OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1004, 1005, 1006 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Hope he comes back against Miami so he can destroy Winslow.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Kuzma had a good game tonight, and Randle's actually found a new gear since BI went down. IT is starting to find his shot again. i really wish Ball would. But Lonzo is still playing defense.

I've got to give a bit of credit to Luke for taking what he has for a roster and finding a way to win games. Now we're seeing Lopez and Randle out on the floor at the same time, and now that Randle isn't feeling sick anymore that's a tough combo to face with the pace we play at.

I caught that sound bite on BI's return late in the game as well. Reevaluated Thursday. My guess is it's 50-50 BI is back for Miami on Friday, and pretty good odds he returns this coming weekend.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:32 pm    Post subject:

Brandon would’ve ate tonight.
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:22 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Best player on the team hands down. GT probably agrees.

I do not, nor do I know why you're bringing my name up with that.

But you can agree that we miss his presence...

I can.

Please have IG on the pod.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:23 am    Post subject:

andrewc
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:03 am    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Best player on the team hands down. GT probably agrees.

I do not, nor do I know why you're bringing my name up with that.

But you can agree that we miss his presence...

I can.

Please have IG on the pod.

Please dont.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject:

The playoff hopes went out the window as soon as Winslow pulled that dirty move on BI. At this point, they need to approach his issue with caution and not risk further injury. I hope they sit him however long they need to. Next season is looking bright right about now, and we need BI for the long haul.
cathy78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
tox wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:
Tired of this baby-ing. Just let guys play. The team rules guys out without even evaluating them. Like what the (bleep)...

I'd much rather them be overly cautious. And we don't know it's "overly" to begin with as we don't know the inside details.

It's overly cause even before Lonzo came back, he said he was ready and could play right now but the team is just waiting t'ill after the break. I bet if you ask Brandon, he would tell you he can play right now. Their logic probably was "Oh the Cavs are down 3-4 guys, we can buy ourselves a game by resting Brandon here".

I guess every player with a bit of competitiveness would tell you that he can play. Kobe probably would have said that with three broken legs...
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
The playoff hopes went out the window as soon as Winslow pulled that dirty move on BI. At this point, they need to approach his issue with caution and not risk further injury. I hope they sit him however long they need to. Next season is looking bright right about now, and we need BI for the long haul.

Playoff hopes were already out the window, we're too far back. The Lakers are 3-2 in this stretch without Ingram with this schedule:

@ San Antonio
vs Portland
vs Orlando
@ Denver
vs Cleveland

That's pretty good. Maybe they go 4-1 instead, but that wouldn't have mattered in terms of the playoffs. We're 6.5 games out of the 8th seed with 16 games to play.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

Playoff hopes were already out the window, we're too far back. The Lakers are 3-2 in this stretch without Ingram with this schedule:

@ San Antonio
vs Portland
vs Orlando
@ Denver
vs Cleveland

That's pretty good. Maybe they go 4-1 instead, but that wouldn't have mattered in terms of the playoffs. We're 6.5 games out of the 8th seed with 16 games to play.

Not to be greedy or nothing, but I'd like to know what a 40 win season feels like again... But we are playing well and that's all that matters.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

@ San Antonio
vs Portland
vs Orlando
@ Denver
vs Cleveland

I rather see Deng play and play well than us trying to make the playoff. I enjoy the wins but it would be nice if Deng plays well and show some pulse so we can sent him packing without much casualty instead of just simply stretching him. The goal for the rest of the season should be hopefully no injuries and our young guys get into rhythm and Deng shows some life.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

@ San Antonio
vs Portland
vs Orlando
@ Denver
vs Cleveland

I rather see Deng play and play well than us trying to make the playoff. I enjoy the wins but it would be nice if Deng plays well and show some pulse so we can sent him packing without much casualty instead of just simply stretching him. The goal for the rest of the season should be hopefully no injuries and our young guys get into rhythm and Deng shows some life.

You think Deng playing well for a few weeks would have an impact on team's willingness to absorb him at 2 years/$36M?
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
CRoost wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

@ San Antonio
vs Portland
vs Orlando
@ Denver
vs Cleveland

You think Deng playing well for a few weeks would have an impact on team's willingness to absorb him at 2 years/$36M?

I am overly optimistic of course but a couple of future first should do it. It would be easier to entice team though to get to talk if he show some life.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject:

I miss Tiny Dog
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
I miss Tiny Dog

Same here. Friday would sure be nice. Again, provided Winslow keeps his knees to himself.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject:

does anyone want to contribute to my funds for a Tiny Dog jersey? If so, I promise I will get the custom one and put 'Tiny Dog' on the back instead of his name
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
I miss Tiny Dog

Same here. Friday would sure be nice. Again, provided Winslow keeps his knees to himself.

I got good seats to Friday’s game so I demand that Ingram is back and someone takes out Winslow’s knees or I want my money back, Magic
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Ingram's really upped his game, the inspector probably agrees
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject:

danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:

tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:

Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
I'd like him back for the Nuggets game, but I've pegged the Golden State game as a loss. I think we can go 1-1 over the next two, and if he's back for Miami, that's cool with me. I think we win against Miami with or without him as well. Randle is holding the fort, Kuzma is slowly playing better and there is always Zo keeping the ship steady.

Don't think GSW is a loss.

Steph is out and Klay and Iggy are questionable.
BynumForThree
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:

Inspector wanted Ingram to finish the season averaging 26/7/7 or something ridiculous like that

For all of you out there questioning Jimmer Fredette of BYU, he is the real deal. - Magic Johnson Mar 20, 2011
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
I'd like him back for the Nuggets game, but I've pegged the Golden State game as a loss. I think we can go 1-1 over the next two, and if he's back for Miami, that's cool with me. I think we win against Miami with or without him as well. Randle is holding the fort, Kuzma is slowly playing better and there is always Zo keeping the ship steady.

Don't think GSW is a loss.

Steph is out and Klay and Iggy are questionable.

Speaking of Klay, he would be the perfect fit for this current lakers team
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject:

Ingram's RPM has dropped from -1.3 to -2.0. This is through no fault of his own -- the team has played well in his absence and the stat has figured he's probably not that important. In reality, this Lakers just is really impressive in how people step up as guys get hurt (unlike last year's team). We have no wing depth and we continue to win as KCP steps up, Lonzo plays more 2 alongside Isaiah, etc.

This post really has nothing to do with Ingram, come to think of it. Lol
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1004, 1005, 1006 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next
Page 1005 of 1885
Jump to: