LaVar Ball: Lonzo Ball won’t re-sign with Lakers unless they sign LiAngelo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:
This is what's hilarious about ignorant people. I ask for an example and no one gives one. I'm a minority by the way. You just listen to baseless "trumps racist" "trumps a bigot" and take it at face value and yet he's doing more inner city outreach, implementing school vouchers which very much helps minorities, creating more jobs which has resulted in the black unemployment rate in history, specifically targeting the Chicago crime problem.

So please tell me what he's done that has hurt race relations other than trying to get people who are in the country illegally out of the country, which helps American minorities yet he's labeled racist for doing so.

It's amazing how the democratic party has done so much harm to minorities in America yet have everyone so brainwashed.

He goes out of his way to pick fights with minority athletes. He said Obama was a Kenyan. He said the marchers at Charlottesville contained some very fine people. He called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five. He called Haiti a (bleep) country. It goes on and on. He is a flat out racist

- He doesn't go out of his way to target minority athletes lol, pretty sure he went out of his way to bring back minority athletes from China after they shoplifted.
- I said since he's been in office but even so, what he said was that his grandmother, in Kenya, said that she witnessed his birth in Kenya and it's on tape. This is from some out of context tape but either way it's not really racist and not done when he was in office.
- Eh, the Charlottesville (bleep) was stupid, agreed.
- Haiti is a (bleep) hole, anyone who says it isn't is ignorant and just saying it because it sounds great. There's a lot of (bleep) holes in the world - that isn't to say the people there are (bleep) but the country itself is a (bleep) hole which is why so many people try to get out of it lol
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
I'm happy to see a black man making it. A black man building a business. Sucks how many people wanna see this black man's downfall, especially black people.

I think it sucks that you think this is about him being black.

As a black man, I am always happy to see another black man succeed in business or any venture that provides blueprint to success for my people. With that being said, Lavar is the type of black man that can set black men back because of his antics..............
stop reading right there.

Do you see donald Trump?

Do you see his antics that have in the past harmed people before he became the pres and is hurting people now with more of his antics. Yet, He's rich as hell, and getting richer, so is his kids.

Why is it when a black man gets loud and proud its considered antics even though those supposed antics are not harming a single person. not one person is harmed by this. do not say his kids. the reason his kids are even on your radar is because of him and his supposed antics. his antics has not stopped any of his sons from playing well. it has pushed them to do better. YOU just dont like to hear it. Just stop there. stop going overboard with our commentary on what he does to black people. lets stop going over board about what he does to the lakers or to his sons. Non of it is true or can be proven to be true.

There is no such thing as one black person setting all black people back based on what they do good or bad. That mentality is the mentality of a victimized black person(which we all are) and thats a lashing out mechanism to try to call out black people in that regard. Thats what racist white people say. Do not take that stance if you're not a racist white person. If one crazy white person can't set all white people back, why is it that loud mouth lavar who has been right so far can set all of blacks back? Makes no sense unless you're a racist.

Stop with the overboard commentary in regards to this father talking and being interviewed.

Donald Trump is ignorant..... we can al agree on that, correct? So as a black man, why the hell would I want another black man to act out in the same fashion as that jacka$$! Comparing Lavar's act to Donald Trump completely disqualifies any point that you were trying to make.

I'm sorry, I wish that I lived In a world that we are all treated equal and that each person was judged on their own merit but....... I DON"T! I live in a world where black people are stereotyped and categorized by other black people. That's why I carry myself in a dignified, respectable manner. I'm not just representing me and my family, but also fighting against the negative stereotypes that exist against black men. We are in a constant fight for justice and equality people like Lavar, who has a platform that allows his stupidity to be seen by millions is exactly what we don't need. While he's shown to care about his kids and looks after his wife, he's also shown himself to be rude, obnoxious, misogynistic and a bully. I'm black, a proud black man, and because i'm proud, its sad to watch another black man slowly incinerate an opportunity of a lifetime all because of the way that he handles things. If you can't see that my brother..... then I don't know what to say.

shakes head. you still dont get it or dont want to get it.

Donald trump is an idiot yes. but no one is saying "See, you just set white people back."

There is no way for any one black person to set ALL blacks back. Do you understand that? Yes or NO

That narrative is a racist narrative. DO NOT ... let me repeat this. DO NOT Accept the the racist narrative thats been placed out there by racists. Do not do what they do to you to your own. to do so is to do their bidding.

i'll say it one last time. DO not every in life say some black person set all blacks back. because its not true. never has been true. never will be true.

Do you know who actually has set us back many times throughout history? It aint some black guy with a loud mouth, i'll tell you that.

oh and just for reference. Some black people said the same thing about Martin, Malcom, Ali, insert historical black figure here... They dont talk about that after the person is dead and gone for years. We only talk about the good stuff. The truth is black people said the same silly stuff about those guys that you are saying right now. It was wrong then. it's wrong now. Not because lavar is any of those guys. Its wrong because no single person can set their entire race(which isnt really real except under white supremacy) back. it aint possible. its fiction. fake.unreal.

so please talk about lavar all you want but never mention him in the context of ALL black people are being set back.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:
This is what's hilarious about ignorant people. I ask for an example and no one gives one. I'm a minority by the way. You just listen to baseless "trumps racist" "trumps a bigot" and take it at face value and yet he's doing more inner city outreach, implementing school vouchers which very much helps minorities, creating more jobs which has resulted in the black unemployment rate in history, specifically targeting the Chicago crime problem.

So please tell me what he's done that has hurt race relations other than trying to get people who are in the country illegally out of the country, which helps American minorities yet he's labeled racist for doing so.

It's amazing how the democratic party has done so much harm to minorities in America yet have everyone so brainwashed.

He goes out of his way to pick fights with minority athletes. He said Obama was a Kenyan. He said the marchers at Charlottesville contained some very fine people. He called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five. He called Haiti a (bleep) country. It goes on and on. He is a flat out racist

- He doesn't go out of his way to target minority athletes lol, pretty sure he went out of his way to bring back minority athletes from China after they shoplifted.
- I said since he's been in office but even so, what he said was that his grandmother, in Kenya, said that she witnessed his birth in Kenya and it's on tape. This is from some out of context tape but either way it's not really racist and not done when he was in office.
- Haiti is a (bleep) hole, anyone who says it isn't is ignorant and just saying it because it sounds great. There's a lot of (bleep) holes in the world - that isn't to say the people there are (bleep) but the country itself is a (bleep) hole which is why so many people try to get out of it lol

you're a (bleep) punk azzz (bleep), the ban was worth it.
sogood.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Last edited by sogood. on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
I'm happy to see a black man making it. A black man building a business. Sucks how many people wanna see this black man's downfall, especially black people.

As a black man, I am always happy to see another black man succeed in business or any venture that provides blueprint to success for my people. With that being said, Lavar is the type of black man that can set black men back because of his antics..............

Do you see donald Trump?

Do you see his antics that have in the past harmed people before he became the pres and is hurting people now with more of his antics. Yet, He's rich as hell, and getting richer, so is his kids.

Why is it when a black man gets loud and proud its considered antics even though those supposed antics are not harming a single person. not one person is harmed by this. do not say his kids. the reason his kids are even on your radar is because of him and his supposed antics. his antics has not stopped any of his sons from playing well. it has pushed them to do better. YOU just dont like to hear it. Just stop there. stop going overboard with our commentary on what he does to black people. lets stop going over board about what he does to the lakers or to his sons. Non of it is true or can be proven to be true.

There is no such thing as one black person setting all black people back based on what they do good or bad. That mentality is the mentality of a victimized black person(which we all are) and thats a lashing out mechanism to try to call out black people in that regard. Thats what racist white people say. Do not take that stance if you're not a racist white person. If one crazy white person can't set all white people back, why is it that loud mouth lavar who has been right so far can set all of blacks back? Makes no sense unless you're a racist.

Stop with the overboard commentary in regards to this father talking and being interviewed.

Donald Trump is ignorant..... we can al agree on that, correct? So as a black man, why the hell would I want another black man to act out in the same fashion as that jacka$$! Comparing Lavar's act to Donald Trump completely disqualifies any point that you were trying to make.

I'm sorry, I wish that I lived In a world that we are all treated equal and that each person was judged on their own merit but....... I DON"T! I live in a world where black people are stereotyped and categorized by other black people. That's why I carry myself in a dignified, respectable manner. I'm not just representing me and my family, but also fighting against the negative stereotypes that exist against black men. We are in a constant fight for justice and equality people like Lavar, who has a platform that allows his stupidity to be seen by millions is exactly what we don't need. While he's shown to care about his kids and looks after his wife, he's also shown himself to be rude, obnoxious, misogynistic and a bully. I'm black, a proud black man, and because i'm proud, its sad to watch another black man slowly incinerate an opportunity of a lifetime all because of the way that he handles things. If you can't see that my brother..... then I don't know what to say.

Donald trump is an idiot yes. but no one is saying "See, you just set white people back."

There is no way for any one black person to set ALL blacks back. Do you understand that? Yes or NO

That narrative is a racist narrative. DO NOT ... let me repeat this. DO NOT Accept the the racist narrative thats been placed out there by racists. Do not do what they do to you to your own. to do so is to do their bidding.

i'll say it one last time. DO not every in life say some black person set all blacks back. because its not true. never has been true. never will be true.

Do you know who actually has set us back many times throughout history? It aint some black guy with a loud mouth, i'll tell you that.

oh and just for reference. Some black people said the same thing about Martin, Malcom, Ali, insert historical black figure here... They dont talk about that after the person is dead and gone for years. We only talk about the good stuff. The truth is black people said the same silly stuff about those guys that you are saying right now. It was wrong then. it's wrong now. Not because lavar is any of those guys. Its wrong because no single person can set their entire race(which isnt really real except under white supremacy) back. it aint possible. its fiction. fake.unreal.

so please talk about lavar all you want but never mention him in the context of ALL black people are being set back.

What? You imply there's racists and racism which means you accept that there's stereoptypes out there that harm black people. If you can't see how LaVar playing into all of those stereotypes hurts black people then I don't know what to say to you. It hurts all minorities and, we could argue whether or not it "sets us back", but it definitely does more harm than anything.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:

you can't call these places bleep holes when you realize why they are this way and it aint the people that live there. other factors have caused it to get that way and stay that way. You the US could actually assist with making it no longer that way but you wont. So the US has no business calling any of these places names. period. and since you're so okay with the president calling other countries ...holes. i wonder how you would feel when he called some american states/ cities ... holes and flyover states. when reality isnt it true??? according to you . yeah i highly doubt you would've let that fly.
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:

Good argument!
Iversondalivest1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject:

The winners here are JC and Nance.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

Day wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

Do you see donald Trump?

What? You imply there's racists and racism which means you accept that there's stereoptypes out there that harm black people. If you can't see how LaVar playing into all of those stereotypes hurts black people then I don't know what to say to you. It hurts all minorities and, we could argue whether or not it "sets us back", but it definitely does more harm than anything.

No one person can set a race back. PERIOD. there is nothing else to discuss.

Lets get back on topic. Lavar ball, the lakers. the ball boys. thats it.
Day
Star Player
Star Player

splashmtn wrote:
Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:

you can't call these places bleep holes when you realize why they are this way and it aint the people that live there. other factors have caused it to get that way and stay that way. You the US could actually assist with making it no longer that way but you wont. So the US has no business calling any of these places names. period. and since you're so okay with the president calling other countries ...holes. i wonder how you would feel when he called some american states/ cities ... holes and flyover states. when reality isnt it true??? according to you . yeah i highly doubt you would've let that fly.

If I keep my lawn mowed and looking nice and my neighbor lets his grow weeds everywhere and look awful, I'm going to say he lets his lawn look like a (bleep) hole. It's not my responsibility to go over and do his gardening.
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Day wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

Do you see donald Trump?

No one person can set a race back. PERIOD. there is nothing else to discuss.

Lets get back on topic. Lavar ball, the lakers. the ball boys. thats it.

One person can propel a race forward, such as Martin Luther King Jr, just as one person can set it back. You can't have one without the other.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Iversondalivest1 wrote:
so after bron leaves and they are stuck in the cold taking L's. are you sure about that?

if i gotta take L's i sure as heck aint trying to freeze to death while doing it. lol.
But I aint hating on JC and nance. I hope they get to the finals this year. they deserve it.
Iversondalivest1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Iversondalivest1 wrote:
so after bron leaves and they are stuck in the cold taking L's. are you sure about that?

if i gotta take L's i sure as heck aint trying to freeze to death while doing it. lol.
But I aint hating on JC and nance. I hope they get to the finals this year. they deserve it.

Not sold that he is for sure leaving. If this new look Cavs work out, he might not leave.
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:

Good argument!

Good retort, ya "sure got me good". Zingers, except, no... not really.
Let me clarify for your edification:
*You're not smart, you're the opposite... you are in fact stupid and I am surprised you have survived on the planet as long as you have.
*The fact thant repukes like to term liberals as snowflakes is the most ironic of all things, as it seems every time you feel "ganged up" on, you like to go to little crybaby defense mechanisms where it's "you against the world" . This is the very definition of snowflake.
*California is an island, an island of liberalism- it will never change. if you live in Cali, WE OWN YOU. The very internet you are on right now? created in CALI BY A LIBERAL! the movies you watch, the content you read (even alex the chimp jones) are on platforms created by liberals. WE ARE THE ENGINE THAT RUNS THE WORLD, republicans are the gas attendants that work the farms to feed us, the minds. You are owned, and trump only won due to a Russian invasion END OF STORY.

I've done pretty well for myself being as stupid as you think I am. 3 degrees, close to my masters in poli sci, just bought a house, and will be getting married soon - thanks though !

I'll ignore most of what you said since it's idiotic but in your own narrative, if you control everything why is there so much racism, corruption, evil around if liberals run everything? :thinking: It's actually hilarious, I'm sure you could write me an essay about systematic racism yet you just admitted liberals are the ones who run the system. It's almost as if liberals actually don't care about minorities! It's almost as if just maybe they only care about votes and actually do nothing to help minorities! I mean, since as you said liberals are in control of the world, they would be the one's responsible for the racism holding back minorities, wouldn't they?

I wouldn't really go bragging about how Hollywood and the media is run by liberals at the moment, not a good look!
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Day wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:

Good argument!

*You're not smart, you're the opposite... you are in fact stupid and I am surprised you have survived on the planet as long as you have.
*The fact thant repukes like to term liberals as snowflakes is the most ironic of all things, as it seems every time you feel "ganged up" on, you like to go to little crybaby defense mechanisms where it's "you against the world" . This is the very definition of snowflake.
*California is an island, an island of liberalism- it will never change. if you live in Cali, WE OWN YOU. The very internet you are on right now? created in CALI BY A LIBERAL! the movies you watch, the content you read (even alex the chimp jones) are on platforms created by liberals. WE ARE THE ENGINE THAT RUNS THE WORLD, republicans are the gas attendants that work the farms to feed us, the minds. You are owned, and trump only won due to a Russian invasion END OF STORY.

I've done pretty well for myself being as stupid as you think I am. 3 degrees, close to my masters in poli sci, just bought a house, and will be getting married soon - thanks though !

I'll ignore most of what you said since it's idiotic but in your own narrative, if you control everything, why are you all so upset? Why is there so much racism, corruption, evil around if liberals run everything? :thinking:

The rebuke playbook: bring up things they have like houses, jobs, money, and women.
You're on a website, of a team, based in liberal L.A. where most of the athletes that play on it are black democrats- what did you expect the narrative to be here einstein?!
Upset? nice try chief, I actually enjoy confronting republicans any chance I get because since the #metoo movement, Louis CK my fav comedian is in hiding, I need a good laugh and nothing is funnier than hearing some of the tin foil hat theories of russian agent republicans. You bringing up KENYA is comedy gold to me... I could do this for hours but like you daddy warbucks, I apparently have a job and need to get back to it and frankly, you seem like a tool and bit boring.
Moving on.

Last edited by eddiejonze on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

As a black man, I am always happy to see another black man succeed in business or any venture that provides blueprint to success for my people. With that being said, Lavar is the type of black man that can set black men back because of his antics.

I don't care that you're black, and I don't care that Lavar is black. His antics would bother me just as much if he were white, Asian, or any other race. So I see no reason why anyone is trying to make this about race, rather than about someone's annoying conduct.

Because he doesn't do anything bad. Doesn't say anything bad. Not harmful. A good father, and entrepreneur, but He says things that you don't agree with so you call him annoying. You don't have to pay attention,z but you can't help but to focus on him - why? I have no idea, but a Aot of of your annoyance is based on what you read out of context by the media. The media rarely paints black people going against the system they have in place for us, good.

Perfect example - the Luke comments were taken out of context. Lavar cleared it up and fired the ESPN dude because they took what he said out of context, and created a bad narrative they created and people still saying he was talking bad about Luke. When he was just saying how he felt and he said he didn't think Luke was a bad coach. Did they report this? No. The same thing when he told that one girl to stay in her lane. She said he was a bad father, the kids are afraid of him, and kept insulting him. Did they report that part? No.

The media can make you feel how ever they want, about whoever they want if you let it. You're annoyed at the bad narrative because if the media painted him as the good guy, you wouldn't be annoyed. I don't think anyone has heard an audio of this or seen the video, but people are jumping on lavar's case based on what is written. People is saying he's annoying because of something written about him that people don't even to be 100% accurate, given the context.

Last edited by Outspoken on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject:

Mods, I am moving back to original topic, suspend me if u need. ( I understand lol)
Man, that Lavar Ball sure is a meanie amirite?
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:

Why am I not surprised by this response.
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:

Good argument!

I'll ignore most of what you said since it's idiotic but in your own narrative, if you control everything, why are you all so upset? Why is there so much racism, corruption, evil around if liberals run everything? :thinking:

The rebuke playbook: bring up things they have like houses, jobs, money, and women.
You're on a website, of a team, based in liberal L.A. where most of the athletes that play on it are black democrats- what did you expect the narrative to be here einstein?!
Upset? nice try chief, I actually enjoy confronting republicans any chance I get because since the #metoo movement, Louis CK my fav comedian is in hiding, I need a good laugh and nothing is funnier than hearing some of the tin foil hat theories of russian agent republicans. You bringing up KENYA is comedy gold to me... I could do this for hours but like you daddy warbucks, I apparently have a job and need to get back to it and frankly, you seem like a tool and bit boring.
Moving on.

You mean when you insult someone's intelligence and attack their personal achievements they usually tell you that they're actually educated and successful? WOAH! :mindblown:

I think you would be surprised by how many democrats think what you have said is incredibly ignorant lol. I doubt you'd have much support by even people who agree with any of your political stances. You're more of a caricature than anything else.
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
Day wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Day wrote:

WOW, this is what happens when you ALLOW conjecture threads & posts! I thought the standards were higher being it a Laker board?

I come on here to read intelligent & knowledgeable posts not read between the crap. What's more ashame the Lakers organization or this board of inconsistency (not knowing attacks on each other) or the understanding of the game of basketball?

P.U.
HC: Riley
Harlemlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Outspoken wrote:

As a black man, I am always happy to see another black man succeed in business or any venture that provides blueprint to success for my people. With that being said, Lavar is the type of black man that can set black men back because of his antics.

I don't care that you're black, and I don't care that Lavar is black. His antics would bother me just as much if he were white, Asian, or any other race. So I see no reason why anyone is trying to make this about race, rather than about someone's annoying conduct.

Because he doesn't do anything bad. Doesn't say anything bad. He says things that you don't agree with and call it annoying. A lot of it is based on what you read out of context by the media. The media never paints black people any good. Especially black people going against the system they have in place for us.

Perfect example - the Luke comments were taken out of context. Lavar cleared it up and fired the ESPN dude because they took what he said out of context, and created a bad narrative they created and people still saying he was talking bad about Luke. When he was just saying how he felt and he said he didn't think Luke was a bad coach the same thing when he told that one girl to stay in her lane.

The media can make you feel how ever they want, about whoever they want if you let it. I don't think anyone has heard an audio of this or seen the video, but people are jumping on lavar's case based on what is written. People is saying he's annoying because of something written about him that people don't even to be 100% accurate, given the context.

Now this could be true. Unfortunately, we have hear Lavar say some outlandish, inflammatory, sideways things that make this very easy to believe.
By his own doing, He has lost all benefit of the doubt.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject:

Interesting that I don't see any of these pro trump posters in the political thread (where this discussion actually belongs). Probably too scared to debate informed intellectuals armed with facts so they dump their trash posts here...Shameful.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Well, this went sideways. Locking and handing out the asked for suspension.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13
Jump to: