. That’s why they don’t start and why we have been terrible the last couple of years, those two guys and DLO playing a ton of minutes and playing no defense. They put up good offensive numbers and run around, so it looks like they are effective...their stats mask how poor they are, so they continue to get minutes.

I’m not saying there will be a move tomorrow, but if there isn’t a move either Firing Luke or Trading one or both of those guys in the next two weeks I’ll be shocked.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Is it over?

At 7:33 pm
Fracture
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject:

I'm really happy half this team will be gone next year.
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject:

bandiger wrote:
Bunch of losers, just keep BI, Kuz, Zo. Don't care if the rest are gone next season

Agreed. I would keep Hart as well.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

Anyone who was complaining about Randles minutes can now relax.. same player same result... changes need to be made or things will get worse.
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

This team previously when they lost they were in the game to the end ... now they’re getting their doors blown off
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Randle plays almost 30 minutes...JC 35....we give up 120. Same story as the last two years. That’s why they don’t start and why we have been terrible the last couple of years, those two guys and DLO playing a ton of minutes and playing no defense. They put up good offensive numbers and run around, so it looks like they are effective...their stats mask how poor they are, so they continue to get minutes.

I’m not saying there will be a move tomorrow, but if there isn’t a move either Firing Luke or Trading one or both of those guys in the next two weeks I’ll be shocked.

get ready to be shocked....doubt any of that happens in next two weeks
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

venturalakersfan wrote:
RichD wrote:
This team has hit an all time low.

But we are getting 12 max star FAs!!!!

As long as Ball stays healthy, players will want to come. I'm worried that something is seriously wrong with his shoulder because they are so vague about it... but as long as he comes back strong and continues to progress, we will get at least one good FA. If he's not healthy... all bets are off and we go back into the Dark Ages for another five years.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Is it over?

actually we were in it until at least 7:40 pm
RichD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject:

#bringbackbyron
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject:

Worthy throwing Ingram and Clarkson under the bus. Too much iso’s
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject:

25 Assists on the night....average less than 23....shot better from the field tonight....much better than season average....but somehow everyone thinks out offense was worse tonight....more assists, less turnovers, better FG%.....
tnell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:

Yea Randle and JC gave up all the points. They were the inly two guys getting scored on out there. Trade em.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject:

This is not the same team that we saw early on; they seem to have lost the will to fight.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject:

tnell wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Yea Randle and JC gave up all the points. They were the inly two guys getting scored on out there. Trade em.

and somehow JC was a +1 on the night....even though it was on him giving up all those points
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
25 Assists on the night....average less than 23....shot better from the field tonight....much better than season average....but somehow everyone thinks out offense was worse tonight....more assists, less turnovers, better FG%.....

I asked you the other night if you'd trade Ball for Clarkson straight up... you never answered. I assume that means you would not... in spite of what you are saying.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Will Spectrum show KCP's genius throw it off the backboard move in their highlights?

Edit: they did. Lmao.

Last edited by mhan00 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

They played the Clippers.
tnell
Star Player
Star Player

adkindo wrote:
tnell wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

and somehow JC was a +1 on the night....even though it was on him giving up all those points

Yup it's all on Randle, JC, and Russell even though he's in Brooklyn lol.
trashcan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

You're acting like stats werent inflated from no defense garbage time basketball
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject:

trashcan wrote:
You're acting like stats werent inflated from no defense garbage time basketball
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject:

15.8% from deep "aint gonna get it!"
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
Is it over?

actually we were in it until at least 7:40 pm

Oops! My bad...
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject:

tnell wrote:
adkindo wrote:
tnell wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Yup it's all on Randle, JC, and Russell even though he's in Brooklyn lol.

Yeah, that’s what I said...
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I asked you the other night if you'd trade Ball for Clarkson straight up... you never answered. I assume that means you would not... in spite of what you are saying.

I did not see the question...but it's just an attempt to deflect because you hate the facts as they are. No, I would not...Ball is 20 with a higher ceiling....I have never argued on that point....nor does it remotely concern me. What annoys me is Ball fan boys constantly trying to diminish other players on the roster in hope of raising Lonzo. I hated to the same bs last year in regards to Ingram.

JC played 35 minutes tonight...scored 20 Points, 5 Rebounds, 8 Assists and 2 TO's on 56% FG%. That is superior production to an average Lonzo game....yet everyone in the thread pretending that Lonzo is so much better....the offense is so much better, etc. It is all false at this point in the season....it is a 100% false claim. Even after they are provided with black and white evidence....they continue to make the false claim. As soon as the numbers support Lonzo an offensive player or support him on the court improved the offense....I will be right there making that claim.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 44 of 45
Jump to: