*** Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic (01/31/18) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodforbusiness
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Plugging DLo into all my DraftKings lineups on Friday. The stars are aligned for him to ball out
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:
The Ingram-KD comp was always misguided, even before we saw what Ingram could do. He's built to be an elite two-way player, not an elite scorer.

His best-case-scenario comp should be Kawhi, not KD. His realistic comp remains to be seen, but talks of Taj Gibson are clearly knee-jerk emotional reactions to a very bad game by the kid.

Thank you.

He will not reach Kawhi's level.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:
The Ingram-KD comp was always misguided, even before we saw what Ingram could do. He's built to be an elite two-way player, not an elite scorer.

His best-case-scenario comp should be Kawhi, not KD. His realistic comp remains to be seen, but talks of Taj Gibson are clearly knee-jerk emotional reactions to a very bad game by the kid.

Thank you.

He’ll be better and I’m saving all these posts...
goodforbusiness
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:

Thank you.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, it's a long shot. But he should be climbing the stairs of that building, not the KD building. That's what my post is saying.
farzadkavari
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:

Thank you.

please do!! Dude he will be be a leonard or KD!!! Watch some of their films from first 3 years. Yes ingram will be ok... but not KD or Leonard. Time for lakers fans to bring down their expectations. I know it hurts but lets look at films. He didn’t have the elite killer instinct. Just the length..
goodforbusiness
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject:

farzadkavari wrote:
BizLA wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:

Thank you.

please do!! Dude he will be be a leonard or KD!!! Watch some of their films from first 3 years. Yes ingram will be ok... but not KD or Leonard. Time for lakers fans to bring down their expectations. I know it hurts but lets look at films. He didn’t have the elite killer instinct. Just the length..

You're literally the only person comparing him to KD just to say he isn't going to be KD. You familiar with the straw-man fallacy?
farzadkavari
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject:

goodforbusiness wrote:
farzadkavari wrote:
BizLA wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:

Thank you.

You're literally the only person comparing him to KD just to say he isn't going to be KD. You familiar with the straw-man fallacy?

Its not me man!! Its how magic approached him this off season! It dont matter what us fans think or want! Its what GM wants and thats what he saw and hopefully don’t see anymore. Just eat it up and male the right choice magic.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject:

farzadkavari wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:
farzadkavari wrote:
BizLA wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:

Thank you.

Its not me man!! Its how magic approached him this off season! It dont matter what us fans think or want! Its what GM wants and thats what he saw and hopefully don’t see anymore. Just eat it up and male the right choice magic.

Laker fans also wanted Gasol gone after we lost in 08...
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject:

I hope you are right but he is no where near the player Kawhi was at the same age.
3peat_pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
farzadkavari wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:
farzadkavari wrote:
BizLA wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:

Thank you.

wow. people wanted gasol gone after 2008? those dudes should be ashamed of themselves.

God i miss those years.

Kobe
Pau
LO
Bynum
Fisher
Farmar
Trevor
Luke
Shanon Wow
Vujacic
Radmanovic
Powell
Mbenga

*sigh*

I miss winning seasons.
farzadkavari
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
farzadkavari wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:
farzadkavari wrote:
BizLA wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
BizLA wrote:
goodforbusiness wrote:

Thank you.

That was never me man. I thought trading gasol was a big mistake. Yess aingram will be ok, maybe borderline all star, but never great!! Remember lakers passed up offfer on prime time PG for him! Now that was a mistake.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject:

I told you guys I had a bad feeling about this one. FWIW, I have a bad feeling about Friday as well.
cthroatgtr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject:

Let's be honest. Team cannot shoot. Once it is obvious the Lakers aren't hitting their 3s, defenses just collapse. Too often Randle, Ingram are just passing up open shots to try and drive to the hoop. Sign some shooters in the off season.
RichD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject:

I was off the Ingram train back when he scored 25. At best t prince. And that's not a bad thing. And he's probably 3 - 5 years away. Don't think Lakers want to wait that long.
GabKoost
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:46 am    Post subject:

One of the most disgusting games i've seen ever.

All these players should stick their heads in buckets of mud and never come out again.

How can someone justify such atrocity against half of the worst team in the league starters?
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject:

GabKoost wrote:

All these players should stick their heads in buckets of mud and never come out again.

How can someone justify such atrocity against half of the worst team in the league starters?

I agree with this. I wouldn't make anyone safe on this roster. Not Ball, not Ingram not Kuzma. When you have this type of a performance you have to question the players heart, commitment and seriousness and additude. It appears they're all prima donas and not one has a chance to be a star.
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject:

GabKoost wrote:

Agree first game ths year i was utterly disgusted and turned off. Wont even waste my fri night watching these gutless losers.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject:

The team overlooked and disrespected the Magic. That's why they got their heads handed back to them on a platter. Their are no easy games in the NBA.

Fortunately it's only one game. The team has won 8 out of the last 12 games. There is still time to regroup and refocus before we return to Staples.
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
The team overlooked and disrespected the Magic. That's why they got their heads handed back to them on a platter. Their are no easy games in the NBA.

Fortunately it's only one game. The team has won 8 out of the last 12 games. There is still time to regroup and refocus before we return to Staples.

They got their culo blasted by an injury ravaged Memphis team 2x you think they would learn. We really need lonzo back badly ennis ruins anything we have going
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
pio2u wrote:

They got their culo blasted by an injury ravaged Memphis team 2x you think they would learn. We really need lonzo back badly ennis ruins anything we have going

I think all the latest trade talk has effected this team royally. Some new developments or something. They just completely lost the moxy they had going in their last winstreak.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32
Jump to: