CELTICS -at- LAKERS – 1-23-18 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject:

Great game that showed the potential high ceilings of these young players and also their warts (obviously starting with the continuing pattern of missing FTs where nobody is guarding them - mental focus or the "moment" was getting to them?)

Luke's comment on constantly putting Kuzma in Single Side Tag situations forcing the Cs' defense to make quick decisions (good to have other legitimate threats such as Randle, Ingram and JC).
http://www.basketballforcoaches.com/pick-and-roll/

The most revealing indication of their growth will be the next couple games against the Bulls and especially against the Raptors on the road. We know our young players are physically gifted, looking to witness their growth as NBA stars.

Last edited by A Mad Chinaman on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject:

Great job on the boards
forzaCOREA
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject:

majority of the LG fanbase owes JC and Randle an apology man.. they were always hated on but I think Randle handled his bench demotion and luke's criticism pretty professionally and still worked hard on his craft and has turned into an absolute beast, he is also the most close thing we have to an enforcer and can depend on him to have our backs when (bleep) gets gritty. JC has improved as a decision maker, ball handling, driving to the hole, shooting has been more consistent, and even his D has picked up... still a lot of room for improvement but I always loved his emotion. With the trade rumors circulating I just want to give these 2 their props for playing hard even if it means their days as Lakers are limited =\
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject:

forzaCOREA wrote:
majority of the LG fanbase owes JC and Randle an apology man.. they were always hated on but I think Randle handled his bench demotion and luke's criticism pretty professionally and still worked hard on his craft and has turned into an absolute beast, he is also the most close thing we have to an enforcer and can depend on him to have our backs when (bleep) gets gritty. JC has improved as a decision maker, ball handling, driving to the hole, shooting has been more consistent, and even his D has picked up... still a lot of room for improvement but I always loved his emotion. With the trade rumors circulating I just want to give these 2 their props for playing hard even if it means their days as Lakers are limited =\

I agree. Let me be the first to apologize.
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB! Led by Kuzma (#CelticsPick), it was a great win over the slimy, green Celtics
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: