QFTOS Cavaliers @ Lakers - march 12 2018 (page 2 for more!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:17 pm    Post subject: QFTOS Cavaliers @ Lakers - march 12 2018 (page 2 for more!)

barely any quotes because you need an account to enter their main forum. These are from realgm

Quote:
**** IT3 and all the trash surrounding that deal/ all this **** in the news because we are playing the Lakers tonight first time since trade etc it's all hearsay opinionated bull.Who **** cares what Lebron felt about it etc. I definitely wish we would have never done the deal with Boston not because we got rid of Irving but but because we overvalued the midget not having enough other solid offers and none with the potential major upgrade from this draft with the pick to allow us to walk from the deal. Nets pick is still valuable, just how valuable remains to be seen but it sure as **** doesn't help us win anything this season.

Quote:
I can't wait for Love to return so J. Green can go back to playing limited minutes. Also, Clarkson needs to stop playing like a homeless man's version of Kyrie where everyone in the arena knows he isn't going to pass it.

Quote:
While a fine/decent player, JR is useless in this lineup; maybe he would be decent off the bench.

Quote:
So what did you guys have for dinner tonight? It surely must've been more interesting than this game.

Seriously, it's just the same regurgitation of the same **** game after game: horrible lineups and a horribly-constructed roster (even with the decent deadline); the only thing worth speculating on is LeBron's fate, and they've given no indication they can put it together even if he comes back.

Quote:
They could've traded it all away for a chance at a title this season but decided to save the pieces for a decade of being a five-seed incase LeBron leaves.

Quote:
This season is finished as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter who we have out there. We can't defend anything. And we just run predictable ISO LeBron high post action all game long. Time to think about who we're picking in the draft at 7-9. We better tell Lue to take a hike in the summer because I can't watch another full year of this garbage.

Last edited by Chronicle on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject:

the last quote is on point although I wouldn’t necessarily blame Lue. They are a bad defensive team with a roster full of role players. Imo that’s not enough to even win the East.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject:

#disappointed
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
#disappointed

Chronicle....Thanks so much for bringing what you could find. I was wondering why there wasn't a QFTOS thread tonight.
DK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject:

From reddit:

Quote:
Isaiah Thomas can't be part of a winning team. He's entertaining, and can help your team into the postseason. But after that he's a liability. Lebron knows this.

Quote:
I'm just going to believe that Cavs will flip a switch like they did last season. Even though nothing leads me to believe things will turn around at the moment.

Quote:
Walton called it, wear out a couple key guys and in the second half we are toast. It’s no secret Lebron is guy #1 to wear out, then probably Nance Jr who they attacked with Lopez and Randall all game.

Quote:
IT had 5 turnovers and everyone blew past by him as usual. just because he scored 20 doesn't mean he was good. i don't know what the **** Chauncey s talking about.

Quote:
Who else noticed Isaiah staring at Lue after every made shot.

Quote:
The lakers don’t have many NBA caliber players. 106 early in the 4th to this trash lineup is unacceptable. You cannot spin this ****.

From Fearthesword.com:

Quote:
I say Clarkson goes off tonite! 24 points off the bench. Nance will also be in ‘beast D’ mode and block 4 of IT’s shots. Book it!

Quote:
We’re going to need at least 20 points out of Clarkson… Nance, too. I’m hoping Jose gets a lot of burn in this game, cause he seems to give this team the calm, steady presence it needs.

Quote:
Brook Lopez is no DAJ. Go at the damn rim.

Quote:
Oh Christ. Our help defense is killing us. Zizic was able to do okay against Jokic. Let him go one-on-one against Lopez.

Zizic...the savior...lol

Quote:
Lets not go to Nance in the post, huh?

Quote:
JEFF GREEN MADE a 3. OH MY GOD. THE WORLD IS ENDING

Quote:
This would be a blowout if we were full strength. Sucks we are losing at half to this garbage team. We can rally though

Quote:
want to hear a joke?
the guy with the highest plus minus?
IT +20

LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject:

Lebron fans (yes, no one is really a cavs fan) calling the Lakers garbage and trash lineup?

If the Lakers have a trash lineup with “not many NBA caliber players” then what are the Lebrons? A team of overseas rejects and one trick ponies?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject:

Thanks guys for the quotes. I was looking last night and there wasn't much there. Kind of weird.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
the last quote is on point although I wouldn’t necessarily blame Lue. They are a bad defensive team with a roster full of role players. Imo that’s not enough to even win the East.

I'm sort of puzzled how both the HEAT and the Cavs went from superteams to rosters with LeBron and a bunch of role players within the span of a few years.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
scooterp10
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Lebron fans (yes, no one is really a cavs fan) calling the Lakers garbage and trash lineup?

If the Lakers have a trash lineup with “not many NBA caliber players” then what are the Lebrons? A team of overseas rejects and one trick ponies?

Seriously though, minus LeBron they trotted out a team that would pick #1 in the draft. Absolute garbage
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

I'm sort of puzzled how both the HEAT and the Cavs went from superteams to rosters with LeBron and a bunch of role players within the span of a few years.

This is my biggest fear...it comes with Lebron. I don’t want him trading young core guys for veteran role players only to be the Heat or Cavs when he left them. He makes his own bed tbh, no matter how good he is...

If he is not willing to play with Ingram, Lonzo, Kuz, Randle and Hart then good luck somewhere else Lebron.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject:

Cavs fans just seem sad and angry
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HAL 9000
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
Cavs fans just seem sad and angry

There really isn't much to like about the current team. A collection of, off the bench role players, that play abysmal defense.

IT said it best "they panicked" and now they may be the third best in the East, and that's being generous.

This is what could happen to the Lakers if LaBrand comes. I'll pass.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject:

Thanks Chronicle and DK for hitting the clutch shot with the QFTOS thread! (I can’t believe you have to be a member in order to see their board how paranoid are these people LOL)
Super Mega Team
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
#disappointed

#ungrateful

Thanks Chronicle and others to come!
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject:

You can read their main board, but they make their game threads private. I've thought about joining many times just to read their thoughts on us but never really felt compelled to until last night for some QFTOS. Still didn't pull the trigger though. Not sure I want to go down the rabbit hole of the most whiny fan base in the history of sports.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject:

Good job on the QFTOS guys.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

They got old and Lebron is called LeGM for a reason. He put his input into giving certain players max contracts and well it screwed them over.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

This is my biggest fear...it comes with Lebron. I don’t want him trading young core guys for veteran role players only to be the Heat or Cavs when he left them. He makes his own bed tbh, no matter how good he is...

If he is not willing to play with Ingram, Lonzo, Kuz, Randle and Hart then good luck somewhere else Lebron.

Another reason to be hesitant to sign Lebron....I believe you might get 2-3 good years left of him, after that its all downhill.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Another reason to be hesitant to sign Lebron....I believe you might get 2-3 good years left of him, after that its all downhill.

LeBron comes here because of the talent currently in place here. This whole irrational of him suddenly taking charge (especially with Magic/Pelinka here) and trading everyone that attracted him here is ridiculous.
lakerlynx
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject:

I'm afraid if we get LeBron that's going to be us in 3-4 years.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Most of those whiners will be on the Lakers bandwagon in no time by the start of next season with LeBron in a Laker uniform
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject:

^^^^^

Cool avatar man.
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

LeBron comes here because of the talent currently in place here. This whole irrational of him suddenly taking charge (especially with Magic/Pelinka here) and trading everyone that attracted him here is ridiculous.

It's not just forcing players out. Tristan Thompson says "Hi."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: