Shelburne article with quotes from Magic about LaVar Ball
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Probably a message to Lavar.

One of the interesting parts of the media experience for me this year has been watching Ramona work. Watch her interact with Lakers people and it's obvious that she has strong relationships with a lot of them. She's treated differently than any other media member as a result of it. It's very obvious that she's put in over decade's worth of legwork into getting to this point.

I don't think she's a mouthpiece in the respect that she's gonna shill for the Lakers, but if the Lakers wanted to get a message like this out, I'm almost certain that she'd be who they'd give the story to.

Frankly, if you want Lakers news, you could probably just follow her & Trudell and just about all of your news needs would be covered.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: