QFTOS - Cavs Lakers Trade

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:06 am    Post subject: QFTOS - Cavs Lakers Trade

Courtesy of RealCavsFans.com

Jordan Clarkson - The Greatest Jordan in NBA History after Jordan McRae

Quote:
Think he is a solid pick up...can score really well..needs to lift defensively though

Quote:
I am skeptical about him.

He seems a good back-up guard but he is inexperienced against half-court offenses which he will face regularly in the playoffs. Also, he needs to improve his 3-point shooting as he would have to play off the ball quite a bit alongside LeBron in the second unit.

Quote:
He can get buckets but is inconsistent.

Quote:
Scrub

But we love scrubs around here

And he’s over 6 feet tall

Quote:
He should only be on the court when Lebron isn't.

Quote:
Hey the 2nd best Asian American NBAer after Jeremy Lin

He is part Filipino

Fun times

Quote:
Can he score and play defense better than IT? Welcome!

Quote:
He’s not inefficient

He can score

Quote:
Nothing spectacular, but he's part Filipino and I'm down with that! Hoping to attract more Pinoy Cavs fans!

Quote:
If these guys can just get down with LeBron will do great

Quote:
The Lakers were setting a record, with about 5 players of mixed race, but they just traded us two, so I think they must have soured on that strategy. Now I guess it is up to us, to be the torch-bearers for the philosophy of "Let's everybody keep (bleep) each other until we're all the same color" - one which I whole-heartedly endorse.

Quote:
This guy is gonna put on a show with us.

He is young, can shoot, dribble, pass, doesn't shy away, energetic, hungry, not a locker room cancer...

Not a great defender but of course much better than IT and will certainly fit and shine with LeBron.

Quote:
He's more of a replacement for Wade in his role off the bench.

Wade is an all round better player even at his age.

Quote:
He's not a scrub by any means and is actually very efficient at scoring the ball. Every time I watch the Lakers I've thought "man, that kid really plays hard." He does take some unnecessary shots at times but (bleep) he was on the Lakers.

Also, funny side note. I remember reading an article early in the year where Clarkson said he is playing better because he loves women and they don't "like you when you're down." Hah!

He's going to destroy so much NE Ohio vag...

More on the other players to come...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject:

Oh gawd. That last one made me laugh.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject:

Welcome Larry Nance Jr.

Quote:
Love this kid!! Son of Cavalier legend.
My favorite of the guys we acquired today.

Quote:
Long overdue. Should have been drafted a Cavalier.

Can't wait to see him on this team.

Quote:
Can't wait to see him throw down s poster. Wanted A. Gordon, but he's a poor mans Gordon.

Quote:
Well he isn't 36

Quote:
He thrives in high pace and gets most of his points in transition. We have George Hill and Calderon playing the PG position... hope you catch my drift.

We need a PG that can push the pace, I hope Hill can do that.

Nontheless, Welcome Nance..

Quote:
Can he start at center and protect the rim please just no more Tristan Kardashian had enough of his useless ass taking major minutes

Quote:
I seen his father play many times and back in the day and loved him. Junior will be better here than in LA. He can be a highlight reel on dunks.

Quote:
This kid will thrive playing with The King

Quote:
A hustle guy off the bench which is what the Cavs need. Actually plays defense. Added bonus: From Akron, dad was a Cavs legend. Good pick up.

Quote:
(I think I’m obligated to post a welcome message in this thread.)

They helped LA clear cap space with this move, but I’m a Nance/Clarkson fan and the IT experiment needed to end.

Quote:
Can’t wait for him to poster KD in the finals

Quote:
Nance will do everything TT does and more. He's way more athletic and will be able to finish at the rim easier than TT. I expect him to play a lot of backup 5.

Can't wait for some of these lineups.

Hill,Clarkson
Hood, Jr, Korver
Lebron, Cedi
Love, Green
TT, Nance, Zizic

Quote:
Am I the only one who really hopes he asks his Dad if he can wear his old 22?

Quote:
Nance is super cool. I think he is my favorite addition. Gotta shore up that rebounding and hustle. Hopefully he lights a spark under TT and he remembers why he used to be useful.

Quote:
You know how TT can't get any loft especially when near or under the hoop - Nance Jr. won't have that issue. He'll stuff it.

Quote:
He plays a lot bigger. TT plays like a midget.

I hope he can improve his defense. Could be a Capela type.

Quote:
I like this move. Super athletic, plenty of heart, can defend switches and has room to grow as a player. Needed to get some youth and energy in, role players happy to play a role rather be a star.

Quote:
It's weird the guy literally attended the high school in which the old coliseum was at.

Seems really fitting he'd be here on multiple levels.

Quote:
Really, really like Larry Nance Jr.

Good guy, highlight maker, super athletic, young, plays within himself, advanced numbers are good, Pops was still rocking the Cavs gear even with his son in town on LAL, plays at the four and the five.

Excited to see him hoop with Cleveland!

Quote:
Yeah, just seen his younger brother, Pete I think, on local tv being interviewed. He's a HS senior at Revere HS, 6'10" and a player too. Seems like a nice kid. All excited to have his big brother coming here. And you know Senior is excited. Hope it works out for all of us.

Quote:
Larry Nance Jr. is awesome. That's all I have to say.

Quote:
The biggest question about this acquisition does Larry Nance Jr play on the Cavs long enough to play along side Lebron James Jr?

Quote:
I see LNJ being compared to a better version of Tristan, a potential Capela, and a poor man's Gordon. I just don't see any of those. I've always thought he was more like Paul Pierce.

Quote:
Nance would like all of you to know that this is a dream come true for him.

Quote:
His only saving grace is that he is from Ohio. The way we trashed our earlier acquisitons he really should be more careful.

We (bleep) tear IT a new one, poor guy.

Quote:
Guy seems like a great fit in the 'modern NBA'. He finishes above the rim and runs the floor as well as anyone his size. He's a solid rebounder and plays smart.

I don't think he's much of a rim protector, so that leaves some question marks when it comes to rotations. I would assume he slots in as the starting power forward until Love comes back and then comes off the bench as the third big when Love returns.

Tristan has been a big downer this year, but I think he's more of a center than Nance is. Team could also go back to Love playing the 5 and starting Nance at the 4, however.

Quote:
IT earned everything he got. He should have kept his mouth shut, and worked on supporting this team. Instead, he blabbed to the media every chance he got, and constantly compared our organization to Boston. (bleep) that dude.

Also, he was a moron for saying the whole "back up the Brinks truck" comment. He basically signed his walking papers out of Boston with that. He would've been great coming off the bench there as an offensive spark/6th man, and a local favorite for the rest of his career. A perfect backup to Kyrie. Instead, he's a loud mouth whose game no longer backs up his talking.

Good riddance.

Quote:
Perusing b-ball forums suggests Lakers fans absolutely love this guy and are pretty sad to see him go.

Quote:
My first Cavs' game as an 8 year old was watching Larry Nance run with the Cavs. I can't (bleep) wait to buy a Nance jersey. It will be the first one I've bought in YEARS.

Quote:
This guy was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. His Dad was a legend on the team.
He's got to be super motivated to play well, and maybe even raise the level of his game playing with LBJ.

Can't wait to see him fly down the lane in front of his Dad.

Quote:
I see Nance Listed at 6-7 but when I watch him play he looks 6-10. Which is it?

Quote:
Hustle, grit, elevation. Very excited for him.

Quote:
He will become a fan favorite quickly - plays the game the correct way. Think they all do - but this kid will be exciting.

Quote:
He should wear his father's jersey just for the dunk contest. That would win him some style points.

Quote:
Man there's gonna be some absolutely filthy Bron->Nance sequences....

Bron has to stay at least thru next year because 29game+1 playoff run isn't nearly enough to satisfy my alley-oop cravings

Quote:
#Cavs GM Koby Altman on Larry Nance Jr: "How cool is it for him to come home? The kid was in borderline tears when I talked to him today."

Quote:
The first time he dunks on someone with his old man sitting courtside is going to be truly special. The Q will explode.

I can't tell you how badly I've wanted Nance on this team since the day he was drafted. I literally thought that would never have any chance of happening.

And yet here we are. This is going to be bad-ass.

Quote:
I don’t care if he starts, just want him to play more mins than TT

Quote:
I think Nance jr is my most favorite addition today with Hood being second.

1. I really hope he gets payday to stay in Cleveland for many more years to come (they HAVE to re-sign him... right?)

2. I hope we get a Larry Nance jr. Bobblehead on one of the two bobblehead giveaways this year!

Quote:
Nance does jump out of the gym. Totally different player from TT. If only TT could jump like Nance. As someone stated in a earlier post, you won't see Nance get stuffed by the rim like TT does so many times during the season. Larry will be out an running with Lebron. The oops that Lebron and Larry could do. Wow!!!

Quote:
Hopefully his dad shows him how to put the ball in the bucket more like he did

Quote:
Didn't realize that Larry Jr. had Crohn's. Sounds like he manages it pretty well:

https://www.gq.com/story/real-life-diet-larry-nance-jr

I wish him well. We've seen it shorten the careers of MULTIPLE Cleveland athletes (Dujuan Wagner, Steamin' Willie Beamin).

Quote:
He’s 6’8 why do we always want to play players out of position

Now we want this 6’8 dude playing center damn

Quote:
LeBron running the PnR with Larry Nance Jr, and being surrounded by 3 shooters in Hill, Hood and JR/Korver/Cedi would be a nightmare for any team to defend.

Larry has to work on setting better picks though. Needs to master the art of setting hard/illegal picks.

Quote:
I know it means a lot to Nance that he's coming back home to play for his hometown team, and the franchise for which is father played. That must be a wonderful feeling. But it is really special for long-time Cavs fans too. His dad was not only a great player, but a really great, nice man, and incredibly easy to root for.

And that goes to a larger point about what it means to be a sports fan. It is not just about winning a championship in a given year. It also is about just watching the sport played ay a high level, by people who love the game, and for whom each of us can root as fans. Each game, each win, is a chance to cheer.

I think the Cavs had lost that almost completely this year. Games were often painful to watch, and the season was filled with dread because we just.might not be good enough this year.

But I think adding young guys like Nance and all the rest, and getting rid of the bad attitudes, changed that overnight for many of us. I'm sure a lot more of us will be watching games, amd having fun doing so, even though this team probably still isn't good enough this year. These trades should bring a lot of the joy of watching basketball, including some youthful optimism and hope, back to the fans.

So regardless of how this all turns out, I sure as hell thank Koby and Dan for giving us that again.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 am    Post subject:

Looking forward to the 2019 QFTOS on all these players if/after Lebron leaves again.
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:34 am    Post subject:

They don't talk about it but unfortunately Nance has a hard time staying on the floor.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:36 am    Post subject:

Channing Frye

Quote:
Do not trade this guy (unless it's for Michael Dinwiddie).

Quote:
Naw keep him and get dinwiddie, we might retroactively have an undefeated season

Quote:
Hey I mean at least we traded him someplace warm

Quote:
Good luck Channing, we'll miss you. You're a class guy of the highest order.

Quote:
Just want to say thank you Channing. True team player, was always ready to sit when needed for long streches, then come and hit shoots and do everything what was needed to win. Little Kev will never be forgotten.

Quote:
The biggest loss in this whole thing. He was such an amazing locker room guy.

Quote:
Quote:
Any chance he's bought out?

If he gets bought out I guess he will return if the Cavs let him

Bought I thought there was a new rule that says teams can’t do that

Quote:
Frye was great for us. Him and Richard were a godsend. We don't win the chip without their presence. Plus he always killed the Raptors which was fun to watch.

Quote:

End of an era. Glad he was part of the championship team. A guy who really liked playing here, and a beast off the bench. Will miss him so much.

Quote:
Gonna really miss channing...great guy to have around the club...hopefully it works out for the best for him

Quote:
Warriors fans want him on the roster bad. How come they never trade or cut anyone we want?

Quote:
Will go down as one of my favorite Cavaliers ever. This guy was everything you could hope to root for as a fan. He was just an everyday dude who loved to crack jokes and read superhero comics who happened to also be pretty good at the game of basketball.

Will follow him until his retirement and wish him nothing but the best. Hope to one day see him and RJ in the same room together, getting a standing ovation from all Cleveland fans as they so rightfully deserve.

Quote:

Going to miss Frye. He seemed like the best bloke in the whole of basketball.

Quote:
Guys, we did Frye a solid.
He got a chip now he gets to go hang out in cali

I'm from Sandusky, right on the lake bout an hour from Cleveland....

It is (bleep) cold

Frye is the man but dude isn't getting any run here not really, plus he had that (bleep) up heart problem a fees years back.
I mean he isn't a young cat so if we don't win this year his staying here is kinda pointless he may very well retire soon.

So let the man start his vacation early, he helped on the title run so let him enjoy the rest of what maybe his final season chilling in la.

Quote:
I'm not sure if either of the Lakers we brought back possess the value that this guy does, on and off the court.

I'm overall pleased with the work the Cavs F.O. put in today but losing Frye doesn't sit well with me at all, especially with the Raptors playing the way they are.

But I'm with the majority here, one of my favorite players the past few seasons. I still remember Game 3 of the Hawks series when they were playing us chippy on their floor after getting embarrassed on ours. Frye was a flame-thrower that game and was one of the biggest reasons we prevailed.

Thank you so much Channing for everything you contributed to the Cavs organization the past couple years. Hopefully this isn't "goodbye", it's see you later.

P.S. Sorry that "Ain't Got A Clue Lue" never understood the extent of your abilities.

P.P.S. If you sign with the Warriors I'll murder you.

Quote:
I wish him well. And want him back.

His number should be retired.

We love you, Channing.

Quote:
The guy won a chip here and will forever be a cav....hell hes a legend in my book

Quote:
I think we're all in agreement that losing Channing yesterday was the worst part of the day and really the only true negative (I'm one who doesn't think losing our 1st was a big deal since it's going to be 25-30 range and we still have the BKN pick).

Great guy, great veteran, great leader. Funny personality, I will miss him and his jokes. Wish the guy nothing but the best and would LOVE to see him back in Cleveland before he retires.

Eindhoven
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: QFTOS - Cavs Lakers Trade

20,000 wrote:
Jordan Clarkson - The Greatest Jordan in NBA History after Jordan McRae

LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: QFTOS - Cavs Lakers Trade

20,000 wrote:

Quote:

Also, funny side note. I remember reading an article early in the year where Clarkson said he is playing better because he loves women and they don't "like you when you're down." Hah!

He's going to destroy so much NE Ohio vag...

More on the other players to come...

JC is going to miss So Cal so damn much.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject:

Interesting comments concerning the impact and love for Frye. Did not realize he was so beloved by the fans.

I am disappointed to see Nance leaving but happy to see how he will be embraced by the fans there. Perhaps more of a fan favorite for what he does on the court then he was in LA.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject:

Isaiah Thomas: Lakers Problem Now!

Uh oh, not a promising thread title.

First quote from when he got traded to the Cavs:
Quote:
Welcome aboard you circus midget!!

Right before the trade:

Quote:
Quote:
A tanking team who wants to sell a few extra tickets and jerseys.

It's the perfect role for IT, I bet there's a team out there who would do it.

The clippers could be real fun to watch with IT and Lou Williams. I'm not sure they will win alot of games but it could be a team that brings people out to the arena.

Quote:
A little over 3 hours... Dang, will I be so disgusted if this guy is still on the team.

Quote:
Lakers problem now

Quote:
Goodbye!

Quote:
Come back.

Literally one after the other.

Quote:
IT will average 30 from this day forth and the Lakers will finish with a better defense than the Cavs

Quote me.

Quote:
I think everybody feels pretty good. Would have rather given Shump than Frye. The first round pick seems like too much. Dunno why a 2nd wasn't good enough, but Nance is pretty darn good and will look good on this team.

Quote:
Lavar Ball is gonna kill this guy..

Quote:
i think i am the only one is upset here about his departure. Ainge (bleep) this guy badly and he made a mistake by playing against injuries. A good lesson for all of us: dont show any loyalty unless it is both sided.

Quote:
Anytime a player says: "I don't want to be traded"..he gets jettisoned out.
IT questioned Lue ability to coach(well we all did) and that added to it.

Quote:
From their perspective, they're freeing cap space to chase Lebron. Interesting. If he goes, Cavs still have a chance to be a good team.

Quote:
Yeah, the first rounder seems a bit much. However, two YOUNG guys with tons of upside. I like the trade overall.

Quote:
I'm glad IT is gone, but I really wish that we could've kept Channing. This trade gets us a lot younger though which will help. Plus it's not like Lue would play Channing much anyway. Are Larry Nance and Clarkson any good?

Quote:
Quote:
From their perspective, they're freeing cap space to chase Lebron. Interesting. If he goes, Cavs still have a chance to be a good team.

If that's true...Fail. James isn't going to want to play with IT again. This past month James looked like someone was tugging on a hemorrhoid.

Quote:
Watch him go to MVP form right away.

I'm sorry it didn't work out, but boy was it bad. I wonder if IT's son is still a big LeBron fan?

Quote:
He is probably gonna talk so much (bleep) on us in la, feel bad for Frye getting shipped off with this twerp.

Quote:
So glad he's gone, I've never disliked a Cav more than IT.

I warmed up to Mike (bleep) Dunleavy faster than I did with this worthless midget.

Quote:
So he went from Boston, to his probably most hated rival in the Cavs then to Boston's most hated rival in the Lakers.

Is he gonna be lonzos backup lmao

Quote:
Eliminated by lebron twice in 9 months

Quote:
Yes, he is. I forgot about that. I still don't see James in LA, though. He's staying in Cleveland. My brother's girlfriend's neighbor's dog walker's mailman is James' neighbor. It's fact :chuckle:

Quote:
I hope IT eventually recovers to where he was. I wish him well.
But I am thrilled he's gone. He just didn't fit. Period.
Absolutely nothing good has happened with the Cavs since he returned to play. He may have been the sorce of a lot of the locker room problems.
Love the guys we got. But getting IT out of here is addition by subtraction.

Quote:
No Brinks truck is coming, just a moving truck.

Quote:
So who is going to represent the lollypop guild now??

Quote:
just thought about Isaiah Thomas tearfully tucking himself in an overhead bin and sobbing while asking a passenger to close the door for him

Quote:
Its going to be a tear filled night when the Cavs do his tribute video.

Quote:
Celtics secret agent IT is now on next secret mission: MAKE LAKERS 2018 DRAFT PICK BETWEEN 2-5

Celtics gotta be happy with that.

Quote:
Magic Johnson just said he wants IT to mentor Lonzo.

There are so many issues with that statement.

Quote:
I kind of feel bad for the little guy. He's had an awful past 10 months. He was an MVP candidate, #1 guy on the #1 team in the east. He was looking forward to a $200 million contract Then his sister dies. He destroys his hip. He gets traded. He comes back and is a shell of his old self. Then he gets traded again. I'm so glad he's gone, but it's been a rough year for IT.

Quote:
I'm so glad IT is gone. I feel like the Cavs won the NBA draft getting IT off this team. With IT's attitude he will be out of the league in 2 years.

Quote:
Honestly wish him all the best in his life and career, as long as it's not in a Cavs uniform.

Quote:
I was willing to root for him when he got here.

But its pretty evident he just isn't the same player that he was last season due to injury. And more importantly, he isn't the right fit alongside LeBron and Love. Him being so overtly vocal didn't help things either considering he came to a team which had achieved a lot and won a Championship unlike him who had just come few months ago. LeBron obviously didn't like playing with him. It was very evident and you could see it in LeBron's body language and demeanour. So, he had to be moved.

I don't hate him. If anything, I kinda feel for him because he got screwed badly by Ainge.

Hoping he does well for the Lakers and get himself a good contract but he also needs self-inspection. He obviously has a lot of confidence but he needs to realize he isn't going to be a starter for a playoff team. He has to ball out and be a very good offensive payer to ensure he isn't a net negative on the floor. He and his representatives should be smart about his future and be willing to take on a 6th man role ala Lou Williams and Jamal Crawford.

Good Luck to him.

Quote:
Its was too obvious him and LeBron didn't like each other

Quote:
I.t wants a max and hes gonna be booted off 3 teams in one season

Quote:
Quote:
Why would any team want IT? He's terrible. Worst defender in the NBA, and an overrated scorer.

He has literally lost millions and millions of dollars this year

Quote:
Quote:
I.t wants a max and hes gonna be booted off 3 teams in one season

What's the max in China?

Quote:
I see a lot of people saying they hope it bounces back and has a good career and gets a good contract. Aside from his sister getting killed, (bleep) that, (bleep) it and whatever team he plays for. As a nba player dude has already made more money than most of us combined so I don't give a (bleep) about his future endeavors

Dude was an (bleep) when he played for us and now that he is gone he can go blow himself

Quote:
Quote:
I see a lot of people saying they hope it bounces back and has a good career and gets a good contract. Aside from his sister getting killed, (bleep) that, (bleep) it and whatever team he plays for. As a nba player dude has already made more money than most of us combined so I don't give a (bleep) about his future endeavors

Dude was an (bleep) when he played for us and now that he is gone he can go blow himself

lol.. remind me to never piss you off..

Quote:
Can't wait to watch Small Baller Brand take off in L.A.

Quote:
Quote:
If it's legit funny I'm better with it. This is fine. Simply saying he's short or fat or whatever is hacky as (bleep).

He's short. Soon to be fat.

Quote:
said it was a bad trade when we got this clown and got (bleep) on . glad he is gone

Quote:
Finally!

Quote:
Please tell me someone else saw this video circulating social media last night? I laughed my ass off.

https://www.facebook.com/theScore/videos/10163863973462037/

If someone knows how to embed that video please do because it's hysterical.

Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:39 am    Post subject:

Funny!
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject:

Yeah, the Cavs forum was down for hours yesterday. They usually do that so only members can contribute without jamming the site. They also block their game thread to members so we can't see them whining when the Warriors are whooping them.

They are all very excited about Nance. They are pretty clueless about Clarkson. They are excited about Hood. They are pretty excited as they should be. They are happy to see IT go but they are sad about Frye. I bet Frye will be a great locker room guy for us. Luke has known him forever.

I just realized right now that Hood and Hill get reunited.

Great job OP. I wanted to do this last night but the task was too great for me. You get a standing ovation!!!
trablos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject:

Quote:
#Cavs GM Koby Altman on Larry Nance Jr: "How cool is it for him to come home? The kid was in borderline tears when I talked to him today."

Also the no brinks truck just a moving truck was pretty funny.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject:

Feel like Nance will end up disappointing a lot of them.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject:

[quote="20,000"]
Quote:
A little over 3 hours... Dang, will I be so disgusted if this guy is still on the team.

Quote:
Lakers problem now

good news...it's only 10 weeks...

the bad news...it's 10 weeks
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject:

Any quotes about their FO helping the Lakers secure enough cap space to get LeBron?
trablos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject:

[quote="VicXLakers"]
20,000 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
Lakers problem now

good news...it's only 10 weeks...

the bad news...it's 10 weeks

https://pics.me.me/Facebook-50ff1f.png
trablos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject:

At least its not as bad as Jazz fans
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/961829045754216448

Fracture
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject:

They seem extremely happy that IT is gone. Now we gotta deal with him for the rest of the season.. ugh
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject:

We hooked them up their roster made no sense at all. No it does
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the QFTOS, haven't heard from the Cavs fans in a while. Back in the day, when Lakers traded Luke Walton and a 2012 1st rd pick for Ramon Sessions and C. Eyenga, some Cavs fans enthusiastically put up a thread to monitor the status of that draft pick on their forum. It was unusual to see at the time and didn't understand why. Nearly 8 years removed from the Lakers' last chip, I have a better understanding, perhaps a bit too well. It's quite fortunate these late rounders have been gems thanks to the scouting staff.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject:

Cavs traded all those players, and the 2 biggest bums they had are still there - JR Smith and Tristan Kardashian.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Cavs traded all those players, and the 2 biggest bums they had are still there - JR Smith and Tristan Kardashian.

Klutch Sports.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: